"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

As opposed to three quarters of a billion dollars going to a shell company that never went to the election? At least that one did. I just can't get enough of these fools.

"...A person close to the situation has alleged..." :laugh2:

Only a fool would not only believe this story but then post it and attempt to defend it as fact.

Trav
Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
Travis Gettys? That's your source? Amusing...

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
Hey Dumbo....From YOUR link: "a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider." Back to your basement now.

As opposed to three quarters of a billion dollars going to a shell company that never went to the election? At least that one did. I just can't get enough of these fools.

Only a fool would not only believe this story but then post it and attempt to defend it as fact.
Only a fool would show up to this thread to dispute its content, without ever proving it wrong. That's how come we know these Trump idiots exist folks.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Only a fool would show up to this thread to dispute its content, without ever proving it wrong. That's how come we know these Trump idiots exist folks.
Sorry..that's not how the world works.

If the media wasn't a bunch of lying propogandists, we could believe them. But they are, and we can't.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The cancer research money was a Biden scam you idiot. Lol

You got that shit right. A fucking monster to be more exact. And you're one of the idiots I'm talking about who supports stupid.

131932032_10159152623807193_1772314714555066132_n.jpg

If the media wasn't a bunch of lying propogandists, we could believe them. But they are, and we can't.
Yea! Where's your documentation that says the world works in favor of your argument? Exactly! You don't have any. If the media had been lying, you would have produced documentation of it being propaganda. You didn't. You're a loser who has no skin in this game except making a fool of yourself. You can stop now, because from here on out it's not going to get better for you.

Yea! Where's your documentation that says the world works in favor of your argument? Exactly! You don't have any. If the media had been lying, you would have produced documentation of it being propaganda. You didn't. You're a loser who has no skin in this game except making a fool of yourself. You can stop now, because from here on out it's not going to get better for you.

You should probably hide in the coming months.

The Trump Crime Family.

You nailed it ^ That’s precisely what we are dealing with here. The Trump Crime Family is structured not the slightest bit unlike the Gambinos.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!
And here comes another fool totally devoid of a rebutting argument. Nothing but a bunch Trump toads on here as always.

Forum List

Back