Bolton: Putin didn't invade because "Trump was doing his work for him"

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I've been saying it since day one. Bolton confirms I'm right.

Business Insider

Ex-Trump national security advisor John Bolton says 'Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him,' so he chose not to invade Ukraine​

Oma Seddiq
Wed, March 9, 2022, 5:10 PM

• Former national security advisor John Bolton said "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
  • Trump considered withdrawing the US from NATO while he was president.
  • Bolton said it's one of the reasons that Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's time in office.
John Bolton, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, on Wednesday said that Russian President Vladimir Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
Bolton pointed to Trump's outspoken criticism of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the military and diplomatic alliance established in the wake of World War II.
"I think one of the reasons that Putin did not move during Trump's term in office was he saw the president's hostility of NATO. It was widely reported in American media," Bolton said during an interview with SiriusXM's Julie Mason. "And to Putin's mind, it's a binary proposition: a weaker NATO is a stronger Russia."

Business Insider

Ex-Trump national security advisor John Bolton says 'Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him,' so he chose not to invade Ukraine​

Oma Seddiq

• Former national security advisor John Bolton said "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
  • Bolton said it's one of the reasons that Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's time in office.
John Bolton, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, on Wednesday said that Russian President Vladimir Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
Bolton pointed to Trump's outspoken criticism of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the military and diplomatic alliance established in the wake of World War II.
"I think one of the reasons that Putin did not move during Trump's term in office was he saw the president's hostility of NATO. It was widely reported in American media," Bolton said during an interview with SiriusXM's Julie Mason. "And to Putin's mind, it's a binary proposition: a weaker NATO is a stronger Russia."

Trump was a Putin puppet but also John Bolton should be rotting in a prison cell

Thanks John. Oh and thanks for taking the stand, Wait, never mind. Thanks for the book when it didn't matter......

That rock he crawled from underneath wants him back.

Bolton is an ass, but on this he is absolutely right. Trump was like a parasite eating away at our alliances. That is why Putin loved Trump.

To paraphrase Napoleon, "When the enemy is in the process of destroying themselves, let them."

Last edited:
R.0fe896d4a64e0e518a920d4adc6d6a71

Piss on that Neocon POS....Maybe if (just like "W") he had went to Vietnam instead of state-side NG/Reserves he might not be so keen on war.

Business Insider

Oma Seddiq

Russia has the most extensive propaganda machine in the entire world bar none. It also has the most extensive army of bots.

Thanks for once again for spreading AntiAmerican Propagada.

Why is Biden colluding with Putin-Russia and The Ayatollah to do a Nukes for Death Deal with Iran?

Business Insider

Oma Seddiq

Trump would have thumped him.....
LIke Putin would care if Trump considered leaving NATO----especially after he had stayed in Nato. Despite Boltons and yours bullshit, PUtin is a bully and therefore a coward-----he feared Trump thumping him so he did not attack under Trump. Just under marxist inept Obama and senile old fool biden BOTH TAKING BRIBES.

Trump would have thumped him.....
LIke Putin would care if Trump considered leaving NATO----especially after he had stayed in Nato. Despite Boltons and yours bullshit, PUtin is a bully and therefore a coward-----he feared Trump thumping him so he did not attack under Trump. Just under marxist inept Obama and senile old fool biden BOTH TAKING BRIBES.
What color is the sky in your world?

Lol... your paranoid conspiracies are absolutely limitless... :badgrin:
Prove me wrong, because Biden right now is working both a Nuclear Deal, and wants Iran to sell us their oil and is colluding with Russia to get it done.

You are already a fool, but go ahead and challenge me and I will prove you are a fool.

Last edited:

Business Insider

Oma Seddiq

I remember when Bolton and his book were going to be the crux of one of Trump's faux impeachments. LOL

Business Insider

Oma Seddiq

Eh Bolton is on an “I’m sorry I was a part of this administration “ apology tour and has an axe to grind. But still

So by Trump wanting for the NATO members to pay their fair share (where have we heard that phrase before) that was a bad thing? Why? Also, by Trump making NATO pay it made Putin feel secure so he didn't invade Ukraine.

Why was this not a win/win for Ukraine and the us?

Hilarious how you moonbat knuckleheads deride all on the Right unless one of them turns RINO and attacks their own party, then their word is the GOSPEL to you! :auiqs.jpg:

I bet you spent YEARS condemning Bolton before this! Now he is your reference source. :lmao:

If John Bolton was WRONG on every level for the past decade, what makes you think he is any more RIGHT or truthful now, cucumber?

Forum List

Back