Bloomberg backs down! WooT!!!

Over 5,000 people that have no idea what the other 4,999 are doing or why they're even there. They prefer to sleep and eat in an area with human waste all around. They have no unity, they don't even care if they look like complete idiots with no plan. But Hell Yea!! they get to stay Whoooo Hoooo!! ROTFLMBO

Hey...I admire their perserverence.
I will never say anything negaitve about a citizen who speaks out....even when I disagree with them.

Sadly, the tea partiers didnt get the same courtesy from those that disagree with them.

And I am glad they have the right to do that. But you're right the rules are different when you have a different set of values, or non-values (is that a word??) lol

Wasn't it the Obamanistas who bailed out Wall Street investment banks, Wall Street mega-insurance companies, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and other mega-corporations, with taxpayer money?

Wasn't it Barack Obama who received the majority of his 2008 Presidential campaign contributions from Wall Street?

Isn't it the likes of Obama and Pelosi and most other hard-left Democrats who are SUPPORTING the ANARCHY that is going in New York City and is spreading to other cities nationwide?

Leave it to the hypocrite hard-leftists to BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED THEM. I always enjoy it when the leftist hypocrisy destroys their own "useful idiots".

Wasn't it the Obamanistas who bailed out Wall Street investment banks, Wall Street mega-insurance companies, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and other mega-corporations, with taxpayer money?

Wasn't it Barack Obama who received the majority of his 2008 Presidential campaign contributions from Wall Street?

Isn't it the likes of Obama and Pelosi and most other hard-left Democrats who are SUPPORTING the ANARCHY that is going in New York City and is spreading to other cities nationwide?

Leave it to the hypocrite hard-leftists to BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED THEM. I always enjoy it when the leftist hypocrisy destroys their own "useful idiots".

Rumor has it his campaign funds are down about 25%. Hope he's not wondering why. :lol:

OWS is not an Obama movement. What is true about him is not true about them.

there is already more than enough issues for the GOP to run with come election season. They could easily make 50 commercials exposing all of the Obama&Biden scanals/embarrassing moments, these pooping protesters are the icing! I would love to see a GOP ad showing all the dems praising the protesters,then intermix photos/footage of the abhorrent habits!

Exactly true. I live here and that is exactly what it was all about.
First of all, the park they are occupying is privately owned...not city property. The area needed to be cleaned up from a sanitary standpoint....and the owner of the property was concerned that he will be held liable if soimeone tripped over garbage as it is his respojnsibility to keep it clean.
However, with urging of the city...and likely a deal made that the city will incurr any liable lawsuits, the owner of the property decided to avoid an issue and agreed to not force a clean up.

But if Boop wants to spin it that the city wanted to evict them...so be it.

It shows how uninformed she is.
You're ignoring the fact that Mayor Bloomgerg's live-in girlfriend is among the board members who own and manage Zuccotti "Park" (an exceptionally valuable hunk of real estate), i.e., she is one of America's financial aristocracy. While that element of personal influence is in itself not especially significant it is a crack in a wall of secrecy that could be widened, especially if the eviction requires force by police.

Aristocracy depends on seclusion for its survival. It doesn't like scrutiny.

Wait for the first ice cold fall rain and the wind whipping through the canyons of NYC.

All these fine citizens will head for the hills.

Oh yeah and nice to see Pelosi admires these folks. The same Pelosi that called the Tea Partiers racists and terrorists.

The Tea Partiers were definetly much neater, cleaner, organized and knew what they were on site for.

same here, I am looking forward to the upcoming cold waves in 2/3 weeks,, then the babies will be demanding free Robitussinnissintism. and Free Nyquil!

Smart move on Bloomie's part.

Leave them alone and they'll go home carrying their tails behind them

10 day forcast still shows highs in the 60s and lows in the upper 40s so the weather will not be kicking them out anytime soon.

The real fun begins when lows start dipping into the 30's. Thats when we find out who has the good cold weather gear, and who goes home.

You don't think there will be plenty of organizations buying them whatever they need to stay warm?

Wouldn't FreedomWorks do that for their astroturf movement? Then why wouldn't unions, for a legitimate movement?

10 day forcast still shows highs in the 60s and lows in the upper 40s so the weather will not be kicking them out anytime soon.

The real fun begins when lows start dipping into the 30's. Thats when we find out who has the good cold weather gear, and who goes home.

You don't think there will be plenty of organizations buying them whatever they need to stay warm?

Wouldn't FreedomWorks do that for their astroturf movement? Then why wouldn't unions, for a legitimate movement?

And *POOF*....

Your credibility diminishes even more.

Yeah and just forget about the small business owners who are not getting any business because of these loons and these same loons are damaging their property. Yep, that seems fair:cuckoo:

Over 5,000 people that have no idea what the other 4,999 are doing or why they're even there. They prefer to sleep and eat in an area with human waste all around. They have no unity, they don't even care if they look like complete idiots with no plan. But Hell Yea!! they get to stay Whoooo Hoooo!! ROTFLMBO

I will never say anything negaitve about a citizen who speaks out....even when I disagree with them.

Sadly, the tea partiers didnt get the same courtesy from those that disagree with them.
They got bussed in by FreedomWorks, then motorized around on their Medicare-supplied scooters.

They got bussed in by FreedomWorks, then motorized around on their Medicare-supplied scooters.

sure.
Keep on watching MSNBC.....even though they dont care how foolish and silly they make you look.

No, idiot - it was Bush and Hank Paulson.

#OCCUPYWALLSTREET WINS! Bloomberg backs down, protestors stay in park - YouTube

Huge news! This morning at 6 o'clock, MoveOn members, union members, community organizers and thousands of others gathered in Zuccotti Park to stand in solidarity with the people who are occupying Wall Street and to defend them from eviction by Mayor Bloomberg.

They were supported by hundreds of thousands of people from around the country like you who signed petitions and flooded the city with calls.

So we're excited that these people will be able to continue making that park unsanitary and uninhabitable, possibly until some sort of disease breaks out? This is their idea of a triumph?

I say hose the place down with them still in it. They probably need a power washing as badly as the park does.

yep...

Glued to MSNBC.

Boy do they make you look silly!

Yeah of course, screw the taxpaying citizens who actually live there... they just need to deal with it.

Typical for Emperor Bloomberg.

It's apparently a privately-owned park, so I guess screw the taxpaying citizens who own it and want it cared for rather than destroyed.

Hey, what happens if the owner of the park decides this was all a mistake and doesn't want these bums there any more? Is the mayor and the NYPD going to refuse to enforce his rights?

Lets see what happens when McDonalds,Starbucks,Dentist Offices,Joe's Pizza,Sol's Deli,Rachaels Massage Parlor, and "Gerbils R Us" Refuses to let the protesters use their "Very Clean Restrooms", then it's back to pooping and urinating on cars, trees and sidewalk landscaping,

I hear most of the businesses in the area are already refusing them access to the bathrooms because they keep wrecking things. One place had their sink pulled off the wall.

yep...

Glued to MSNBC.

Do you really think it was Obama who bailed out the banks, in September/October 2008, before he was elected president? :lol:

This site should have an intelligence test to join. Simple multiple choice, to weed out the morons like Jarhead.

yep...

Glued to MSNBC.

Do you really think it was Obama who bailed out the banks, in September/October 2008, before he was elected president? :lol:

This site should have an intelligence test to join. Simple multiple choice, to weed out the morons like Jarhead.

Nope.

You just have trouble comprehending where I am coming from.

Question....were those bailouts an executive order?

Forum List

Back