Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Yes I brought up Pelosi's spending bill because here you are bitching about Trump spending 370 BIILLION on the military and Pelosi wants to spend 3 TRILLION on her pet projects. Yet not a peep out of you. Apparently giving money to illegal aliens is much more important than supporting our military to you. And no, you have not countered anything by refusing to discuss why you think Trump is so bad by spending money on the military. You also wrote:

"The only reason why Trump dumped so much money into the military and branded it as a great rebuild when it was by far the strongest and most powerful in the world is because it played well politically for him."

You have provided 0 to back up that statement other than your obvious loathing of our duly elected President. You do know that Obama gutted the military don't you? You can't even muster enough gravitas to actually look into the colossal waste of taxpayer money Pelosi is willing to take out of your pocket.

Yes I brought up Pelosi's spending bill because here you are bitching about Trump spending 370 BIILLION on the military and Pelosi wants to spend 3 TRILLION on her pet projects. Yet not a peep out of you. Apparently giving money to illegal aliens is much more important than supporting our military to you. And no, you have not countered anything by refusing to discuss why you think Trump is so bad by spending money on the military. You also wrote:

"The only reason why Trump dumped so much money into the military and branded it as a great rebuild when it was by far the strongest and most powerful in the world is because it played well politically for him."

You have provided 0 to back up that statement other than your obvious loathing of our duly elected President. You do know that Obama gutted the military don't you? You can't even muster enough gravitas to actually look into the colossal waste of taxpayer money Pelosi is willing to take out of your pocket.
She's not spending any money on pet projects.-

I wasn’t bitching about Trumps military spending I simply said it was a political move, which it was. The comment came out of a ideological comparison between Dems and Reps. I also said that Pelosis plan was full of unnecessary spending which somehow you translated to claiming I said spending on illegal aliens is more important than the military... see Leo, the reason why I don’t respect you is because you don’t earn it. You constantly lie and make crap arguments in a petty attempt to belittle and insult those you oppose. But that stuff doesn’t work... So here you have it. I addressed your points. Provided counter arguments and yet again exposed why you’re full of shit and not worthy of respect

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

I’m not sure they don’t deserve Biden.

I wasn’t bitching about Trumps military spending I simply said it was a political move, which it was. The comment came out of a ideological comparison between Dems and Reps. I also said that Pelosis plan was full of unnecessary spending which somehow you translated to claiming I said spending on illegal aliens is more important than the military... see Leo, the reason why I don’t respect you is because you don’t earn it. You constantly lie and make crap arguments in a petty attempt to belittle and insult those you oppose. But that stuff doesn’t work... So here you have it. I addressed your points. Provided counter arguments and yet again exposed why you’re full of shit and not worthy of respect
You have no proof it was a political move, however we do have proof that Biden is a racist though and not good for blacks. After all, all Democrats are racists.

You have no proof it was a political move, however we do have proof that Biden is a racist though and not good for blacks. After all, all Democrats are racists.
Proof?! Are you joking? It’s my opinion based on observation. Pretty obvious if you can look at the situation objectively which you certainly do not.

You think you have proof. Just like the Dems have proof Trump is a racist... yet y’all deny that so really... what does this “proof” matter?

Proof?! Are you joking? It’s my opinion based on observation. Pretty obvious if you can look at the situation objectively which you certainly do not.
So you have no proof other than your warped opinion. Biden is bad for blacks. Trump is good for America.

Republicans make the mistake of thinking that black people are some ignorant people that are easily led and they’re on the Democratic plantation which is a party run by a secret Cabal of white politicians smoking cigars and hiding in back rooms.

The truth is, the Democratic Party is a dynamic coalition and African-Americans are a big part of the Democratic leadership.
Republicans just can’t understand that because they’re a white party and they look down on anyone that’s not white.

I think that Dr. Ben Carson, Clearance Thomas, Professor Walter E Williams just to name a few all disagree with you. Of course, those are blacks who are educated and aware. We Republicans call them heroes. People in your party call them Uncle Tom's.

Libs don't want african americans to be educated or else the game is up.

They don't want them to be educated . . . or to feel independent, confident, or hopeful.

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.

While blacks probably do deserve better than Biden, that "better" isn't Donald Trump, so if the choice is between Trump and Biden, it'll be Biden all the way. How are their lives "better or safer" under Trump, given that he allowed a virus to get loose that disproportionately kills blacks.

To make matters worse, the moment Trump found out that black people were much harder hit than whites, Trump immediately began demanding that governors re=open the country, and he's pushing demonstrations in red states to re-open the country and take your chances. Because it's not white people who are paying with their lives for this greed.

Oh, spare me with this childish "It happened while he was President, so that makes it ALL HIS FAULT!" line.

We continue to be totally disinterested in hearing about the best way to run the US as a country you would like to live in, because we REALLY wouldn't want to encourage you to come live here.

Roger that. It is outside possible that he could pick somebody reprehensible enough for VP to make me unsure about the country's safety if anything happened to him at that age once in office.

I don't believe I just read that. You mean you would vote for Biden because you are sure of the country's safety? THIS GUY??????

Biden and Obama didn't kill 100,000 Americans. That would be Trump.

Yup, our President is dangerous to your health. Definitely better if you stay right where you are, and don't EVER come here.

Biden’s comments reveal that he cares more about black votes than about the problems facing the African American community.
No they don't. Biden just said it is obvious which candidate is better for black people. It ain't the orange "shit hole country, racist fuck Trump.

No, he said they "aren't black" if they don't vote the way he thinks they should. There is no spin that's going to make what he said okay, but THIS spin definitely isn't going to.

Typical thread about republicans complaining about how badly democrats treat Blacks and that obviously Blacks are too stupid to recognize that it's the Republicans who are their good buddies. As an example, Republicans take real good care of their coloreds in the southern red states as long as the coloreds don't get too uppity and try to vote or any such nonsense like that.

Typical leftist spin: "The REAL story is that Republicans think blacks are stupid!" No, the story continues to be that DEMOCRATS think blacks are stupid, and are trying to deflect from that.

Any group that's running Joe Biden for President should stop feeling like they have any advice to give other people on how to win.

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one. He has to explain and apologize. He was trying to be cool. You people will try to make a big deal about this, but weighed against the horrific things the Drumph has said, it's pretty much nothing.

This is the CNN/MSLSD narrative.
Biden is a gaffer who is mentally incompetent. Period! He is capable of nothing constructive for America. He would hand off his responsibilities to his VP. Object for Democrats: Get Orange Man Bad out of office. Won't happen, Trump could lose 5 million votes but still win the Electoral College. He is a leader who will prevail. Just watch! :salute:
He always tried to portray himself as the blackest white guy in Congress. He owns three multi-million dollar homes. Sure, he can relate to the plight of inner city blacks. LMFAO!

And Jill tightly clutches her purse when a black guy is walking towards her on the same side of the street!
Afterall, hubby taught her 'situational awareness'. :afro:
Who is Jill? Not me I hope. My first husband was black and two of my nephews are mixed race, black and white. My brother in law by marriage is black and my niece and nephew by marriage are mixed race. You are making an assumption and making an ass out of yourself.

Jill would be Biden's wife. You're advocating for him, and you don't even know THAT much?

Oh, and thanks for the obligatory, "I can't be racist, look how many black people I know" line. Almost as funny as your "You MUST be talking about me, because everything's about me!" schtick.

Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Well they sure ain't gonna get "better" from Trump

They already have. Lowest unemployment since records were kept.
That's SUCH a "last week" bit of bullshit

Sorry about a worldwide virus, but to your chagrin, Trump had no control of that.
Well, he certainly didn't take control. not even in this country, of the critical response or of his mouth. Guess he is why we are #1 in the world on total cases and #1 in the world on highest Death Toll. Something to be proud of man?

No, you can blame our bureaucracies for that. Trump is not a doctor. Trump is not a scientist. He spent his life in business and entertainment. He looks to his agencies and staff because they are the experts. As Dr. Fauci started, the President accepted and acted on his advice in this entire matter.

This whole time, leftists have been screeching about Trump "not listening to the experts", and NOW they're screeching about him listening to them.

Biden is known for his gaffs; this is just another one.

Therefore those are just to be expected and accepted simply because it's Creepy Joe?
what do you think Ray? Are you outraged by this comment Biden made?

He's made so many. Which one do you speak of?

I didn't like his role as VP yet alone President. His son for one. The guy had no experience in that field, no prior business in that country. Got a no-show job making millions, and his father did a quid pro quo to make sure the prosecutor left his son's company alone.

Then we have John Biden. Just about the same story. No experience in the construction field. Got a big paying job in an industry he knew nothing about. And son of a bitch, wouldn't you know it? That new company of his got a billion dollar government contract.

While there is not enough evidence to prove criminal wrongdoing, his actions just stink to high heaven. Why would anybody in their right mind vote for a guy like this?
Whoa whoa where did that rant come from??. I asked a simple question about the OP. Are you outraged by what Biden said about blacks? I’m asking your thoughts on his comment.

Ohhhh, that one. Like I said, he made so many and usually people drift off the OP. So okay.

I don't find it outrageous, but he wasn't insulting my race, he was insulting black people. If I were black, then of course I would find it insulting that somebody from the opposite race of mine is telling me what I am based on how I view politics and particularly my vote.

The MSM made little mention of it though, and I'm sure after the holiday, you'll never hear them bring it up again. But imagine if Trump stated that you aren't white if you didn't vote for him. His comment would be a virtual continuous loop for weeks on end. It's all they would talk about.
It got a day ofcoverage and a million dollar ad buy from Trump Which is way more than it deserves. For an off the cuff joke made by Biden. The whole “controversy” is fake. Far right nuts and Uber liberal snowflakes will act upset but it’s all phony.

Oh, so that's all it was, an "off the cuff" joke? It didn't appear that way to me.

I realize that Biden's "jokes" are never funny, but this one surpasses even his normal level of unfunny.

Forum List

Back