Bolton: Putin didn't invade because "Trump was doing his work for him"

Bolton is an ass, but on this he is absolutely right. Trump was like a parasite eating away at our alliances. That is why Putin loved Trump.

To paraphrase Napoleon, "When the enemy is in the process of destroying themselves, let them."
Trump made NATO stronger, you fucking moron. They needed to be told off. They all sat on their hands and waited for the US to pull their fat out of the fryer. How did we benefit from this loser club?

Trump made NATO stronger, you fucking moron. They needed to be told off. They all sat on their hands and waited for the US to pull their fat out of the fryer. How did we benefit from this loser club?
You are confusing Trump's bragging and posturing. Obama had already gotten NATO to agree to incremental increases in their financial contributions.

You are confusing Trump's bragging and posturing. Obama had already gotten NATO to agree to incremental increases in their financial contributions.
I confuse nothing. Trump made sure they did it.

I was a lifelong Republican until Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq. Why do you think I'm a leftist? Trump changed parties 5 times and he was always a liar and a cheat.
Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

You were mad at the Neo-Cons for invading Iraq, so you became a leftist? Does that mean Democrat, or just in general?

You do realize Neo-Cons were leftists, don't you? They began life as Democrats, they started in the Scoop Jackson campaign.

This seems incongruous, for a lifelong Republican to suddenly become a leftist. If you don't like invading foreign countries, how can you justify all the meddling the Neo-Libs are doing?

Obama started FIVE foreign wars. The Republicans under Bush started a bunch, but the Republicans under Trump started ZERO. Donald Trump is the first American president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a foreign war.

And right now there is a battle for the soul of the Republican Party, between the populists and the globalists, and you're off in commie-land. Somehow it just doesn't figure. What do you see when you look in the mirror?

I can't believe you admire Trump. He's such a stupid, vulgar man.
Nah. Vulgar he may be, but stupid he's not. And the other half of it is, ALL New Yorkers are vulgar. It's the way we roll. We speak out minds. (H)ey, if you don't like it fongoo, kind of thing. It means nothing. It's like football players patting each other on the butt, it doesn't mean they're gay.

Leftists seem to focus on personality. I focus on capability. My complaint with Trump is not that he's vulgar, but that he couldn't get the job done. He got a lot of "other" jobs done, but not the one that really mattered.

Forum List

Back