Obama has been trying to stop fracking thru OSHA

I think fracking should be looked into, reading in the past about this subject, we are having earth quakes where they never occured before. They are taking tremendous amount of ground water out to cool their drills, creating caverns underground.

I think fracking should be looked into, reading in the past about this subject, we are having earth quakes where they never occured before. They are taking tremendous amount of ground water out to cool their drills, creating caverns underground.

Actually a lot of that was far left propaganda, please don't tell me you fell for all that?

Actually a lot of that was far left propaganda, please don't tell me you fell for all that?

Nah I read it on the right media too. This is a bipartisan worry, like monsanto and what the heck is in our food.

Actually, ALL of that is left-wing propaganda.

Earthquakes?

It shows the depravity of the left-wing movement. They know they are lying. They put out some outrageous LIE that is not immediately known to be a lie....but it get big press and becomes Truth to the Loons...and the overwhelming evidence that it was all a lie simply doesn't get the press that the lie got.

Churchill understood the Fraud that the Loons are practicing on so many things.

He said a Lie gets all around the world before the Truth wakes up and gets its pants on.

That's the game the Liberals play and it is posing a great threat to this great country.

Why would you believe everything the petroleum industry tells you? Fracking is an industrial process on a scale that boggles the mind using chemicals we are not allowed to know about that will stay in the ground for geologic ages. The oil companies say it's all good and you just believe them?

Earthquakes?

It shows the depravity of the left-wing movement. They know they are lying. They put out some outrageous LIE that is not immediately known to be a lie....but it get big press and becomes Truth to the Loons...and the overwhelming evidence that it was all a lie simply doesn't get the press that the lie got.

He said a Lie gets all around the world before the Truth wakes up and gets its pants on.

That's the game the Liberals play and it is posing a great threat to this great country.

How about the contaminated water from fracking? Not a cause for worries?

Nah I read it on the right media too. This is a bipartisan worry, like monsanto and what the heck is in our food.

Come on now....There are inherent risks in everything we do.
All that can be done is make efforts to ensure the operations are as safe and environmentally non hazardous as possible.

Earthquakes?

Nope...Contaminated water can be treated.

Earthquakes?

What contaminated water are you referring to?

Earthquakes?

Frack water is not drinkable, and that is about all the bad you can say about it. It is injected back into disposal wells--as has been done for at least the last 75 year of oil business--into formations thousand of feet below the surface--into zones well below drinkable water.

But, I'm not a scientist, so I won't try to disabuse you of your leftist notions scientifically.

I will deal with the question of the cost to society of a particular benefit.

We get to drive around in our cars, and big trucks bring us our stuff, and we fly off to wherever we want to go and we pave our roads and many other things which are entirely possible because of oil.

Consider this. We Kill 40,000 Americans a year on highways and roads with CARS, and we maim many more, and very little is said---because we like the lifestyle...and oil is extraordinarily necessary to that lifestyle.

I am surprised that oil is not blamed for the 40,000 deaths. I guess the Loons haven't thought of it yet.

All you've got is what to do with frack water? I just told you about that. What are we doing with nuclear waste?

Have any of you Loons thought about the value of 40,000 killed by cars every year?

Your leftist priorities are all fucked up. The only sense I can make of any of it is that you are making decisions on what is best to buy votes for the Democratic Party.

Merry Christmas. And God Bless America.

Earthquakes?

Frack water is not drinkable, and that is about all the bad you can say about it. It is injected back into disposal wells--as has been done for at least the last 75 year of oil business--into formations thousand of feet below the surface--into zones well below drinkable water.

But, I'm not a scientist, so I won't try to disabuse you of your leftist notions scientifically.

We get to drive around in our cars, and big trucks bring us our stuff, and we fly off to wherever we want to go and we pave our roads and many other things which are entirely possible because of oil.

Consider this. We Kill 40,000 Americans a year on highways and roads with CARS, and we maim many more, and very little is said---because we like the lifestyle...and oil is extraordinarily necessary to that lifestyle.

I am surprised that oil is not blamed for the 40,000 deaths. I guess the Loons haven't thought of it yet.

All you've got is what to do with frack water? I just told you about that. What are we doing with nuclear waste?

Have any of you Loons thought about the value of 40,000 killed by cars every year?

Your leftist priorities are all fucked up. The only sense I can make of any of it is that you are making decisions on what is best to buy votes for the Democratic Party.

If doubting the oil companies based on their past record makes me a loon then what the hell are you? Ever been down in Louisiana? That place is fucked forever by their reckless drilling. I bet you even think the deepwater horizon disaster was both liberal plot and has since been completely sealed up. Don't accuse people of being stupid just because they do not just take things on faith.

If doubting the oil companies based on their past record makes me a loon then what the hell are you? Ever been down in Louisiana? That place is fucked forever by their reckless drilling. I bet you even think the deepwater horizon disaster was both liberal plot and has since been completely sealed up. Don't accuse people of being stupid just because they do not just take things on faith.

Fuck you Loon. I'm from Louisiana. Beautiful place and absolutely God's Country with many blessings to all people from the oil industry.

You missed my point.

Oil is a benefit to our society so great that we are willing to kill 40,000 a year and we still say bring it on...ten times more than we killed in all the years in Iraq...we kill 40,000 on the highways without even noticing it...because we love to use the oil so much....and you whine about frack water---which you obviously know nothing about.

I take back the Merry Christmas.....Fuck you.

This is from the link in the OP:

The federal rulemaking process depends on sound science, especially when human lives are at stake. A proposed rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) would stiffen regulations for crystalline silica, a group of minerals used in numerous industries, including hydraulic fracturing.

If stiffer regulations are warranted here, then so be it.

As to the fracturing process, what's the big deal? It's been proven safe in over a million jobs during the last 60 years.

And what do you "take things" on? Your faith in your sources? Then post them.

Fuck you Loon. I'm from Louisiana. Beautiful place and absolutely God's Country with many blessings to all people from the oil industry.

You missed my point.

Oil is a benefit to our society so great that we are willing to kill 40,000 a year and we still say bring it on...ten times more than we killed in all the years in Iraq...we kill 40,000 on the highways without even noticing it...because we love to use the oil so much....and you whine about frack water---which you obviously know nothing about.

Beautiful sinkholes and oil slicks you mean, I was just reading about the Bayou Corne sinkhole and cancer alley in Newsweek just today, the brine operations are fucking things up pretty bad, go down there and take a swim in that "beautiful" place and then tell us all how the petroleum industry is to be trusted with the environment.

The Sinkhole That's Eating Louisiana

You missed my point.

Beautiful sinkholes and oil slicks you mean, I was just reading about the Bayou Corne sinkhole and cancer alley in Newsweek just today, the brine operations are fucking things up pretty bad, go down there and take a swim in that "beautiful" place and then tell us all how the petroleum industry is to be trusted with the environment.

The Sinkhole That's Eating Louisiana

What does the petroleum industry have to do with extracting salt from salt domes?

Didn't you read the fucking article?

I see you're totally clueless as to how modern drilling is done, holes are cased and cemented so they don't affect ground water and they don't use ground water in their drilling mud.

Earthquakes?

Dude use google it is your friend. And don't be naieve.... do you really want me to do the research for you?

Forum List

Back