Bolton: Putin didn't invade because "Trump was doing his work for him"

I don't get it, the Democrats are now upset with Trump for making NATO allies pay and making NATO strong. and keeping Putin from invading Ukraine. I guess they wanted Russia to invade Ukraine?
All Trump did was piss them off. He did that everywhere. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro?

So the US withholding military was music to Putin's ears, why didn't Putin invade while Trump was in office and instead wait a year after Biden is in office? Did he want more of a challenge?
Trump is still waddling around claiming he won.

All Trump did was piss them off. He did that everywhere. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro?
Still, if NATO was considered weakened by Trump, why didn't he enter Ukraine during the Trump administration when it would have been easier and no sanctions would be imposed by Trump? Instead he invades under Biden and he knew the world would turn on him. Your theory doesn't add up with the facts.

"Russia has the most extensive propaganda machine in the entire world bar none. It also has the most extensive army of bots."

And that is exactly the sub-text of all that "Illegal Biolab" agitprop we've been seeing from Russia, and for some yet-to-be-explained reason echoed and parroted by a coven of repeaters on this very venue.

Russia is experienced in this stuff.
Experienced in doing it in America on American social media (see the Mueller indictment of a dozen or more Russians over their meddling in the 2016 elections).

Yes, Russia with the 'most extensive propaganda machine in the entire world'.....is able to exploit and employ dissident factions in many nations in order to further their goals.

Ditto that.

Trump was making noise and taking bows. Obama had already gotten NATO to increase their contributions incremental.
Obama promised to pull back missile defense of NATO. See his “flexible” hot mic to the Russians. Two years after that Putin invaded and took Crimea.

I've been saying it since day one. Bolton confirms I'm right.

Business Insider

Ex-Trump national security advisor John Bolton says 'Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him,' so he chose not to invade Ukraine​

Oma Seddiq
Wed, March 9, 2022, 5:10 PM

• Former national security advisor John Bolton said "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
  • Trump considered withdrawing the US from NATO while he was president.
  • Bolton said it's one of the reasons that Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's time in office.
John Bolton, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, on Wednesday said that Russian President Vladimir Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
Bolton pointed to Trump's outspoken criticism of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the military and diplomatic alliance established in the wake of World War II.
"I think one of the reasons that Putin did not move during Trump's term in office was he saw the president's hostility of NATO. It was widely reported in American media," Bolton said during an interview with SiriusXM's Julie Mason. "And to Putin's mind, it's a binary proposition: a weaker NATO is a stronger Russia."

^^^Let's hear it for the John Bolton fan club!

LOL

Trump is still waddling around claiming he won.
Yeah, Orangeman bad, but he kept Russia out of Ukraine. Which it seems to have pissed off Democrats.
Did Democrats want a war?
That has nothing to do with Trump, you can't answer why?
If Putin considered Trump weak, did he not attack Ukraine under Trump but waited for a year into the Biden Presidency to attack?

I
Yeah, Orangeman bad, but he kept Russia out of Ukraine. Which it seems to have pissed off Democrats.
Did Democrats want a war?
That has nothing to do with Trump, you can't answer why?
If Putin considered Trump weak, did he not attack Ukraine under Trump but waited for a year into the Biden Presidency to attack?
. I have no idea what Putin is thinking.. maybe he thinks Biden is weak and Trump is stupid.

how do you get your payments now from russia since swift is blocked?
I've advocated leaving NATO for decades. Unlike liberal lemmings, not all beliefs are based on the latest propaganda. Not everyone who doesn't shake their fist in rage with Russiahate is pro-Russia. Such juvenile stupidity only demonstrates an utter lack of foresight and the comprehension of things outside of temporary raw emotions.

So the US withholding military was music to Putin's ears, why didn't Putin invade while Trump was in office and instead wait a year after Biden is in office? Did he want more of a challenge?

Annnnd... what sense would it make for Putin invade when someone is already going to hand him the keys? All he had to do was wait. When trump was ousted from office before it could happen, so Putin no longer had no other choice.

Business Insider

Ex-Trump national security advisor John Bolton says 'Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him,' so he chose not to invade Ukraine​

Oma Seddiq

• Former national security advisor John Bolton said "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
  • Bolton said it's one of the reasons that Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's time in office.
John Bolton, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, on Wednesday said that Russian President Vladimir Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
Bolton pointed to Trump's outspoken criticism of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the military and diplomatic alliance established in the wake of World War II.
"I think one of the reasons that Putin did not move during Trump's term in office was he saw the president's hostility of NATO. It was widely reported in American media," Bolton said during an interview with SiriusXM's Julie Mason. "And to Putin's mind, it's a binary proposition: a weaker NATO is a stronger Russia."

Well we did not pull out of NATO and Trump made NATO stronger. He faked out Putin again. Bolton is an imbecile that's why Trump fired him.

I've advocated leaving NATO for decades. Unlike liberal lemmings, not all beliefs are based on the latest propaganda. Not everyone who doesn't shake their fist in rage with Russiahate is pro-Russia. Such juvenile stupidity only demonstrates an utter lack of foresight and the comprehension of things outside of temporary raw emotions.
the reason to be a NATO member is to value our allies and stand up to our enemies.
in 2019, the house voted to bar USA exit from NATO.

without alliances, there is more conflict.

the reason to be a NATO member is to value our allies and stand up to our enemies.
in 2019, the house voted to bar USA exit from NATO.

without alliances, there is more conflict.
That nonsense is easily undone. There would be less conflict for us. We are not currently capable of honoring all our obligations if they were to be called upon at the same time. We need to disengage and reassess.

Hilarious to see you licking the boots of one John Bolton, the Ultimate Neocon.
They all hated Bolton's guts...until Trump canned Bolton and the NeoCon turned on Trump.

Now suddenly the left can't believe him enough. It's like dealing with angry children.

Business Insider

Oma Seddiq

hey dumbass if you're dumb enough to vote for biden you'll believe any lie the communist democats propgandist will throw at you.

Forum List

Back