Bloomberg backs down! WooT!!!

Let em settle in......comfortable in a sense of bravado......smoke a few bowls.....crawl up under the blue tarp for a little stink coochie / bungie and some shut eye.....and WHAP !!!!! LRAD the park from a cross field of converged fire and a concealed location hit halon spots.....a few ferret rounds....move in mounted troops to clear the meth hazed.

People from Wall Street can resume to come down to buy expensive bottled water in that park and enjoy a break from the trading floor come Monday.

They can just get rid of all the shit with the snowplows after the first snow.

Problem solved.
That is if the Unions don't have a beef and refuse to plow...

Remember this?

Was Blizzard Cleanup Deliberately Slowed by Sanitation Workers as Budget Protest?<December, 2010

Hey, the NYT said the slow down never happened. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And they tried to convince those people that were trying to get to work. Didn't work too well for them. Thier credability suffers greatly.

'News that not fit for a birdcage lining'.:lol:

Well, it's his own damned fault. He should have put a stop to this nonsense right at the beginning.

At the beginning it was only a few people, and it has become customary for people to use public places such as parks to exercise their First Amendment rights of free speech, peaceful assembly, and petitioning for a redress of grievances. Had he done anything then, he would clearly have been in the wrong. It's only because the protest has lasted so long and become, apparently, a permanent fixture that there might be issues which allow him legally to clear the park.

It is customary for people to show up, protest, and then go home at night, possibly returning again in the morning if they wish an extended protest, not camp out on the ground. It's not the protest that he should have put a stop to, but the loitering.

And public health is an excellent reason for tossing them, as is the damage they're doing to the property.

Claims of public health problems or damage to the property are without foundation, in fact. The protest movement is very well organized. Trash is hauled off the property daily. There is a department of the Central Committee with explicit responsibility for sanitation and public safety. There has been no damage to the park itself. All this has been verified by inspectors from the company that owns the property.

You should not believe everything that circulates as a rumor about this movement, especially given that those opposed to it are clearly willing to lie about it.

What might give him a pretext is the fact that the park was never intended to be home to a permanent large-scale protest movement. But again, political considerations are obviously giving him pause.

Actually, I'm believing what's reported about the protest in a variety of news outlets on all points of the political spectrum. And YOUR source of information would be . . . ?

It is his job, as mayor of NYC, to keep the peace and maintain order. Any "considerations" to the contrary have no place in his execution of his job.

rushlimbaugh.com !!!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Lets see what happens when McDonalds,Starbucks,Dentist Offices,Joe's Pizza,Sol's Deli,Rachaels Massage Parlor, and "Gerbils R Us" Refuses to let the protesters use their "Very Clean Restrooms", then it's back to pooping and urinating on cars, trees and sidewalk landscaping,

I find it odd that nobody has put up the Tardis potties. It only makes sense.

only if the protestors were paying for the service. If not, fuck 'em.

Well, it's his own damned fault. He should have put a stop to this nonsense right at the beginning.

At the beginning it was only a few people, and it has become customary for people to use public places such as parks to exercise their First Amendment rights of free speech, peaceful assembly, and petitioning for a redress of grievances. Had he done anything then, he would clearly have been in the wrong. It's only because the protest has lasted so long and become, apparently, a permanent fixture that there might be issues which allow him legally to clear the park.

It is customary for people to show up, protest, and then go home at night, possibly returning again in the morning if they wish an extended protest, not camp out on the ground. It's not the protest that he should have put a stop to, but the loitering.

And public health is an excellent reason for tossing them, as is the damage they're doing to the property.

Claims of public health problems or damage to the property are without foundation, in fact. The protest movement is very well organized. Trash is hauled off the property daily. There is a department of the Central Committee with explicit responsibility for sanitation and public safety. There has been no damage to the park itself. All this has been verified by inspectors from the company that owns the property.

You should not believe everything that circulates as a rumor about this movement, especially given that those opposed to it are clearly willing to lie about it.

What might give him a pretext is the fact that the park was never intended to be home to a permanent large-scale protest movement. But again, political considerations are obviously giving him pause.

Actually, I'm believing what's reported about the protest in a variety of news outlets on all points of the political spectrum. And YOUR source of information would be . . . ?

It is his job, as mayor of NYC, to keep the peace and maintain order. Any "considerations" to the contrary have no place in his execution of his job.

the voices in his head?

#OCCUPYWALLSTREET WINS! Bloomberg backs down, protestors stay in park - YouTube

Huge news! This morning at 6 o'clock, MoveOn members, union members, community organizers and thousands of others gathered in Zuccotti Park to stand in solidarity with the people who are occupying Wall Street and to defend them from eviction by Mayor Bloomberg.

They were supported by hundreds of thousands of people from around the country like you who signed petitions and flooded the city with calls.

Let me start with this....I heard this today and I'm trying to find out more about it....

The story goes like this...Congressman Nadler and others worked behind the scenes to put pressure on the owners of the park to back down...and let's be fair here lefties if you can for one minute it was the owners of the Park who changed their minds and put a stop to it...

Sign all the little petitions you want,protest all you want...you will have no effect on anything here.Come election time you and your buddies will be a distant memory on the political landscape. :lol: :lol:

Huge news! This morning at 6 o'clock, MoveOn members, union members, community organizers and thousands of others gathered in Zuccotti Park to stand in solidarity with the people who are occupying Wall Street and to defend them from eviction by Mayor Bloomberg.

They were supported by hundreds of thousands of people from around the country like you who signed petitions and flooded the city with calls.

Let me start with this....I heard this today and I'm trying to find out more about it....

The story goes like this...Congressman Nadler and others worked behind the scenes to put pressure on the owners of the park to back down...and let's be fair here lefties if you can for one minute it was the owners of the Park who changed their minds and put a stop to it...

Sign all the little petitions you want,protest all you want...you will have no effect on anything here.Come election time you and your buddies will be a distant memory on the political landscape. :lol: :lol:
Nice thing about it all? They will all still be losers.

Regardless of the wishes of the owners of the park, there are rules of the park and parks in general in the city, I would presume. Bloomberg could have acted on his own to adhere to the rules of the park and call on the sanitation dept. that there were concerns for public health.

If need be. a curfew for parks would have been appropriate. Park use to groups should have been limited between 6:00 am. and 11:00 pm. daily. Something could have been done. I would be livid if I lived anywhere near there.

Regardless of the wishes of the owners of the park, there are rules of the park and parks in general in the city, I would presume. Bloomberg could have acted on his own to adhere to the rules of the park and call on the sanitation dept. that there were concerns for public health.

If need be. a curfew for parks would have been appropriate. Park use to groups should have been limited between 6:00 am. and 11:00 pm. daily. Something could have been done. I would be livid if I lived anywhere near there.
I say screw it. If these losers wish to wallow in thier own filth? So be it.

Crackhead, get off the welfare and get a job instead of hanging out here all day.

Crackhead, get off the welfare and get a job instead of hanging out here all day.

There are several on here that fit that bill...but maybe BOOP is a PAID agitator. They are all over USMB.

New Topics

Forum List

Back