Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

If you vote for Biden, you ain't American.
If trump is elected, America is finished..

You mean like the last time America was finished? Then we enjoyed the best economy we had in over 50 years????

You mean the economy people like you immediately gave him credit for that he didn't create?

He did ten times more than Ears did. I can name several job creating policies by the President. You can't name one by Hussein. But even if you could name one, I'll provide five job killing policies he made.
The democratic ideology isn’t build around creating jobs it’s built around providing safety and equality. The Republican ideology is supposed to be built around fiscal responsibility and business friendly policies to promote jobs. Fiscal responsibility is obviously out the window with this administration

It's been the last several administrations. When Democrats control things, they need to throw Republican items in a bill to get at least some of them to go along with their party. Same thing other way around. So both are really responsible. The spending is less important than what the money is going towards.

In Trump's case, his main focus was our military. Talking with military experts he believed DumBama greatly reduced their resources which he did. Trump's goal was to not only built it back up, but then some.

As for Democrats, their only goal is power, and obtain that power anyway possible. That's it. It's why they became the anti-white party. A Democrat politician would sell their soul to the devil for power because it means so much for them to have the ability to control people.
You’re dead wrong Ray. Look at how much money we spend on our military... it’s absurd. The only reason why Trump dumped so much money into the military and branded it as a great rebuild when it was by far the strongest and most powerful in the world is because it played well politically for him. A true conservative or even old school Republican would have cut waste and improved efficiency so the money already being spent on the military was put to better use.
This whole Dems want power thing is bullshit too. Both parties Have elements that are power hungry And other elements that are trying their best to serve the public good and will of their constituents. That’s a lazy Partisan attack argument you’re making there.

There is a difference between leadership and power. Yes, both would like to have leadership, but the Democrats want that leadership to control people: gun control, school lunches, forced medical care, forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses in girls dressing rooms, forcing restaurants to post calorie count on all their items, increasing tobacco taxes, forcing auto dealerships to close down, and the list goes on and on.

We need a strong military to maintain our status as the worlds superpower. We are the worlds police. If you don't like us in that position, then somebody else will gladly take it. Now think of the countries that have the kind of power to do just that.

We need to stay ahead of potential enemies such as China to maintain not only our status, but able to protect other free countries. What we don't need is giving money to places like Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS and such.

Yes I understand the importance of our military but there is no evidence that we weren’t in that position before trump dumped a butt load of cash into it. And there is plenty of evidence that money is completely wasted within the military as it is in most other gov agencies

If that's your position, then please provide reliable evidence. If anybody watches our dollars, it's President Trump. I can provide you with statements from upper military that states (under DumBama) they were down to the bare minimum in what they needed to protect our country and others. Given our position as the primary military for the free world, you can't spend enough or be big enough for that task.

You don't have a huge military in order to go to war, you have a huge military so nobody will want to go to war with us.
Ask anybody who either works in the military or is a subcontractor of the military, the budgets are reductions and often padded by 2-3x. I know several personally who have told me all about. It’s no mystery that government agencies produce tremendous amounts of waste. Trump has been gutting department after department and people like you celebrate. But not the military, our largest recipient of funds. You really don’t see the politics here Ray?!
Makes no difference to me, 700 million is a drop in the bucket to Pelosi's bill. Yes I know you want to ignore that bit of fact to make your flimsy statements. You lack perspective at the very least. At the most you are a TDSer of the highest degree.

The deranged people here are those defending trump.

You mean like the last time America was finished? Then we enjoyed the best economy we had in over 50 years????

You mean the economy people like you immediately gave him credit for that he didn't create?

He did ten times more than Ears did. I can name several job creating policies by the President. You can't name one by Hussein. But even if you could name one, I'll provide five job killing policies he made.
The democratic ideology isn’t build around creating jobs it’s built around providing safety and equality. The Republican ideology is supposed to be built around fiscal responsibility and business friendly policies to promote jobs. Fiscal responsibility is obviously out the window with this administration

It's been the last several administrations. When Democrats control things, they need to throw Republican items in a bill to get at least some of them to go along with their party. Same thing other way around. So both are really responsible. The spending is less important than what the money is going towards.

In Trump's case, his main focus was our military. Talking with military experts he believed DumBama greatly reduced their resources which he did. Trump's goal was to not only built it back up, but then some.

As for Democrats, their only goal is power, and obtain that power anyway possible. That's it. It's why they became the anti-white party. A Democrat politician would sell their soul to the devil for power because it means so much for them to have the ability to control people.
You’re dead wrong Ray. Look at how much money we spend on our military... it’s absurd. The only reason why Trump dumped so much money into the military and branded it as a great rebuild when it was by far the strongest and most powerful in the world is because it played well politically for him. A true conservative or even old school Republican would have cut waste and improved efficiency so the money already being spent on the military was put to better use.
This whole Dems want power thing is bullshit too. Both parties Have elements that are power hungry And other elements that are trying their best to serve the public good and will of their constituents. That’s a lazy Partisan attack argument you’re making there.

There is a difference between leadership and power. Yes, both would like to have leadership, but the Democrats want that leadership to control people: gun control, school lunches, forced medical care, forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses in girls dressing rooms, forcing restaurants to post calorie count on all their items, increasing tobacco taxes, forcing auto dealerships to close down, and the list goes on and on.

We need a strong military to maintain our status as the worlds superpower. We are the worlds police. If you don't like us in that position, then somebody else will gladly take it. Now think of the countries that have the kind of power to do just that.

We need to stay ahead of potential enemies such as China to maintain not only our status, but able to protect other free countries. What we don't need is giving money to places like Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS and such.

Yes I understand the importance of our military but there is no evidence that we weren’t in that position before trump dumped a butt load of cash into it. And there is plenty of evidence that money is completely wasted within the military as it is in most other gov agencies

If that's your position, then please provide reliable evidence. If anybody watches our dollars, it's President Trump. I can provide you with statements from upper military that states (under DumBama) they were down to the bare minimum in what they needed to protect our country and others. Given our position as the primary military for the free world, you can't spend enough or be big enough for that task.

You don't have a huge military in order to go to war, you have a huge military so nobody will want to go to war with us.
Ask anybody who either works in the military or is a subcontractor of the military, the budgets are reductions and often padded by 2-3x. I know several personally who have told me all about. It’s no mystery that government agencies produce tremendous amounts of waste. Trump has been gutting department after department and people like you celebrate. But not the military, our largest recipient of funds. You really don’t see the politics here Ray?!

Let's stop right here: what departments has President Trump been gutting? The problem is that our entire federal government is plagued with wasteful spending, but you on the left only focus on the military. Why only that division?

During the DumBama administration, when jobs were somewhat plentiful and the use of food stamps were still not going down, Republican Governors created mandates to remain on the program. They were relatively easy to accommodate. Yet most of the people dropped out of the program. These kinds of things happen all the time. I'm sure most never needed food stamps in the first place, but hey! As long as the federal government is passing them out, what the hell?????

You see, what's really irritating about the left is their myopic view. Their programs are never a problem when it comes to spending--only Republican programs are. You see it here so often on USMB. Democrats claiming we are going into higher deficits and debt because of tax cuts for the rich. Wait a minute! What about funding to Planned Parenthood, funding for PBS, NPR, The arts and so on? For some reason, we are not going into debt for those expenditures, only Republican expenditures like tax cuts and the military.
I don’t only focus on the military but since the military receives multiples more than any other agency it should be a primary focus

Makes no difference to me, 700 million is a drop in the bucket to Pelosi's bill. Yes I know you want to ignore that bit of fact to make your flimsy statements. You lack perspective at the very least. At the most you are a TDSer of the highest degree.
It’s 700 billion a year genius not million. How much did McConnell and Trump just spend on the stimulus? Please remind me

as for pelosi... she’s a joke and her bill was full of unnecessary spending that wasn’t related to the crisis. Although it did have some essential funding that needs to be made to state governments and small business

I reckon you are not going to win a lot of African Americans over with the argument "Blacks need...."

Why not just start the thread with "What da Niggas need for der own good is more fried chicken and melons of every discription, that will keeps them happy and contented."

Yeah same old shit...Orange Man Bad. Your shit is getting old Dude. You got no proof of anything you posted it's just TDS screed.
Haha, ok Leo whatever you say. Way to avoid responding to anything I said. #weak
You said nothing really. Like always. Just insults and stupid TDS bleating. You don't know anything about military spending you just hate Trump. Admit it and move on. Your crap is really getting mundane.
I know we spend over 730 billion on military a year, by far the biggest chunk of our discretionary spending and over 3x more than the next largest military, China... over 10 times more than all other countries. That’s not saying nothing Leo, but it’s ok, I don’t expect you to actually respond to the substance. What TDS insult do you have lined up next?
You have no substance. Why do you think that 730 million is too large? Pelosi wants to spend more than that ( 3 TRILLION!!) in her givaway Covid legislation. Just admit it, you don't like Trump, you are a true TDSer. 730 million is (in Pelosi's own words) 'crumbs.' Fucking 'Hero's Act'......

"The 1,800-page legislation contains a large number of provisions: nearly $1 trillion for state, local and tribal governments; another round of direct payments to individuals, up to $6,000 per family, including to unauthorized immigrants; $200 billion for hazard pay for essential workers; $75 billion for coronavirus testing and tracing; increased spending on food stamps; $175 billion in housing support; student loan forgiveness; and a new employee retention tax credit and extension of unemployment benefits. "

Yet here you are pissing your panties because of defense spending. I think your priorities are warped but then, you are a TDS loser.

Sorry, but just throwing the TDs phrase around rather than actually making sense the TDS fruitcake award has already been awarded for today. Try again, cupcake.

Yeah same old shit...Orange Man Bad. Your shit is getting old Dude. You got no proof of anything you posted it's just TDS screed.
Haha, ok Leo whatever you say. Way to avoid responding to anything I said. #weak
You said nothing really. Like always. Just insults and stupid TDS bleating. You don't know anything about military spending you just hate Trump. Admit it and move on. Your crap is really getting mundane.
I know we spend over 730 billion on military a year, by far the biggest chunk of our discretionary spending and over 3x more than the next largest military, China... over 10 times more than all other countries. That’s not saying nothing Leo, but it’s ok, I don’t expect you to actually respond to the substance. What TDS insult do you have lined up next?
You have no substance. Why do you think that 730 million is too large? Pelosi wants to spend more than that ( 3 TRILLION!!) in her givaway Covid legislation. Just admit it, you don't like Trump, you are a true TDSer. 730 million is (in Pelosi's own words) 'crumbs.' Fucking 'Hero's Act'......

"The 1,800-page legislation contains a large number of provisions: nearly $1 trillion for state, local and tribal governments; another round of direct payments to individuals, up to $6,000 per family, including to unauthorized immigrants; $200 billion for hazard pay for essential workers; $75 billion for coronavirus testing and tracing; increased spending on food stamps; $175 billion in housing support; student loan forgiveness; and a new employee retention tax credit and extension of unemployment benefits. "

Yet here you are pissing your panties because of defense spending. I think your priorities are warped but then, you are a TDS loser.

Sorry, but just throwing the TDs phrase around rather than actually making sense the TDS fruitcake award has already been awarded for today. Try again, cupcake.
That’s all he’s got... Leo’s not the sharpest tool in the shed

It’s 700 billion a year genius not million. How much did McConnell and Trump just spend on the stimulus? Please remind me

as for pelosi... she’s a joke and her bill was full of unnecessary spending that wasn’t related to the crisis. Although it did have some essential funding that needs to be made to state governments and small business
yeah 700 billion, not even close to what Pelosi wants to spend. 3 Trillion!!!!’. Where is your outrage about that...Oh yeah she isn'tTrump.

Last edited:
black people are jazzed up about Trump, they want to vote for him after what Biden said

yeah 700 billion, not even close to what Pelosi wants to spend. 3 Trillion!!!!’. Where is your outrage about that...Oh yeah she isn'tTrump.
You're comparIng a pandemic stimulus during an economic disaster to an annual discretionary spending budget. Did you ride the short bus to school? Also, I literally just criticized her bill and pointed out that it was less than what McConnell proposed and Trumped passed. You didn’t address that at all. You’re out of your league here man.... your arguments are falling apart.

1590424436631.png

I reckon you are not going to win a lot of African Americans over with the argument "Blacks need...."

Why not just start the thread with "What da Niggas need for der own good is more fried chicken and melons of every discription, that will keeps them happy and contented."
I must be a racial slur removed Moonglow also since I like the same things...with a blunt in my crib with trim...

Last edited by a moderator:

Try reading sometime.

Try reading sometime.
Wow, what a great comeback!!!! Did you think of that yourself?!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Try reading sometime.
Daryl does not deserve better. Neither do you, neither one of you can challenge what I posted. Funny when presented with facts that don't support your TDS suddenly the insults start flying. Your transparent hatred is pretty evident.

Try reading sometime.
Daryl does not deserve better. Neither do you, neither one of you can challenge what I posted. Funny when presented with facts that don't support your TDS suddenly the insults start flying. Your transparent hatred is pretty evident.
I’ve countered just about all the nonsense ive heard from you and happy to continue doing so... just like this defense spending “debate” we were having when you avoided addressing any of my points in an attempt to divert by bringing up Pelosi's stimulus bill... which, despite my reluctance to go off track, I did address to point out how irrelevant it was to the budgetary discussion that was at hand. Thanks for playing Leo but as I said before... you’re out of your league.

• Thanks

Try reading sometime.
I’ve countered just about all the nonsense ive heard from you and happy to continue doing so... just like this defense spending “debate” we were having when you avoided addressing any of my points in an attempt to divert by bringing up Pelosi's stimulus bill... which, despite my reluctance to go off track, I did address to point out how irrelevant it was to the budgetary discussion that was at hand. Thanks for playing Leo but as I said before... you’re out of your league.

You're right, I'm not in the same handicapped league as you. Apparently you forgot you brought up military spending and no you haven't countered anything I posted. You always end your posts with insults in a retarded attempt to have the last word. The true mark of a TDSer.

Try reading sometime.

You're right, I'm not in the same handicapped league as you. Apparently you forgot you brought up military spending and no you haven't countered anything I posted. You always end your posts with insults in a retarded attempt to have the last word. The true mark of a TDSer.
You brought up Pelosi. I explained why pelosis plan has nothing to do with my points about military spending. That’s a counter. You said 700 million, I corrected you as it was billion, that’s a counter... you literally just did what you were trying to insult me about by ending your statement with an insult Calling me a TDSer... so we can say that’s you countering yourself. Weak weak Leo. You’re not doing very well today.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back