BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

BLM is just another lynch mob.
Some of them, yes, but certainly not all of them. Are all Trump fanatics a part of the mob that invaded our Capitol on Jan 6, causing death and destruction? Naah.
The difference is we condemned their actions and they are getting what they are due. Harris raised money for bail for the rioters. Liberals still voted her in.
EX-president Trump has not condemned their actions and neither have many Trump fanatics on this site alone, along with some Trump lapdog congresspersons. In fact, Trump encouraged the insurrection. Some Jan 6 rioters have been bailed out pending trial. Harris did not raise money, and she supported a group that favored bail. Bad idea? Yes. Reason not to elect her? No.
I fully support the Jan. 6 protestors. There was no attack. There was no insurrection. I condemn those who pretend otherwise.

110% agreed. The left really made good use of Alinsky's radical rule "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules", and ran with their "insurrection" bullshit. The reality is, they were the ones who were carrying out a political insurrection throughout the entire year of 2020 with their protests, riots, arson, looting and murder. As they always do, the left-wing cultural Marxists blamed Trump and his supporters for what they were guilty of, and having the entire left-wing media behind them, got away with easily stealing the 2020 election.

Facts like "BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it." have no shaking power because they are lies that go beyond reason.

#stopthesqueal#

Go ahead and attack the source. I know it's the only rat hole you can hide in.
If they could debunk what was being reported they would have.....
It has been debunked over and over again, and the more it is debunked, the more you worthless lying scum repeat your lies.

That's not 'BLM'....it's one chick talking shit on TikTok.

Really? Do you sincerely believe that all heck won't break loose if Chauvin is found not guilty? Everyone will just go along as if nothing had happened?

"That’s according to one high-profile Black Lives Matter movement supporter, who is apparently keeping a close eye on former police officer Derek Chauvin’s ongoing murder trial. Social media influencer and BLM activist Maya Echols vowed over the weekend in a since-deleted Tik Tok video that the nightmarish riots would begin anew if Chauvin is cleared."

Where is the President of the United States when BLM threatens a major city with egregious terrorist attacks if evidence shows that their myths are all lies?
Why should Democrat Biden care, as long as he has the support of dunces like the one who posted just before you did?
If Biden had really been honestly elected he would care about the Republicans who are citizens. (but his fellow untrustworthy commies cheated bigly to make it appear as though he won)

Joe Biden is dividing the nation by caving in to extremist, take-no-survivors Communists in the Democrat Party.

Biden's disdain for Georgia by calling on the Major League Baseball organization to destroy Georgia because they passed a no cheating at the polls law that will no longer allow the democrat party to decide who become president and Not the American voters. It is an unacceptable and destructive thing to do which doesn't bother Marxist extremists one iota of a bit. :cranky:

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

You notice this woman is a model, but no one is cancelling her or getting her thrown out of work for open incitement to violence. It's okay when the BLM types do it. Everyone else gets ruined.
Think she will have her Twitter or Facebook accounts suspended? :p
Her malice in justifying burning down buildings in big cities will get her rewards from Twitter, Gates, Facebook, Woke-acola, and the Communist Party of America, which took over America by cheating at the polls. :cranky:

So since they were so hung Ho about National Guard surrounding Capitol, then surround courthouse and area with National Guard

Some of them, yes, but certainly not all of them. Are all Trump fanatics a part of the mob that invaded our Capitol on Jan 6, causing death and destruction? Naah.
The difference is we condemned their actions and they are getting what they are due. Harris raised money for bail for the rioters. Liberals still voted her in.
EX-president Trump has not condemned their actions and neither have many Trump fanatics on this site alone, along with some Trump lapdog congresspersons. In fact, Trump encouraged the insurrection. Some Jan 6 rioters have been bailed out pending trial. Harris did not raise money, and she supported a group that favored bail. Bad idea? Yes. Reason not to elect her? No.
I fully support the Jan. 6 protestors. There was no attack. There was no insurrection. I condemn those who pretend otherwise.

110% agreed. The left really made good use of Alinsky's radical rule "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules", and ran with their "insurrection" bullshit. The reality is, they were the ones who were carrying out a political insurrection throughout the entire year of 2020 with their protests, riots, arson, looting and murder. As they always do, the left-wing cultural Marxists blamed Trump and his supporters for what they were guilty of, and having the entire left-wing media behind them, got away with easily stealing the 2020 election.

The fact is that your "whatabout" deflection is nonsense. What antifa did was reprehensible no matter who they vote for, but that doesn't justify an insurrection against our Capitol resulting in injury, death, and destruction. Democrats do not support violence no matter who the offenders are, but I suppose that you do, yes? I guess this is your chance to get even with Democrats for what antifa did?

Well then fuck you for supporting that racist and tremendously criminal and destructive organization.

What is criminal about Black Lives Matter movement. What is destructive.? If you know of any cases where the Black Lives Matter organization called for and set buildings on fire please notify the FBI immediately.

Well then fuck you for supporting that racist and tremendously criminal and destructive organization.

What is criminal about Black Lives Matter movement. What is destructive.? If you know of any cases where the Black Lives Matter organization called for and set buildings on fire please notify the FBI immediately.

I think we should shoot to kill those pieces of shit if they do that.

yes, I do too based on the following stipulations:

Number one: shooting must be strictly executed by a uniform police officer who has caught the culprit on their body cam.

Number two: shooting must be to stop or to capture someone attempting to set a fire or who has set a fire of a habitable building Or the potential loss of life is high. Setting a fire to a dumpster or other debris in the street does not justify summary execution.

Number three: my agreement to shoot to kill an arsonist in no way justifies vigilantism and right wing militias running around shooting every black person they see near a fire.

Last edited:
Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
Honey, I saw on television less than 2 hours ago the BLM spokeswoman who said that the BLM would burn buildings if the officer Mr. Chauvin was acquitted. Today it was brought out that the pathologist who issued the death certificate said his death was caused by compression of the neck. Officer Chauvin's foot was televised consistently as being on Floyd's back, and not on the front where the neck compression was diagnosed. None of the 4 touched Floyd's neck. There is no mystery here. Officer Chauvin did not compress Mr. FLOYD's neck in any way shape or form.

And that threat to burn buildings needs to be treated as any other terrorist act. It's just that simple.

Wrong.
It is obvious in all the pictures that Chauvin has his SHIN on Floyd's neck.
No one ever said it was his foot.
His foot never had anything to do with it.

Nope. Try to keep up, ok? There was a new video released, that was taken from ma different angle. The video clearly shows that the officer's knee was on Floyd's shoulder.

Chauvin trial: Was his knee on Floyd's shoulder?

Wrong.
ALL the images clearly show that Chauvin's knee or shin is totally compressing the throat of Floyd.
Look close and you will see there is almost no pressure on Chauvin's toe, so all his weight in on Floyd's throat.

minneapolis-police-involved-death-03-ht-jc-200526_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

The image is at:
Chauvin's pant leg and Floyd's shirt were both dark navy blue and you can't tell exactly where the foot or knee ends and the shirt starts on one of those videos. The ones taken from other videos are lighter' and you can see that the shoe is on the man's back's not his neck. They picked a good jury. Between the 12 of them they will see all the different views. I will go with the jury when the time comes. In the meantime, Chauvin is innocent till proven guilty of murder.
From this picture it is clear that Chauvin's knee wasn't on Floyd's throat at all. Floyd was on his stomach. The knee was on the side, toward the back of Floyd's head. No where near his throat.

From your link, so what’s your point?

“I don’t condone nor do I condemn rioting,” Newsome continued. “But I’m just telling you what I observed.”

There are six Negroes on the jury. No way is a soul brother or sista going to vote for anything less than Murder One, regardless of the evidence.

Nothing to worry about.
That's what they said about Darren Wilson too.

From your link, so what’s your point?

“I don’t condone nor do I condemn rioting,” Newsome continued. “But I’m just telling you what I observed.”
What do you mean "whats my point"? You asked me to show when BLM has called for setting buildings on fire, then i give you links to articles which show exactly that. Now is the part where you should just admit that you were wrong, which you clearly are, but you dont have that kind of integrity.

Forum List

Back