Bolton: Putin didn't invade because "Trump was doing his work for him"

Indeed! The man all the lefties cursed and spat on as a war mongering Bush lackey is suddenly now a brilliant truth telling neocon?
G.F.Y. liars!

Leftist kooks are lying about Bolton so as to help smear and lie about Trump. A twofer of deceitful deception!
And now with all the bullshit Bolton is tossing Trump's way it's amazing he gladly joined Trump's administration
and seemed not to notice any of his criticism of Donald then.
Bullshit Bolton is so credible. :rolleyes:

Just like how leftists hated Bolton but now praise him and have full faith in the bushy mustached twit.
Man, they really are going to explode when Trump returns in 24....lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Go back to school. You don't know what a Marxist is.

And of course you proved that by offering zero to back it up, 35 year "lifetime Repubilcan" who can't name a single thing you agree with Republicans on or did, LOL. You're an awful liar.

You used to be a Republican. I used to be a ballerina, funny stuff, LOL ...

You're an "independent" who left the Republican party 30 years ago but is a "lifetime Republican."

LOL, what a dumb ass, LOL
I was a lifelong Republican until those morons invaded Iraq. What is your problem?

surada is a terrible liar. She is a Marxist "independent." Who votes Democrat in every election, LOL
I was hoping the republicans would have a candidate who was intelligent and decent. But, they ran Trump again.

I was a lifelong Republican until those morons invaded Iraq. What is your problem?

That you refuse to answer any questions on any topic to back it up.

I asked you the butt simplest question you could ever get if your claims were true, what did you agree with Republicans on? You claim you were a Republican for 35 years, yet over and over and over, you have nothing. No one who was a "lifelong Republican" for 35 years as you claim doesn't know why.

It's also a classic Democrat game to do what you're doing. Funny how zero of you can back it up with simple discussion.

So put those together. You are doing what almost every other Democrat does (claim you are an ex-Republican) and you can't explain why. See how those fit together? You don't, do you? I'd say be honest, but we both know you are incapable

Oh, one more problem, THE DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED THE WAR YOU STUPID FUCK LIAR

Bolton’s problem is that he suffers from the illusion of being the smartest man in the room. Unfortunately he believed, like papa Bushie, that Americans can stand alone in funding the defense of the world against tyranny, furthermore, common defense funding obligations really don’t mean anything as long that someone else pays the lions share. Too bad America is broke.

I've been saying it since day one. Bolton confirms I'm right.

Business Insider

Ex-Trump national security advisor John Bolton says 'Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him,' so he chose not to invade Ukraine​

Oma Seddiq
Wed, March 9, 2022, 5:10 PM

• Former national security advisor John Bolton said "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
  • Trump considered withdrawing the US from NATO while he was president.
  • Bolton said it's one of the reasons that Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's time in office.
John Bolton, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, on Wednesday said that Russian President Vladimir Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
Bolton pointed to Trump's outspoken criticism of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the military and diplomatic alliance established in the wake of World War II.
"I think one of the reasons that Putin did not move during Trump's term in office was he saw the president's hostility of NATO. It was widely reported in American media," Bolton said during an interview with SiriusXM's Julie Mason. "And to Putin's mind, it's a binary proposition: a weaker NATO is a stronger Russia."

Both Trump and Putin are illiberal enemies of democracy and the rule of law.

English only, please, I don't understand dumbfuck.
We don't understand Russian Troll Bot either.

Why is Herr Biden colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah on a Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran and Russia which will allow Russia to continue to sell weapons and have financial transactions with Iran, and lead to Iran having Nukes with which to create a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East with, which they have promised to do?

Talk about Collusion? Quid Pro Joe aka EmperorShitzHizPantz reeks of it.

We don't understand Russian Troll Bot either.

Why is Herr Biden colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah on a Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran and Russia which will allow Russia to continue to sell weapons and have financial transactions with Iran, and lead to Iran having Nukes with which to create a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East with, which they have promised to do?

Talk about Collusion? Quid Pro Joe aka EmperorShitzHizPantz reeks of it.
You have mental challenges, clearly.

You have mental challenges, clearly.
No sense in you playing Putin's Puddin today. Answer the question:

Why is EmpeorShitzHizPantz colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah on a Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran and Russia which will allow Russia to continue to sell weapons to Iran and have financial transactions with Iran, and lead to Iran having Nukes with which to create a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East with, which they have promised to do?

Why is Biden sharing intel with China who then shared it with Russia? Why is Biden owned by China, Russia and Iran? Why did he and his sons take so much money from Russia, China and Iran?

Why is Biden offering Iran Billions of Dollars just like Obama did to buy Russian Weapons with to make war in The Middle East? Why is quid pro Joe colluding with Russia, Iran and China?

What a crazy thread. Democrats upset that Russia didn't invade the Ukraine under Trump. WTF? So they are for the Ukraine invasion? Really?
That is just stupid. nobody is for invasion except a handful of crazies and Russian trolls.

The thread is about Bolton, Trump's foreign policy advisor with inside insight into Trump's behavior (and perhaps his own agenda) talking about Trump looking to weaken aliance and withdraw from NATO.

By invading Ukraine Putin gave NATO a renewed resolve and unity, so it made sense for him to NOT do that so long as he thought an American president has a chance to undo NATO from within.

Last edited:
That is just stupid. nobody is for invasion except a handful of crazies and Russian trolls.

The thread is about Bolton, Trump's foreign policy advisor with inside insight into Trump's behavior (and perhaps his own agenda) talking about Trump looking to weaken aliance and withdraw from NATO.

By invading Ukraine Putin gave NATO a renewed resolve and unity, so it made sense for him to NOT do that so long as he thought an American president has a chance to undo NATO from within.

That is how you nuts are talking. NATO nations were made to pay their fair share, how does that weaken the alliance? Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump, it is under Biden that the invasion took place. I think Putin was wary of Trump because he was wary of Trump's reaction. With Biden, Putin was not intimidated because the response was predictable. That said, if this had happened under Trump, I believe Trump's his reaction would have been the same as Biden's, except Trump would have added some mean tweets.

That is how you nuts are talking. NATO nations were made to pay their fair share, how does that weaken the alliance? PAgain this not how "we autin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump, it is under Biden that the invasion took place. I think Putin was wary of Trump because he was wary of Trump's reaction. With Biden, Putin was not intimidated because the response was predictable. That said, if this had happened under Trump, I believe Trump's his reaction would have been the same as Biden's, except Trump would have added some mean tweets.

Bolton is "you nuts"?

Thats right, weak correlation is not a serious evidence of causation. There was no actual policy by Trump that would reasonably prevent the war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back