Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one.

Therefore those are just to be expected and accepted simply because it's Creepy Joe?
what do you think Ray? Are you outraged by this comment Biden made?

He's made so many. Which one do you speak of?

I didn't like his role as VP yet alone President. His son for one. The guy had no experience in that field, no prior business in that country. Got a no-show job making millions, and his father did a quid pro quo to make sure the prosecutor left his son's company alone.

Then we have John Biden. Just about the same story. No experience in the construction field. Got a big paying job in an industry he knew nothing about. And son of a bitch, wouldn't you know it? That new company of his got a billion dollar government contract.

While there is not enough evidence to prove criminal wrongdoing, his actions just stink to high heaven. Why would anybody in their right mind vote for a guy like this?
Whoa whoa where did that rant come from??. I asked a simple question about the OP. Are you outraged by what Biden said about blacks? I’m asking your thoughts on his comment.

Ohhhh, that one. Like I said, he made so many and usually people drift off the OP. So okay.

I don't find it outrageous, but he wasn't insulting my race, he was insulting black people. If I were black, then of course I would find it insulting that somebody from the opposite race of mine is telling me what I am based on how I view politics and particularly my vote.

The MSM made little mention of it though, and I'm sure after the holiday, you'll never hear them bring it up again. But imagine if Trump stated that you aren't white if you didn't vote for him. His comment would be a virtual continuous loop for weeks on end. It's all they would talk about.
It got a day ofcoverage and a million dollar ad buy from Trump Which is way more than it deserves. For an off the cuff joke made by Biden. The whole “controversy” is fake. Far right nuts and Uber liberal snowflakes will act upset but it’s all phony.

Oh, so that's all it was, an "off the cuff" joke? It didn't appear that way to me.
Oh really... what did it appear to be to you?

Another one of his gaffs. Not well thought out at all. His attempt was to try and inflict guilt on black people who may be considering voting for Trump.
Yes Ray, not well thought out means off the cuff. Something you should be very used to by now if you’ve followed anything our current potus says. Ya know the daily things you have constantly dismissed and made excuses for?

You didn't say off the cuff, you said off the cuff joke.
No shit... did you think he was literally saying people who don’t Support him aren’t black?

Isn't that exactly what he said?
Yes... and you think that was a literal statement? Black people who don’t support him aren’t black... really Ray? Is something this simple going over your head? Of course it was a joke

I don't believe it was. If Biden wasn't renown for saying stupid things, you might have a point. But Creepy Joe is not comical like the President is. He's not quick, he's not savvy, and like most Democrats, totally humorless.

This is the same excuse you on the left made with Kerry when he held a seminar at a college campus and said if you don't graduate from college, you might end up in Iraq.

Again, the Democrat strategy to securing the black vote is to make them feel guilty. Don't let them drift off the plantation. What Creepy Joe said aligns perfectly with the Democrat strategy that's been taking place the last few decades. So don't tell me it was a joke with absolutely no proof to backup your claim.
Wait are you saying that if he had meant it as a joke then it would have been witty and savvy? Ray, you’re not making any sense.

I make a hell of a lot more sense than your candidate, that's for sure.

No offense to you, Ray, but that's not a very high bar to clear.

Biden’s comments reveal that he cares more about black votes than about the problems facing the African American community.
That's a "gimme" --- a "given" --- an obvious True state.

That's the Dems both historically and in modern times, alright.

Trouble is, at least the Dems go through the motions of pretending they care about Blacks, and even toss 'em a bone, every four years or so.

Republicans, on the other hand, don't even pretend to care about Blacks, except as cheap labor, so there's no real reason for your Average black to switch.

White-or-no, I get it, even though I think the relationship continues to retard Black progress.

Trouble is, Democrats think they can get away with going through the motions of pretending if they accompany them by canards of "Well, the Republicans don't care AT ALL! Be grateful to us for our crumbs!"

The biggest reason that black voters switch is that they've stopped listening to Dem lackeys like you lying to them.

On a related note, what IS it like being the overseer on the Dem plantation?

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
I agree that blacks and all Americans deserve better than Biden. But Biden is 100 times better than Trump.
It is sad that our political system is addicted to old incompetent white guys. We need to break the addiction.

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

Ask a black man how he votes, he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will say Republicans are only for wealthy white people. Ask who told him that, he will tell you the Democrat party.

Unfortunately, until blacks become more educated and interested in politics, the Democrats will continue to own their vote. They mostly vote for Democrats because their black family and friends vote Democrat, and assume their family and friends know more than they do about politics. They don't. I refer to it as copycat voting.

While Dems try to continue this pandering to blacks with things like reparations, Republicans like Trump believe that a rising tide lifts all votes. We have proof of our philosophy before the virus. Blacks hit a new employment record and lowest unemployment record. Trump didn't treat blacks any differently than anybody else. Gee, how did that happen???
The reason blacks support Biden is because he was Obama's VP. Obama is black. The rest of your rant is a fairy tale.
Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

This is the CNN/MSLSD narrative.
No it isn't. I've never heard it on either. But the FOX/Rush Limbaugh narrative is the one spouted in the OP. And I've heard it a thousand times from conservatives. So sad: after all these decades and they still don't get where their advantage would be. I say that sarcastically. You really think they are absolute morons don't you?

That asshole Biden doesn't give a shit about Blacks. He is like all Democrats. He uses them. He promises them welfare and in return expects (nay, demand) that they vote Democrat.

He is despicable.
This is the typical redneck, Trumpette line you get from Limbaugh and the like. Try thinking for yourself for a change. Your statement about blacks assumes they are all very stupid and easily manipulated fools. Is that what you really think of them? That they are so dumb they can't figure out they've been used by the Democrats for decades? Really? That's what you think of blacks?

"This is the talking point I was ordered to make 20 years ago, before I became too fucking stupid to take in new talking points!" I suppose we should all be grateful your dementia hasn't gotten bad enough yet that you still think Clinton is President.

Perhaps that's why you haven't yet caught on that the typical leftist spin of projecting your sins onto Republicans doesn't work any more.

Ask a black man how he votes, he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will say Republicans are only for wealthy white people. Ask who told him that, he will tell you the Democrat party.

Unfortunately, until blacks become more educated and interested in politics, the Democrats will continue to own their vote. They mostly vote for Democrats because their black family and friends vote Democrat, and assume their family and friends know more than they do about politics. They don't. I refer to it as copycat voting.

While Dems try to continue this pandering to blacks with things like reparations, Republicans like Trump believe that a rising tide lifts all votes. We have proof of our philosophy before the virus. Blacks hit a new employment record and lowest unemployment record. Trump didn't treat blacks any differently than anybody else. Gee, how did that happen???
The reason blacks support Biden is because he was Obama's VP. Obama is black. The rest of your rant is a fairy tale.
Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

This is the CNN/MSLSD narrative.
No it isn't. I've never heard it on either. But the FOX/Rush Limbaugh narrative is the one spouted in the OP. And I've heard it a thousand times from conservatives. So sad: after all these decades and they still don't get where their advantage would be. I say that sarcastically. You really think they are absolute morons don't you?

That asshole Biden doesn't give a shit about Blacks. He is like all Democrats. He uses them. He promises them welfare and in return expects (nay, demand) that they vote Democrat.

He is despicable.
This is the typical redneck, Trumpette line you get from Limbaugh and the like. Try thinking for yourself for a change. Your statement about blacks assumes they are all very stupid and easily manipulated fools. Is that what you really think of them? That they are so dumb they can't figure out they've been used by the Democrats for decades? Really? That's what you think of blacks?

I am sorry but if you are going to do ignorant cultural slurs then you need to get the right one.

I am hardly what you call a "Redneck". I bet I have more advanced degrees than you do.

I am a proud "Cracker'. Multi generational Floridian. We are Crackers and proud of it.

By the way asshole. Not only did you get the sterotype cultural slur wrong but you also got it wrong with Trump. I didn't even vote for him.

The third thing you got wrong was suggesting that the dumbass Blacks are not easily manipulated. They are big time when 90%+ of the dumbasses vote Democrat.

Like that Democrat asshole LBJ said "I'll have those Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years". Know what, he did. By manipulating them with the Great Society welfare shit. The shit that has cost Americans $10 trillion dollars and we still have the levels of poverty. How dumb can those Negroes be?

How dumb can anybody be to vote for Democrats? The scum of this country.

All you've done in your post is prove my point, in spades. I have an advanced degree and have taught at university level. I don't need to call people 'asshole' or 'dumbasses' or 'scum' and the like to get a point across because I am educated enough to articulate a thought without reverting to the lowest level of communication. You have clearly proven my point that anyone who thinks blacks are stupid enough to be manipulated for decades on end is a prime bigot of the first order.

Typical leftist, thinking that intelligence is conveyed by citing a checklist of "Look, I'm SMART!" signals, rather than by posting intelligently.

Oh, and I'm laughing my ass off at the "You have proven my point because I decided that anything you said would be seen as proof of my point!" closer.

Biden’s comments reveal that he cares more about black votes than about the problems facing the African American community.
That's a "gimme" --- a "given" --- an obvious True state.

That's the Dems both historically and in modern times, alright.

Trouble is, at least the Dems go through the motions of pretending they care about Blacks, and even toss 'em a bone, every four years or so.

Republicans, on the other hand, don't even pretend to care about Blacks, except as cheap labor, so there's no real reason for your Average black to switch.

White-or-no, I get it, even though I think the relationship continues to retard Black progress.
Republicans don't look at skin color first. With Democrats it's all about keeping people in separate categories by their skin color, race and gender while they (the Democrats) give lip service to equality. Democrats thrive on racism and victim-hood.

Some things never change. The Republican Party was founded on combatting the Democrat lie that skin color prevents people from just being people; now, here we are combatting the exact same Democrat lie.

...Republicans don't look at skin color first...
Saying so does not render it so. Republicans are better known for their anti-Black actions (cutting Black assistance programming, etc.).

... With Democrats it's all about keeping people in separate categories by their skin color, race and gender while they (the Democrats) give lip service to equality. Democrats thrive on racism and victim-hood.
All true.,

And yet, the "lip service" to Equality, and giving them vast amounts of Free Stuff over time, render the Dems the Lesser of Two Evils in the eyes of those folk.

If it were otherwise, Republicans would be running the inner-city $hithole urban plantations, rather than the Democrats.

Rump has set the GOP back fifty years.

Blacks were beginning to drift away from the Dems slowly and at their own pace and under their own momentum.

Rump has turned the GOP into the American White People's Party, and very few Black folk want anything to do with Rump, or his GOP minions.

But, Rump's cultists continue to delude themselves otherwise, and are too pig-headed, blind, embarrassed or just plain stupid to reach that conclusion.
Blacks will turn out in droves to vote for Trump.

I think that's very, very possible, given the real advances he's made on behalf of the black community, coupled with the egregious behavior of Democrats due to Covid-19.

I reckon you are not going to win a lot of African Americans over with the argument "Blacks need...."

Why not just start the thread with "What da Niggas need for der own good is more fried chicken and melons of every discription, that will keeps them happy and contented."

I reckon you're not going to convince a lot of conservatives/Republicans with the argument, "Republicans should say . . ."

Why not just be honest and admit that NOTHING we say is ever going to be right in your eyes, simply because it's us saying it?

White Democrats have been campaigning for black votes ever since the 60s PRECISELY by starting off with, "Blacks need . . ." But somehow, mysteriously, THAT isn't "racist" in the slightest.

I agree that blacks and all Americans deserve better than Biden. But Biden is 100 times better than Trump.
It is sad that our political system is addicted to old incompetent white guys. We need to break the addiction.

Our political system was addicted to professional politicians. We broke that trend by electing Donald Trump. Biden is just another one of those baby kissing politicians. He spent nearly his entire adult life in politics, and President Trump has accomplished more in three years than Creepy Joe did his entire political career.

I’m not sure they don’t deserve Biden.

I think the whole point of our system of government is that the people get what they deserve, because they're the ones who chose it for themselves.

"Blacks deserve" this is the thing about racists, they do not know they are racists.

Just like moderators do not know jack shit about free speech or human thought.

Most forum moderators are moderators because they do not have the intellect to actually say anything, but they want to feel important or meaningful in the mortal coil some how so they take on the undignified mantle of the most vile of all humans in history, the censor.

The irony is ironic.

A racist who doesn't know he's a racist telling us about how racists don't know they're racists.

Our political system was addicted to professional politicians. We broke that trend by electing Donald Trump. Biden is just another one of those baby kissing politicians. He spent nearly his entire adult life in politics, and President Trump has accomplished more in three years than Creepy Joe did his entire political career.
Bull Shit Ray. Trump lack of morality has ended up throwing the baby out with the bathwater in changing Washington.
Anyone who supports him is an immoral imbecile. The way he has managed the coronavirus represents everything that is wrong with him and those who support him.

Forum List

Back