"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
The trump crime family strikes again. So what's new?

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"Toads"...isn't that a slur used to address blacks in prison?
Are you a RACIST or something?

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Isn't MSNBC Russian propaganda now ?

Isn't MSNBC Russian propaganda now ?
Aren't you going to prove the link wrong? Of course not. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"Toads"...isn't that a slur used to address blacks in prison?
Are you a RACIST or something?
No! It's a slur to address idiots. Which is the same thing as Trump supporters. Has nothing to do with race. Try again.

That was money well spent. No way our wannabe pedophile-in-chief should have been allowed to sleeze his way in without opposition.

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.

The Trump Crime Family.
then hunter biden should be a slam dunk arrest.

You spent $109 Million on this silly looking ape in S. Carolina..... and didn't even get a sniff.

960x0.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot.

That was money well spent. No way our wannabe pedophile-in-chief should have been allowed to sleeze his way in without opposition.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: And that's how we know you and the rest of your ilk are too stupid to get it. The money was never spent on the election. It was stolen.

You spent $109 Million on this silly looking ape in S. Carolina..... and didn't even get a sniff.

960x0.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot.
As opposed to three quarters of a billion dollars going to a shell company that never went to the election? At least that one did. I just can't get enough of these fools.

wonder if this will make it to conspiracy theories like so many others...

I'll wait for a more reputable source.
Behind a paywall..but pretty reputable, i think.

"a person familiar with ..."

yea. i'll keep waiting. if guilty, fry 'em. but i'll wait on that.

And they want to talk about Hunter.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Nothing to see here. ... :cuckoo:
Just another anonymous source blowing smoke.

Forum List

Back