Bolton: Putin didn't invade because "Trump was doing his work for him"

Didn't say a word about Bolton, Do you need someone to draw you a picture?
Bolton is "you nuts"? Because THAT IS WHO WAS SAYING TRUMP WAS UNDERMINING NATO.

I've also added in my post in response to you saying that Trump would have reacted like Biden:

Thats right, weak correlation of war not starting in Trump's short 4 years is not a serious evidence of causation. There was no actual policy by Trump that would reasonably prevent the war.

Bolton is "you nuts"? Because THAT IS WHO WAS SAYING TRUMP WAS UNDERMINING NATO.

I've also added in my post in response to you saying that Trump would have reacted like Biden:

Thats right, weak correlation of war not starting in Trump's short 4 years is not a serious evidence of causation. There was no actual policy by Trump that would reasonably prevent the war.

Not really but not important enough for me to argue with you about it. You are entitled to your opinion.

No. Trump wanted every NATO country to pay 4% of GDP. Even the United States isn't contributing 4%. Needless to say, literally no one including the US is paying 4% right now. Trump is and will always be the moron of all morons, and so are all the ppl who believe him.
Krichton, you are idiot trying to manipulate people. Trump wanted Europe and the others to pay their fair share and to stop mooching off the US. Talk about who is a moron.

1648564945149.png

Bullshit, as his advisors testified Trump time and time again said he wanted to get out of NATO.

Contributions was side shit to stir while he couldn't do that.

A great deal of his cult right now would be applauding Trump for getting out of NATO, as he had planned, just in time for Russia to invade.

Forum List

Back