BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Also, we’ve known that slavery was wrong long before any of us were born. As for my memory personally, I knew it was wrong in the 70s, in the 80s, in the 90s, in the 00s, and in the 10s. Why NOW the exaggeration about racism, the influence of CRT being peddled through our schools, and lies about white supremacy occurring? Did we previously have cases where a white person being attacked by two white felons and having to kill in self-defense was called a white supremacist, black media personalities wring their hands over inequity, and a president say he was angry that the white kid wasn’t sent to prison?

There are some external influences going on here.
How is it that there are lies about white supremacy, when white Nationalism/ Autocracy/ Fascism/ hate crimes/ and white domestic terrorism are the single largest threat to this nation?

No we haven't. 500 voter suppression laws making it hard for minorities to vote, has nothing to do with re-compensation.
Oh please.….there are laws to make sure the election is secure. Just how incompetent do you think blacks are anyway? This whole shit about….awwww….blacks don’t know how to get an I.D…..is just a way for the Dems to cheat.

OF COURSE it was wrong to decimate the native Americans, and OF COURSE it was wrong to enslave Africans in the New World, but your fixation on that and the way you pretend nothing ever happened anywhere else in the world simply makes you a one trick pony. I have yet to see you denounce some of the atrocities carried out in Africa. Instead, you bend over backwards trying to defend them. Do you defend or denounce Idi Amin Dada, for example?

So, where do we set the starting point of history beyond which we're not allowed to go when looking at who did what to whom? You're obviously mad at the European settlers who came here seeking to escape oppression. Do you somehow think history started then
and nothing happened before or anywhere else, or something dumb like that? YOU are fixated on that point in time and that geographical location, but everyone else is not, can see the larger scope of history and what happened.

Of course, when anyone points out that people have been doing great harm to other people throughout history, you think it's being excused. It is not. That is your own inability to see beyond your extremely narrow focus.
Whatever happened in other countries, has squat to do with what happens here. Let's worry about our own dirty laundry, instead of creating cowardly distractions.

How is it that there are lies about white supremacy, when white Nationalism/ Autocracy/ Fascism/ hate crimes/ and white domestic terrorism are the single largest threat to this nation?
That’s the lie. the biggest threat is the BS the BLM is trying to push - that whites are so racist and blacks are oppressed victims. If they succeed, we will end up with a country where whites hate themselves (which is probably what you want), and have 10% of every paycheck given to the oppressed blacks.

In fact, I’d broaden it. The biggest threat to this nation are the anti-American Marxists manipulating a brain-damaged president into ruining this country.

Blacks weren't part of US history until whites made them part of it. How can Blacks be starting something they never voluntarily participated in? You aren't making any sense.
True racism lies in those who categorize groups of human beings by color and then ascribe individual traits like guilt and victimhood to them as a group.

Oh please.….there are laws to make sure the election is secure. Just how incompetent do you think blacks are anyway? This whole shit about….awwww….blacks don’t know how to get an I.D…..is just a way for the Dems to cheat.
How is doing away with early voting, securing the vote, closing polls in minority areas, or closing polls early? What about the efforts to make it harder for Sunday voting? What about the hardships of registration; ACLU News & Commentary How are these strategies helpful in securing the vote? Your non-answer of course tells us you don't know?

How is doing away with early voting, securing the vote, closing polls in minority areas, or closing polls early? What about the efforts to make it harder for Sunday voting? What about the hardships of registration; ACLU News & Commentary How are these strategies helpful in securing the vote? Your non-answer of course tells us you don't know?
Anything that deviates from in-person voting on Election Day makes it easier for Democrats to fabricate votes. And what do you mean hardships of registration? How hard is it to fill out a registration card? Perhaps people so mentally incompetent, regardless of color, that they can’t register to vote shouldn’t be weighing in with a vote?

And you got that from ACLU? They hate whites.

That’s the lie. the biggest threat is the BS the BLM is trying to push - that whites are so racist and blacks are oppressed victims. If they succeed, we will end up with a country where whites hate themselves (which is probably what you want), and have 10% of every paycheck given to the oppressed blacks.

In fact, I’d broaden it. The biggest threat to this nation are the anti-American Marxists manipulating a brain-damaged president into ruining this country.
First off, you have no idea what Marxism is. Seriously! If you did, you wouldn't be using the label, proving just how ignorant you are. Secondly, why do we still have Section 8 housing? Take a wild guess? Let me help you out. It's called segregation, while calling it integration, when in fact, it continues to keep blacks over there, and out of the main stream socio-economic experiment. Whites have changed nothing for blacks, except that they are no longer out in the cotton fields. If Blacks were truly recognized in main stream society, how come we never see them in areas like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, etc? Because they aren't wanted out there. White power and money concentrates them in the inner cities where they can live in prisons with no walls. Get a clue.

Anything that deviates from in-person voting on Election Day makes it easier for Democrats to fabricate votes. And what do you mean hardships of registration? How hard is it to fill out a registration card? Perhaps people so mentally incompetent, regardless of color, that they can’t register to vote shouldn’t be weighing in with a vote?

And you got that from ACLU? They hate whites.
There is zero evidence of fabricating the votes, via other means of voting. You lost that one. Try again.

I presented the link. Try and read. It might be helpful.

Show me evidence of Democrats fabricating the votes. If you do not provide us with this information, you are a liar.

Suppression efforts range from the seemingly unobstructive, like strict voter ID laws and cuts to early voting, to mass purges of voter rolls and systemic disenfranchisement. These measures disproportionately impact people of color, students, the elderly, and people with disabilities. And long before election cycles even begin, legislators redraw district lines that determine the weight of your vote. Why are they being purged? And no, in 2016, they were purged illegally during the presidential election then. Why? The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Im waiting for you to prove me wrong to prove you aren't lying. Lol!

Last edited:
First off, you have no idea what Marxism is. Seriously! If you did, you wouldn't be using the label, proving just how ignorant you are. Secondly, why do we still have Section 8 housing? Take a wild guess? Let me help you out. It's called segregation, while calling it integration, when in fact, it continues to keep blacks over there, and out of the main stream socio-economic experiment. Whites have changed nothing for blacks, except that they are no longer out in the cotton fields. If Blacks were truly recognized in main stream society, how come we never see them in areas like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, etc? Because they aren't wanted out there. White power and money concentrates them in the inner cities where they can live in prisons with no walls. Get a clue.
Black LIES Matter was founded by proud marxists

True racism lies in those who categorize groups of human beings by color and then ascribe individual traits like guilt and victimhood to them as a group.
So, you can't answer the question, but instead use a distraction that has nothing to do with historical fact. Lol! Total loser.

Whatever happened in other countries, has squat to do with what happens here. Let's worry about our own dirty laundry, instead of creating cowardly distractions.
Okay, so how do you propose to "fix" what happened 200 years ago, 400 years ago? I know of no one who does not condemn slavery or who does not condemn genocide. Since it was so long ago, we can only learn from the past and try not to allow the horrible things get repeated.

From each according to ability, to each according to need

With the state making those decisions
Ding, ding, we have a winner. Now document that as fact in the way the US conducts every day business. If BLM had founded Marxism, then where is it? Lol! You can't answer, therefore, your claim really tells us you still do not know. You made a bs claim, which is really nothing more than a lie. Telling me something new about you.

Ding, ding, we have a winner. Now document that as fact in the way the US conducts every day business. If BLM had founded Marxism, then where is it? Lol! You can't answer, therefore, your claim really tells us you still do not know. You made a bs claim, which is really nothing more than a lie. Telling me something new about you.
You asked me to explain marxism and I did

But I’m not your personal answer man

The founders of Black LIES Matter were marxists and the goal is to destroy the America of the Founding Fathers

Okay, so how do you propose to "fix" what happened 200 years ago? I know of no one who does not condemn slavery or who does not condemn genocide. We learn from the past and try not to allow the horrible things get repeated.
It was over 400 years. Get a clue. You start by getting rid of Section 8 housing. That's the first big step. You start by funding public schools in a way that all people benefit, not just the white power/money/privileged white schools that keep whites at the top, and blacks out. You start by eliminating 500 voter suppression laws keeping Blacks from having their vote heard, and including them in the voting process. All white Republicans are doing is proving just how much they want to exclude blacks.

White power/money/ privilege, controls every aspect of the lives of minorities today, just as it has for 400 years. That's reality, and that's the truth.

Forum List

Back