Bobby Jindal, Governor Of Louisiana {KING}

The big deal, and what I want people to see...

is the ulterior motives behind these republicans propaganda and racism.

If I were Bobby Jindal, and if I agreed about what was said about gays, and disapproved of the dude being suspended....

I still would've kept my fucking mouth shut!

WHY????

Because I would be a fucking governor!!!

When dude said blacks he knew were never mistreated, were happy, were Godly, and didn't complain to him WHILE EVERYONE KNOWS that was a time of tremendous racism and oppression in the south for all blacks....

COMMON FUCKING SENSE would tell an elected official or especially a GOVERNOR of a southern state to distance himself from such an inflammatory statement!

AT LEAST don't SUPPORT the idiot saying that shit!

UNLESS........your base, agenda, or personal disposition...doesn't give a fuck about whatever blacks may think, feel, or remember or hear stories from their parents about that time.

And for ypu to be GOVERNOR, and not only not distance yourself, but SUPPORT such a statement ROMANTICIZING A BRUTAL PERIOD FOR BLACKS....shows the heart of where they are at, what they think about blacks, and soils the office of governor.

If he isn't a racist.....

They sure are acting and saying things that MANY racists say about that time.

Directly or indirectly, they both come off as fucking racists.

But one is a governor that has authority over black people.

^^^ That's my fucking problem with what he did!

KING!

If I were Bobby Jindal, ...

COMMON FUCKING SENSE would tell an elected official or especially a GOVERNOR of a southern state to distance himself from such an inflammatory statement!

AT LEAST don't SUPPORT the idiot saying that shit!
^^^ That's my fucking problem with what he did!

KING!

He wasn't supporting what the guy said, he was supporting his right to say it. Are you afraid of any other parts of the Bill of Rights?

KONG!

The line between politician and celebrity has blurred so much in recent decades, I can't help but not give a shit one way or the other.

{QUEEN}

But he didn't have to support his right to say it, because EVERYONE AGREES he has a right to say it.

And EVERYONE AGREES the network can hire or fire any of their employees.

Case Closed. Open And Shut.

No need for a GOVERNOR to open his fucking mouth in support of ANYTHING associated with such callousness, carelessness, and utter disregard for the state of mind of millions of his constituents!

UNLESS, you have a special disdain for blacks or gays...that makes you put your neck out and alienate millions so you can support something that nobody was disagreeing with in the first place!

Should politicians take sides in things outside of their official duties? I like a lot of things in pop culture, and some things I do not. Yet, I expect an elected official to have enough professionalism to speak publicly about his denanding, pressing problems, instead of speaking about frivilous and trivial things.

And IF an elected official does venture into opining on a pop culture issue, is it appropriate at all for them to take sides of a person that may in fact be saying/doing things that millions of his constituents are offended by?

Is this good politics?

Should an Ethics Review be in order?

Should mayors comment on who they like in Housewives Of Atlanta beefs? If they do, can the woman the mayor has chosen to publicly stand against...bring the mayor up on ethic violations for unduly effecting her reality career by using their mayoral influence to side with their adversary??

Your Thoughts...

yes, they should if the jobs of their constituents are dependent on idiotic bullying of eternally offended crybabies.

Jindal did a right thing for his state. Kudos to him for not chickening and caving upon the shrieking of the hateful bigots from GLAAD and alike.

But doesn't Louisiana have gay and black people in the state as well?

Does Jindal's public stand with DD make good policy for the state as a whole?

Should not he AT LEAST be neutral in that dispute as the governor???

what the heck have black people to do with that?

are you assuming they all are gay?:eek:

defending the right to free speech without a hateful bullying bigoted by activists after - IS standing for ALL constituents in Louisiana, black, pink, green, gay and sad.

Last edited:

Are you saying that a man doesn't have the right to recall his own life the way he saw it? Answer me or shut the fuck up.

You are getting confused.

There were statements made about blacks AS WELL as statements made about gays.

NOBODY is saying he doesn't have a right to say whatever he wants, so Free Speech doesn't have a damn thing to do with this.

THE TOPIC is a politician that is supposed to be for ALL in his state, SUPPORTING someone who just said something highly offensive about millions of ppl he has sworn an oath to represent and serve.

Are you saying that a man doesn't have the right to recall his own life the way he saw it? Answer me or shut the fuck up.

Listen you ass bandit, he can recall how molestation happened in his incest-filled house growing up if he wants to!

BUT THE FUCKING GOVERNOR has no right to support ANY disparaging remarks against his own citizens!

Last edited:
You are getting confused.

There were statements made about blacks AS WELL as statements made about gays.

NOBODY is saying he doesn't have a right to say whatever he wants, so Free Speech doesn't have a damn thing to do with this.

THE TOPIC is a politician that is supposed to be for ALL in his state, SUPPORTING someone who just said something highly offensive about millions of ppl he has sworn an oath to represent and serve.

Nobody is confused but you.

there were no offending remarks about blacks at all. Nada, zilch, ZERO.
If anything PR remembered black people he worked with a very long time ago with warmth and admiration.

and if you did not object to "he can be my son" or "the police acted stupid" - STFU in your pretense outrage at what politician can or can not say.

Last edited:
Were jews happy in concentration camps?

If you saw a jew smile, toss a ball, or joke while he was under guard in a concentration camp....would you think he was happy and not feeling "the blues" if he didn't tell any germans about how he felt?

Just asking...

Sorry to burst your bubble my negro friend but it's not only Gov. Jindal supporting Phil. Our Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne has made a statement vouching Louisiana has Phil Robertson's back.

'Duck Dynasty' will continue with Louisiana's help, Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne says

'Duck Dynasty' will continue with Louisiana's help, Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne says | NOLA.com

Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne said Saturday that Louisiana will help connect the unscripted television juggernaut "Duck Dynasty" with new producers if the show's stars, the Robertson family, cannot resolve their differences with the A&E network over controversial comments made by patriarch Phil Robertson to GQ magazine. "If the Robertson family cannot come to an agreement with A&E and wants to continue the show, Louisiana already has the infrastructure in place to maintain their record-breaking program," Dardenne said.

please enlighten me about black concentration camps in Louisiana circa 1950 - i must have missed this interesting part of the American history.

Personally, I think celebs and politicians should keep their yaps shut. None are your general joes and janes. This includes the POTUS and his comments of "that could be my son" crap.

Listen you ass bandit, he can recall how molestation happened in his incest-filled house growing up if he wants to!

BUT THE FUCKING GOVERNOR has no right to support ANY disparaging remarks against his own citizens!

How can a man recalling his life be disparaging to anyone, they're memories and not directed to anyone. But you being the great black man can't accept that or the fact that a man who happens to be a governor would come to the defense of a friend of many years. Jindal knows Phil Robertson better than anyone on this board ever will and has had time to judge his character, he believes Phil to be a good man, who are you to say different?

I asked do you think a jew was happy because he didn't complain to a german?

Since y'all wanna try and be obtuse, take the concentration camp part out, and just answer the question from BEFORE they started shipping them to camps.

When jews were living in a state discriminating against them in Nazi Germany.

^^ Is that better?

Now if a german were to say "Those jews never complained to me! They were happy! They were singing! I never saw them mistreated! Things were better then for them than them being free today!"

See how fucking stupid that sounds?

That how your fucking boy sounds to blacks.

And then the governor gives him a thumb up.

Kiss my black ass!

Forum List

Back