Bobby Jindal, Governor Of Louisiana {KING}

Believing that homosexuality is an aberation of the human species and a religious sin------is not homophobic.

Your ignorance is showing when you try to make that connection. True Christians abhor the sin but love the person--as the Bible teaches.

Your post above clearly makes you a christianphobic, because you hate people solely because they are Christians.

YOU are what you claim to object to--------intolerant.

Saying that gays are "full of murder" sounds pretty darn homophobic. Full of murder?

And it sure doesn't sound like loving the people.

"I accuse you of being full of murder simply because you aren't heterosexual but I love you."

BFS.

Who said that? And how does he or she speak for all Christians?

Phil Robertson said that. This is the hate Bobby Jindal rushed to support when he made the ignorant official statement exposing his lack of understanding of the Constitution and holding up Phil Robertson as more admirable than Miley Cyrus.

Saying that gays are "full of murder" sounds pretty darn homophobic. Full of murder?

"I accuse you of being full of murder simply because you aren't heterosexual but I love you."

BFS.

Phil Robertson said that. This is the hate Bobby Jindal rushed to support when he made the ignorant official statement exposing his lack of understanding of the Constitution and holding up Phil Robertson as more admirable than Miley Cyrus.

That's a quote I've never seen, could you provide a link?

BFS.

link please, to both the claimed robertson and jindal quotes. or you could just admit to lying about it.

Obama had them both over for a Beer Summit, and cslmed the situation down without condemning or condoning either party.

When the cop was wrong to arrest someone for "breaking" into their OWN home.

Oh but you'll defend the politician that steps out and does something outside of his official duties because he is black? You sir are a hypocrite and a race baiting moron.

'Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Has Made Other Anti-Gay Comments in the Past - ABC News

A video of the "Duck Dynasty" star (and Duck Commander inventer) making a speech in 2010 has angered his critics. In the video, Robertson called same-sex sexual activities "shameful" and "perversions." He also implied that homosexuality was a result of people who "suppress the truth about God," therefore, causing God's wrath.

"Women with women, men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions," Robertson said. "They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

The ABC article provides a link to what appears to be Robertson's whole speech. There are some shorter clips available.

link please, to both the claimed robertson and jindal quotes. or you could just admit to lying about it.

From Jindal's official website:

Gov. Jindal on Phil Robertson Suspension: I Remember When TV Networks Believed in 1st Amendment

BATON ROUGE – Governor Bobby Jindal issued a statement this morning following the news of Phil Robertson being suspended by A&E from the show Duck Dynasty.

Governor Jindal said, “Phil Robertson and his family are great citizens of the State of Louisiana. The politically correct crowd is tolerant of all viewpoints, except those they disagree with. I don’t agree with quite a bit of stuff I read in magazine interviews or see on TV. In fact, come to think of it, I find a good bit of it offensive. But I also acknowledge that this is a free country and everyone is entitled to express their views. In fact, I remember when TV networks believed in the First Amendment. It is a messed up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended "

Gov. Jindal on Phil Robertson Suspension: I Remember When TV Networks Believed in 1st Amendment - Governor Bobby Jindal | State of Louisiana

I posted the link to Robertson's "full of murder" statement in my last post.

Last edited:

'Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Has Made Other Anti-Gay Comments in the Past - ABC News

A video of the "Duck Dynasty" star (and Duck Commander inventer) making a speech in 2010 has angered his critics. In the video, Robertson called same-sex sexual activities "shameful" and "perversions." He also implied that homosexuality was a result of people who "suppress the truth about God," therefore, causing God's wrath.

"Women with women, men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions," Robertson said. "They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

The ABC article provides a link to what appears to be Robertson's whole speech. There are some shorter clips available.

Did you watch the video?

I like how you morons conveniently take comments out of context to fit your agenda.

Phil was talking about people that removed God from their lives and if you were to quote what he said before the "women with women......" quote you would realize he wasn't talking specifically about homosexuals but all the Godless people.

Thanks for providing that video, it shows just how utterly stupid and dishonest you and your ilk are.

Did you watch the video?

I like how you morons conveniently take comments out of context to fit your agenda.

Phil was talking about people that removed God from their lives and if you were to quote what he said before the "women with women......" quote you would realize he wasn't talking specifically about homosexuals but all the Godless people.

Thanks for providing that video, it shows just how utterly stupid and dishonest you and your ilk are.

Yep, cherry picking, out of context quotes, Amelia is usually more careful than to fall into that trap. This just proves how far the left dug to try to bloster their lie.

Maybe 'Ol Bobby should try on a little Jim Crow?

See if he defends it then...

Please quote any defense Bobby made for Jim Crow?

I seriously dont understand why you guys feel the need to lie.

You will get no link and they need to lie because that is all they got. They are not interested in the truth, they are not interested in anything anyone has got to say that contradicts their belief system.

Forum List

Back