Bolton: Putin didn't invade because "Trump was doing his work for him"

Hilarious how you moonbat knuckleheads deride all on the Right unless one of them turns RINO and attacks their own party, then their word is the GOSPEL to you! :auiqs.jpg:

I bet you spent YEARS condemning Bolton before this! Now he is your reference source. :lmao:

If John Bolton was WRONG on every level for the past decade, what makes you think he is any more RIGHT or truthful now, cucumber?
^ Thread.

I was a lifelong Republican until Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq. Why do you think I'm a leftist? Trump changed parties 5 times and he was always a liar and a cheat.

Since you were a lifelong Republican and you left the party 30 years ago, what the fuck, how old are you anyway?

Did you ever remember your answer to my question that you couldn't come up with before? What did you agree with the Republicans on that made you a Republican? So? Anything yet "lifelong Republican?"

Why do you care if anyone believes your ridiculous lie that you were a lifelong Republican until you decided that you're more interested in government taking care of you anyway?

Trump is ignorant and stubborn. ... All he really wants is to be the center of attention.

Wow, you're hot for Trump, aren't you? What are you in now, third grade, "lifetime Republican" har har?

surada: I'm a lifelong Republican
kaz: hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahha

LOL, does ANYONE believe that? Seriously, do they?

If they do, what Republican positions made you a Republican? LOL. I love you continually scurrying like a rat and hiding from that question

Wow, you're hot for Trump, aren't you? What are you in now, third grade, "lifetime Republican" har har?

surada: I'm a lifelong Republican
kaz: hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahha

LOL, does ANYONE believe that? Seriously, do they?

If they do, what Republican positions made you a Republican? LOL. I love you continually scurrying like a rat and hiding from that question
I resigned the Republican party after 35 years just before Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

You were mad at the Neo-Cons for invading Iraq, so you became a leftist? Does that mean Democrat, or just in general?

You do realize Neo-Cons were leftists, don't you? They began life as Democrats, they started in the Scoop Jackson campaign.

This seems incongruous, for a lifelong Republican to suddenly become a leftist. If you don't like invading foreign countries, how can you justify all the meddling the Neo-Libs are doing?

Obama started FIVE foreign wars. The Republicans under Bush started a bunch, but the Republicans under Trump started ZERO. Donald Trump is the first American president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a foreign war.

And right now there is a battle for the soul of the Republican Party, between the populists and the globalists, and you're off in commie-land. Somehow it just doesn't figure. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
It is congruous. She's always been a Democrat. She never voted for a Republican in her life.

Trump demanding NATO countries spend MORE on defense was DOING PUTIN’S WORK?

Please explain specifically how it helps POOTY if NATO COUNTRIES SPEND MORE ON DEFENSE.

List the ways:

1)

Actually my husband and I were part of a tiny group who started the young Republicans in our town in early 1965.
Yeah, sure you were, and then you turned into a Marxist.

Who do you think you're fooling?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I resigned the Republican party after 35 years just before Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq.

So you left the Republican party who said Hussein had WMDs and we had to invade and went to the Democrat party, who said Hussein had WMDs and we had to invade. Very courageous of you. How was that an upgrade exactly?

Why did your position on Hussein make you change positions on economics, border security, energy, finance and every other subject? You figured if anyone can support invading Hussein before the invasion and oppose it after then that's someone to tell you what to think!

Yeah, sure you were, and then you turned into a Marxist.

Who do you think you're fooling?

It's so strange how all these moron leftists like surada think that would impress anyone that they used to be a Republican and now she's a Marxist. I used to be one of you! Now you can become a Marxist!

I don't get it, why would anyone think that's a good idea. Yet surada is here copying all the other Democrats who do it

Trump demanding NATO countries spend MORE on defense was DOING PUTIN’S WORK?

Please explain specifically how it helps POOTY if NATO COUNTRIES SPEND MORE ON DEFENSE.

List the ways:

1)
You know no one can explain the idiocy of this thread premise. It is dumbfounding.
Whoever is responsible for the thread should retire from this board in shameful embarrassment.

Trump demanding NATO members pay their fair share of dues, so as to more effectively counteract Putin
and the threat of Russia, is doing Vlad a big favor? Really? :rolleyes:

Who is retarded enough to pretend that ill reasoning makes sense?

Last edited:
Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

You were mad at the Neo-Cons for invading Iraq, so you became a leftist? Does that mean Democrat, or just in general?

You do realize Neo-Cons were leftists, don't you? They began life as Democrats, they started in the Scoop Jackson campaign.

This seems incongruous, for a lifelong Republican to suddenly become a leftist. If you don't like invading foreign countries, how can you justify all the meddling the Neo-Libs are doing?

Obama started FIVE foreign wars. The Republicans under Bush started a bunch, but the Republicans under Trump started ZERO. Donald Trump is the first American president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a foreign war.

And right now there is a battle for the soul of the Republican Party, between the populists and the globalists, and you're off in commie-land. Somehow it just doesn't figure. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Not mad just disgusted. I know the Gulf States, Iraq and Iran well and I know the oil business. It was the dumbest foreign policy blunder of the last 50 years... And those idiots didn't listen to oilmen, Arabs, diplomats expats or anyone. They were following clean break strategy to the letter. Remember Operation Mass Appeal?

It's so strange how all these moron leftists like surada think that would impress anyone that they used to be a Republican and now she's a Marxist. I used to be one of you! Now you can become a Marxist!

I don't get it, why would anyone think that's a good idea. Yet surada is here copying all the other Democrats who do it
Go back to school. You don't know what a Marxist is.

I've been saying it since day one. Bolton confirms I'm right.

Business Insider

Ex-Trump national security advisor John Bolton says 'Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him,' so he chose not to invade Ukraine​

Oma Seddiq
Wed, March 9, 2022, 5:10 PM

• Former national security advisor John Bolton said "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
  • Trump considered withdrawing the US from NATO while he was president.
  • Bolton said it's one of the reasons that Putin did not invade Ukraine during Trump's time in office.
John Bolton, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, on Wednesday said that Russian President Vladimir Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because "Putin saw Trump doing a lot of his work for him."
Bolton pointed to Trump's outspoken criticism of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the military and diplomatic alliance established in the wake of World War II.
"I think one of the reasons that Putin did not move during Trump's term in office was he saw the president's hostility of NATO. It was widely reported in American media," Bolton said during an interview with SiriusXM's Julie Mason. "And to Putin's mind, it's a binary proposition: a weaker NATO is a stronger Russia."

LOL....Now you love John Bolton? hahahahahaha! Give me a break...And seek help.

Actually I'm an independent who voted against Trump.

LOL....Now you love John Bolton? hahahahahaha! Give me a break...And seek help.
Indeed! The man all the lefties cursed and spat on as a war mongering Bush lackey is suddenly now a brilliant truth telling neocon?
G.F.Y. liars!

Leftist kooks are lying about Bolton so as to help smear and lie about Trump. A twofer of deceitful deception!
And now with all the bullshit Bolton is tossing Trump's way it's amazing he gladly joined Trump's administration
and seemed not to notice any of his criticisms of Donald then.
Bullshit Bolton is so credible. :rolleyes: Credible like a snake.

Just like how leftists hated Bolton but now praise him and have full faith in the bushy mustached neocon twit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back