Bobby Jindal, Governor Of Louisiana {KING}

I asked do you think a jew was happy because he didn't complain to a german?

Since y'all wanna try and be obtuse, take the concentration camp part out, and just answer the question from BEFORE they started shipping them to camps.

When jews were living in a state discriminating against them in Nazi Germany.

^^ Is that better?

Now if a german were to say "Those jews never complained to me! They were happy! They were singing! I never saw them mistreated! Things were better then for them than them being free today!"

See how fucking stupid that sounds?

That how your fucking boy sounds to blacks.

And then the governor gives him a thumb up.

Kiss my black ass!

You dumb fuck, if they were true memories and not something you cooked up in your imagination then it wouldn't be stupid at all. You're the one coming up with stupid shit, no one else.

Since y'all wanna try and be obtuse, take the concentration camp part out, and just answer the question from BEFORE they started shipping them to camps.

^^ Is that better?

Now if a german were to say "Those jews never complained to me! They were happy! They were singing! I never saw them mistreated! Things were better then for them than them being free today!"

See how fucking stupid that sounds?

That how your fucking boy sounds to blacks.

And then the governor gives him a thumb up.

Kiss my black ass!

Boy was asked a question.

He responded.

Whether you like it or not, thats the way it was.

^^ Is that better?

Oh look my negro friend. Jews and Negroes fought in the German Army. Bet you didn't know that did ya?

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

In approximately 20 cases, Jewish soldiers in the Nazi army were awarded Germany's highest military honor, the Knight's Cross.

One of these Jewish veterans is today an 82 year old resident of northern Germany, an observant Jew who served as a captain and practiced his religion within the Wehrmacht throughout the war.

Jews also served in the Nazi police and security forces as ghetto police (Ordnungdienst) and concentration camp guards (kapos).

Negroes in Hitler's army
5f15i.jpg

164549_black_.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm trying to tell your ridiculous retarded ass, is that a german saying his true memories of jews in Nazi Germany was a happy group of people WHILE THEY WERE BEING OPPRESSED BY GERMANS....and you KNOW after the fact and during the fact that they were brutally discriminated against....

and your ass comes out and says you remember all being well with them to you????

YOU WOULD BE A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT TELLING A GOT DAMN LIE!

FACT

STFU

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Maybe there are certain types of people THAT ACTUALLY BELIEVE that other people want to be 2nd class citizens under them.

In their minds, they see nothing wrong with Jim Crow, Apartheid, or Nazi Germany.

What I'm trying to tell your ridiculous retarded ass, is that a german saying his true memories of jews in Nazi Germany was a happy group of people WHILE THEY WERE BEING OPPRESSED BY GERMANS....and you KNOW after the fact and during the fact that they were brutally discriminated against....

and your ass comes out and says you remember all being well with them to you????

FACT

STFU

There are no bigger racist than you little man, you pretend to know the hearts and minds of men you have never met. You must be one pathetic little person who more than likely gets bitch slapped on a regular basis by your ole lady.

Now if my presumptions piss you off that's good because I'm doing the exact same bullshit you are. Think about it if you're capable.

Last edited:

FACT

STFU
You have it wrong as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Here's the truth about your race. Negroes indeed had it better pre -Civil Rights America. They believed in family and had dignity instead of now not believing in family values leaving fatherless children everywhere. Most had work ethics and were proud to earn a living doing what ever job they had (like the negroes Phil Robertson worked with) instead of today doing drugs and fleecing the working taxpayers wallets. They dressed proper back then instead of wearing saggy pants down below their ass like they do today. Negroes have let responsibility go in today's times. They feel entitled (like you do) to free handouts without responsibility to themselves. How many drive by shootings do you recall negroes doing in cities back pre-civil rights days? How many negroes performed random 'knock out games' back in pre-civil rights America like they do today? Negroes will never get better until they are completely cut off from free entitlements where they will be forced to accept responsibility for themselves and climb out of this bottomless pit they have been in for the past 40 years. The Civil Rights bill and Immigration Act of 1965 was the worst legislation that was enacted. Those bills have resulted in the erosion of American family values and traditions as well as the public education system in which the curriculum standards were lowered for negroes. The reason for that is because they weren't capable of being on the higher IQ level of average white kids. Whites bent over backwards and gave your kind all these equal opportunities to get ahead and y'all have squandered your race's future. You people need to be contained.

1950's 60's pre-Civil Rights Jim Crow days Negro attire:
image003.jpg

Today
2709703301a3747217988b4052951l.jpg

Last edited:
LOL

It is pathetic how evil your minds are.

If Jim Crow was SOOOOO great for our black asses.

WHY DON'T WE PUT WHITES UNDER JIM CROW right now???

Why should whites miss out on getting lynched, raped, and beaten by blacks with police helping us do it??!!

Which one of you wanna sign up first?

LOL

It is pathetic how evil your minds are.

If Jim Crow was SOOOOO great for our black asses.

WHY DON'T WE PUT WHITES UNDER JIM CROW right now???

Why should whites miss out on getting lynched, raped, and beaten by blacks with police helping us do it??!!

Which one of you wanna sign up first?

Now you becoming a freaking clown.

I should have taken my own advice, because you demonstrate a total inability to learn or communicate on a rational level.

Stop disgracing that proud and majestic beast with your racist ass-happy stupid ass comments!

Take that tiger down!

Last edited:
Yes, it would be outrageous for Georgia's racist governors to ever defend blacks!

More to point, I used profanity. So it would be stupid for a governor to back that.

Just like Jindal was stupid and racist

Yes, it would be outrageous for Georgia's racist governors to ever defend blacks!

You would find it outrageous for the Governor (only one at a time, professor) to "defend blacks"? Of course I wasn't asking about something as general as 'defending blacks,' but you chose to twist my words. That's not a very honest way to conduct yourself in a discussion.

STON TRIO!

Last edited:

You would find it outrageous for the Governor (only one at a time, professor) to "defend blacks"? Of course I wasn't asking about something as general as 'defending blacks,' but you chose to twist my words. That's not a very honest way to conduct yourself in a discussion

You shut your mouth about honesty in a discussion. You're the biggest LIAR :eusa_liar: in this forum, and everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back