Boycott Israel

Israel still whining about BDS?

What to whine about? BDS has been a MASSIVE failure. It has had little to no effect on the Israeli economy . I knew from the beginning it would be a failure , but not this big ! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C :lol:

Is that why Israel and its lackeys are spending hundreds of millions to shut it down?

Why are over 1 million West Bank Jordanians in Jordan since 1992 still living in Jordanian Prison Camps?

:offtopic:

Because you will never join a Thread that shows what monsters Muslims are.
Address the post.

What to whine about? BDS has been a MASSIVE failure. It has had little to no effect on the Israeli economy . I knew from the beginning it would be a failure , but not this big ! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C :lol:

Is that why Israel and its lackeys are spending hundreds of millions to shut it down?

Why are over 1 million West Bank Jordanians in Jordan since 1992 still living in Jordanian Prison Camps?

Then start this Thread in the Clean Debate Zone...or eat your hypocritical, Jew Hating shit.

Link ? BTW , how much money has BDS spent to topple Israel’s economy .

We're building an international online network to counter the lies of the #BDS campaign

What lies?

How about the recent example of your "peaceful protests",
inciting against people for being of the "wrong ethnicity" to live among Arabs,
as demonstration of the huge difference between the "equality" talk of BDS and KKK...?

Or that it's some "new" movement taking the world "by a tide",
when it's just the very same ol' lies and degradation...

1622747073179.jpeg

Last edited:

We're building an international online network to counter the lies of the #BDS campaign

What lies?

as demonstration of the huge difference between the "equality" talk of BDS and KKK...?

Or that it's some "new" movement taking the world "by a tide",
when it's just the very same ol' lies and degradation...

View attachment 496988

Like?

BDS is an abysmal failure. Israel spent money wisely.

Then start this Thread in the Clean Debate Zone...or eat your hypocritical, Jew Hating shit.

Jew Hating shit
What's with the Jew Hating shit? Did you run out of anti Semite cards? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jew Hating shit
What's with the Jew Hating shit? Did you run out of anti Semite cards? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's with the revisionist history?
Most Arabs in Israel for the Jewish parties, Jew hater.

Jew Hating shit

Yep, you have played all of your anti Semite cards.

Jordanian activists have been pushing a nationwide effort to have Jordanians turn off their electricity from 10-11 PM Saturday night in protest of Jordan buying natural gas from Israel.

Roya News tried to get dramatic footage of the great electricity turn-off - and it doesn't look like very many Jordanians listened.

(full article online)

Founded in 1845, Scientific American is a venerable, American popular science magazine, published for the last 13 years by the Springer Nature group – an amalgam of the Nature, Macmillan and Springer Science & Business media. But for the past year since coming under the helm of science journalist Laura Helmuth, it has veered in a political direction.

On June 2, 2021, the newspaper published a petition that is currently being circulated by anti-Israel BDS activists on social media. Although the popular science magazine presented it as “an opinion and analysis article,” it is actually a pastiche of clichéd, anti-Israel libels and pro-terrorist propaganda devoid of truth that urges adherence to the antisemitic BDS campaign. The brazenness of its demands is shocking!

The authors introduce themselves as “health care workers and faculty from around the world who stand with the Palestinian people in their struggle for freedom and liberation.” They are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine around the world.

The question is why would the publication’s editors cast aside the scientific tradition of fact-based inquiry in order to present pro-terrorist propaganda and a BDS agenda disguised as an analytic article?

The anti-Israel screed parroting Palestinian terror groups’ lies and incitement against Israel notably ignores the war crimes of Hamas and Palestinian terror groups under its auspices. For example:

(full article online)

Jew Hating shit

Yep, you have played all of your anti Semite cards.

How does it feel that almost no one cares about your artifacts?

Founded in 1845, Scientific American is a venerable, American popular science magazine, published for the last 13 years by the Springer Nature group – an amalgam of the Nature, Macmillan and Springer Science & Business media. But for the past year since coming under the helm of science journalist Laura Helmuth, it has veered in a political direction.

On June 2, 2021, the newspaper published a petition that is currently being circulated by anti-Israel BDS activists on social media. Although the popular science magazine presented it as “an opinion and analysis article,” it is actually a pastiche of clichéd, anti-Israel libels and pro-terrorist propaganda devoid of truth that urges adherence to the antisemitic BDS campaign. The brazenness of its demands is shocking!

The authors introduce themselves as “health care workers and faculty from around the world who stand with the Palestinian people in their struggle for freedom and liberation.” They are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine around the world.

The question is why would the publication’s editors cast aside the scientific tradition of fact-based inquiry in order to present pro-terrorist propaganda and a BDS agenda disguised as an analytic article?

The anti-Israel screed parroting Palestinian terror groups’ lies and incitement against Israel notably ignores the war crimes of Hamas and Palestinian terror groups under its auspices. For example:

(full article online)

Founded in 1845, Scientific American is a venerable, American popular science magazine,

Was venerable. Not for decades.

Forum List

Back