BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Because most of them were and continue to be inept. I told you that Asians were treated like garbage as were Jews. We don’t complain. They don’t complain. You can’t stop complaining.
Jewish folks were paid reparations, given a country and were mainstreamed into American Society. Japanese Americans received reparations and both came to this country voluntarily not in chains in the hull of ships.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
:auiqs.jpg:So, you still live in the fifties as a modern day racist, who uses an old photo of old racist whites, claiming to know what Communism is. Dude, that is so ignorant and pathetic.

Just so you understand, the fantasy of race mixing has zero to do with Communism. You are a hopeless racist locked in a time warp, with your old, tired, racist misery. Sucks to be you. I pity you. That has to suck.
BLM is today's "race mixing"

Oh please.….there are laws to make sure the election is secure. Just how incompetent do you think blacks are anyway? This whole shit about….awwww….blacks don’t know how to get an I.D…..is just a way for the Dems to cheat.
500 voter suppression laws have little to nothing to do with ID. Get a clue.

To coin an old phrase from 68, if you don’t like it leave it! No ones stopping these clowns. I for one believe the progress regarding race relations, opportunity, and inclusiveness, made over these past 53 years has been outstanding, regretfully there remains those whose sole existence and political career depends on fomenting racism and divisiveness, still more alarming is that they are black.
The recent 500 voter suppression laws targeting minorities by Republicans, threw 53 years of trying out the window.

Yup. James Madison warned that all it takes for a tyrant to oppress is an enslaved media (which the Dems now have) and a disarmed populace (which the Dems will try to bring about).

On a side note, I was one of those people who initially interpreted the 2nd amendment as the right for the military to bear arms, to defend against foreign adversaries. After reading some of our founding fathers’ writings, though, I see clearly they meant for individuals to be able to bear arms, to defend against those within own own country who want to destroy it.
The second amendment was written to control slaves.https://rantt.com/2nd-amendment-and-slavery

Jewish folks were paid reparations, given a country and were mainstreamed into American Society. Japanese Americans received reparations and both came to this country voluntarily not in chains in the hull of ships.
What reparations? Jews took that country. And we still fight for it. Nothing was given. Everything was earned. What was I given? What were my parents given? Nothing. Japanese Americans not their ancestors. You live in the greatest country on Earth stop your whining.

So, you can't answer the question, but instead use a distraction that has nothing to do with historical fact. Lol! Total loser.
Nice to meet you, total loser. No need to sign your real name to posts here, though.
Did you ask me a question? All I read was racist whining, tbh.

Forum List

Back