BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

You asked me to explain marxism and I did

But I’m not your personal answer man

The founders of Black LIES Matter were marxists and the goal is to destroy the America of the Founding Fathers
x80kxiu2rrd71.png

You asked me to explain marxism and I did

But I’m not your personal answer man

The founders of Black LIES Matter were marxists and the goal is to destroy the America of the Founding Fathers
You failed miserably to connect BLM to Marxism. That was my whole point. There is zero connection between the two, and you failed to tie the two together.

There is no way to intelligently put the two together. You conveniently make up shit to sound relevant. You failed.

:auiqs.jpg:So, you still live in the fifties as a modern day racist, who uses an old photo of old racist whites, claiming to know what Communism is. Dude, that is so ignorant and pathetic.

Just so you understand, the fantasy of race mixing has zero to do with Communism. You are a hopeless racist locked in a time warp, with your old, tired, racist misery. Sucks to be you. I pity you. That has to suck.

You failed miserably to connect BLM to Marxism. That was my whole point. There is zero connection between the two, and you failed to tie the two together.

There is no way to intelligently put the two together. You conveniently make up shit to sound relevant. You failed.

It was over 400 years. Get a clue. You start by getting rid of Section 8 housing. That's the first big step. You start by funding public schools in a way that all people benefit, not just the white power/money/privileged white schools that keep whites at the top, and blacks out. You start by eliminating 500 voter suppression laws keeping Blacks from having their vote heard, and including them in the voting process. All white Republicans are doing is proving just how much they want to exclude blacks.

White power/money/ privilege, controls every aspect of the lives of minorities today, just as it has for 400 years. That's reality, and that's the truth.
And therein lies your problem/agenda. You blame Republicans while turning a blind eye to racism in the democrat party. Heck, the current democrat president has a racist past he can't shake. As for schools, they are funded largely by local taxes so when black families live in more affluent areas, their children attend those schools. It's a financial, not racial, issue. Also, we already spend a whole heck of a lot per student and don't get much for it. There needs to be better transparency and accountability for the money we already spend before we spend more. Until you stop playing the game the democrats want you to play, you're going to get nowhere because they depend on you remaining blind and dumb and voting for them on promises they'll never keep.

I've talked with Black immigrants from Sudan that have lived under persecution. They say many American Blacks are lazy and whiney. They're spoiled.
Yea, real lazy and real spoiled. So, how many years did whites have them picking cotton again, that whites were also too lazy for?

Yea, real lazy and real spoiled. So, how many years did whites have them picking cotton again, that whites were also too lazy for?
Not as many years as their Black brothers and Muslims had them doing their shit jobs. Ignorant crack head. If it wasn't for the White man all those millionaire Black entertainers, actors, athletes, lawyers, business owners, etc. Would be living in cardboard boxes and eating bugs and rats.

Because passing laws in Congress is so easy? Even now we can’t get out of our own way. Dumbass. Asians were treated horribly. I do Not see them whining but you and your tag team partners do so nonstop. So pathetic.
No shit genius, why was it so hard? Because most of them was racist. No other group of folks in this country (maybe Native Americans) have had to endure what black folks have. That is FACT.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Dude, once again, you just don't get it do you. She is an anti-colonial/ anti-imperialist activist, who, as one individual sees thing with a Communist view out of being forced to. That is in no way telling us that BLM people are Marxist. Do you not understand what trained Marxism means? It's meaning comes from centuries of racism, where black people were subjected to colonialism, imperialism, and slavery. And what is left? Communism! That's why she calls herself a "trained Marxist." She said nothing about all BLM people following the same idea. Surely you understand the difference?

It did take a long time, that true. but it was a first. It's always easier looking backwards with what we know today.
Sounds like excuse making.
Most politicians and people in power during those years were likely more focused on other things. The sharing of information was also slow as molasses as compared to today where things are instantaneous on the internet and tv.
Yea that makes it ok, they had other things to do.

And therein lies your problem/agenda. You blame Republicans while turning a blind eye to racism in the democrat party. Heck, the current democrat president has a racist past he can't shake. As for schools, they are funded largely by local taxes so when black families live in more affluent areas, their children attend those schools. It's a financial, not racial, issue. Also, we already spend a whole heck of a lot per student and don't get much for it. There needs to be better transparency and accountability for the money we already spend before we spend more. Until you stop playing the game the democrats want you to play, you're going to get nowhere because they depend on you remaining blind and dumb and voting for them on promises they'll never keep.
Democrats did not come up with 500 voter suppression laws to exclude Blacks from voting, Republicans did. That's not my problem. That's the problem Republicans have.

The financial structure as it pertains to schools has always been one sided, because of white power and money control this country. That's a documented fact even today.

Transparency and accountability can never be realized when budgets are slashed out of relevancy.

Last edited:
No shit genius, why was it so hard? Because most of them was racist. No other group of folks in this country (maybe Native Americans) have had to endure what black folks have. That is FACT.
When we're 6 million Blacks sent to the gas ovens?

Sounds like excuse making.

Yea that makes it ok, they had other things to do.

Not as many years as their Black brothers and Muslims had them doing their shit jobs. Ignorant crack head. If it wasn't for the White man all those millionaire Black entertainers, actors, athletes, lawyers, business owners, etc. Would be living in cardboard boxes and eating bugs and rats.
Ah yes, another ant-intellectual response that says absolutely nothing. You seem to be drowning in a muck of ignorance and hate that you cannot do anything about. Do us both a favor and quit wasting your time and mine with stupid comments.

Because most of them were and continue to be inept. I told you that Asians were treated like garbage as were Jews. We don’t complain. They don’t complain. You can’t stop complaining.

Forum List

Back