BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

When were 6 million Jews sent to gas ovens in this country?
Doesn't matter what country. You should be thankful you were born in this country instead of the shithole you would have been born in had your forefathers been left in Africa. Your problem is you're not grateful for what you have.

It was over 400 years. Get a clue. You start by getting rid of Section 8 housing. That's the first big step. You start by funding public schools in a way that all people benefit, not just the white power/money/privileged white schools that keep whites at the top, and blacks out. You start by eliminating 500 voter suppression laws keeping Blacks from having their vote heard, and including them in the voting process. All white Republicans are doing is proving just how much they want to exclude blacks.

White power/money/ privilege, controls every aspect of the lives of minorities today, just as it has for 400 years. That's reality, and that's the truth.

"White power/money/ privilege, controls every aspect of the lives of minorities today, just as it has for 400 years. That's reality, and that's the truth."

Oh good god, wake up to reality will you please! You guys have every opportunity today that everyone else has, stop living in the past!

"White power/money/ privilege, controls every aspect of the lives of minorities today, just as it has for 400 years. That's reality, and that's the truth."

Oh good god, wake up to reality will you please! You guys have every opportunity today that everyone else has, stop living in the past!
Blacks have more opportunities than anyone.

No we haven't. 500 voter suppression laws making it hard for minorities to vote, has nothing to do with re-compensation.
Yeah an ID is so burdensome or citizenship and other mean stuff

Also, we’ve known that slavery was wrong long before any of us were born. As for my memory personally, I knew it was wrong in the 70s, in the 80s, in the 90s, in the 00s, and in the 10s. Why NOW the exaggeration about racism, the influence of CRT being peddled through our schools, and lies about white supremacy occurring? Did we previously have cases where a white person being attacked by two white felons and having to kill in self-defense was called a white supremacist, black media personalities wring their hands over inequity, and a president say he was angry that the white kid wasn’t sent to prison?

There are some external influences going on here.
The name is responsibility reassignment

Living in the past is a feelings thing because there is nothing you can do about it except emote
Taking responsibility for the here and now is just more oppression from the white man

You should be thankful you were born in this country instead of the shithole you would have been born in had your forefathers been left in Africa.
Thats the key

Libs are ungrateful for all the good things that America represents

Lissa 558 ran for cover folks. :auiqs.jpg: Talk about a real loser.
Excuuuuuse me…..I was preparing for a Pre- Hanukkah party, and I’m still in the midst of it. I‘m not at your beck and call.

Jewish folks were paid reparations, given a country and were mainstreamed into American Society. Japanese Americans received reparations and both came to this country voluntarily not in chains in the hull of ships.
Yeah, the Jewish folks who suffered directly - but survived. I certainly aren’t clamoring for reparations because my great-grandmother was murdered! Even her own daughter, my grandmother, didn’t get anything. Yet here you are, many generations removed, thinking you’re entitled to something.

OK…
enough of all the cheer around this place. I’m stepping back into my party - all Republican Jews by the way!

Natives never felt they “owned” it and others were there before them and also when they arrived there. Apache and Comanche from Medico and SA and Sioux Crow Blackfoot at times from Canadian prairies . The idea somebody owned the immense vastness or had any title to it is liberal America sap.
NOW! We did fuck them over . Put them on shitty reservations and kept most good lands for ourselves. Tragic really and a great oversight was not understanding there was so much Land out there. Good land . Settlers snd Indians could have had their space and maintained what they had. It wasn’t that civilized back then between both parties and it really never even got far enough along to develop those sorts of understanding. Really sad. Both sides were brutal and Natives don’t deny their part. We outgunned them and prevailed and dumped them into The Badlands snd a lot of other bad barren areas. That was wrong and still is so I do some things with small amount of supplies and school funding,

They had their own insurance company?

It was over 400 years. Get a clue. You start by getting rid of Section 8 housing. That's the first big step. You start by funding public schools in a way that all people benefit, not just the white power/money/privileged white schools that keep whites at the top, and blacks out. You start by eliminating 500 voter suppression laws keeping Blacks from having their vote heard, and including them in the voting process. All white Republicans are doing is proving just how much they want to exclude blacks.

White power/money/ privilege, controls every aspect of the lives of minorities today, just as it has for 400 years. That's reality, and that's the truth.
Which laws prevent Americans of any race from voting? 400 years ago is irrelevant today. Schools are funded by tax dollars. I have seen low income housing. Why do some people trash their homes? I have lived in low income neighborhoods but I took care of my home. The same goes for anyone, regardless of race. I’ve seen trashy white mobile home parks. Why don’t people take care of their living areas?

Forum List

Back