Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Joe likes to make fun of other nationalities too, remember the one about one had to have a 'slight Indian accent' to work for a fast food mart? OR how about the racist comment that Obama was the first clean well spoken black? "That's storybook man"....
Wow, your right... pretty crazy that Obama would pick a racist to be his VP and the black community by far still supports him despite all that crazy racism. Here’s the reality. Either tens of millions of people are deluded or you don’t know what racism is and are doing political spin. It’s pretty obvious what the correct answer is.
Obama needed an old white guy with gray hair in order to make him more legitimate to the Democrat party after all they didn’t want him they wanted Hillary.
obama needed an old white guy and you think he went with one with a history of racist comment against blacks ?!

Your confidence in the irrational does fascinate me... I’ll give you that

And you think the Democrat white establishment really wanted to elect Obama?
Joe likes to make fun of other nationalities too, remember the one about one had to have a 'slight Indian accent' to work for a fast food mart? OR how about the racist comment that Obama was the first clean well spoken black? "That's storybook man"....
Wow, your right... pretty crazy that Obama would pick a racist to be his VP and the black community by far still supports him despite all that crazy racism. Here’s the reality. Either tens of millions of people are deluded or you don’t know what racism is and are doing political spin. It’s pretty obvious what the correct answer is.
Obama needed an old white guy with gray hair in order to make him more legitimate to the Democrat party after all they didn’t want him they wanted Hillary.
obama needed an old white guy and you think he went with one with a history of racist comment against blacks ?!

Yeah, he knew Democrats thought of him as their 'house boy.' :auiqs.jpg: Biden is clearly racist. (to get back to the thread title) I don't really care about skin color, neither blacks nor whites really deserve Biden he's and old, senile, career politician who likes sniffing little girls and takes money from corrupt countries. Nobody deserves that.

Last edited:
Just got to point out something here in Biden's defense.. And I'm serious about this.. One thing that allows struck me as despicable is the way that Blacks who choose to NOT VOTE DEM are literally excommunicated by the "grievance" leaders of the black community.. ANY black American that dares to THINK or SPEAK against the purist party line -- is automatically deemed "not black enough" or an Uncle Tom or Aunt Thomasina...

If Black folks can certify blacks "not black enough" because of their politics, it's TEMPTING for a whitebread politician trying to ACT black to do the same thing.. It's kinda the same deal as the "n-word" is "OK for ME, but not for thee"...

Wish that NO ONE would use politics to CENSOR or BANISH a member of their clan.. But Biden wasn't doing anything much different than the tribe members that came after Clarence Thomas, or Thomas Sowell or Kanye West, Herman Cain, Allan Keyes, Ben Carson, ad nauseum...

Just got to point out something here in Biden's defense.. And I'm serious about this.. One thing that allows struck me as despicable is the way that Blacks who choose to NOT VOTE DEM are literally excommunicated by the "grievance" leaders of the black community.. ANY black American that dares to THINK or SPEAK against the purist party line -- is automatically deemed "not black enough" or an Uncle Tom or Aunt Thomasina...

If Black folks can certify blacks "not black enough" because of their politics, it's TEMPTING for a whitebread politician trying to ACT black to do the same thing.. It's kinda the same deal as the "n-word" is "OK for ME, but not for thee"...

Wish that NO ONE would use politics to CENSOR or BANISH a member of their clan.. But Biden wasn't doing anything much different than the tribe members that came after Clarence Thomas, or Thomas Sowell or Kanye West, Herman Cain, Allan Keyes, Ben Carson, ad nauseum...
Well, Biden is a Democrat and his party has defined themselves as the best option for Blacks who are (the Democrats say) victimized by Republicans and Trump. It is ALL political and has nothing to do with reality. When Biden says stupid racist things, he actually thinks he is 'identifying' with 'black people.' Now, THAT is using a person's skin color for political gain and THAT is what makes Biden a racist and an ultimate loser.......Other than the fact he won't even remember saying that shit in a few days anyway.

And you think the Democrat white establishment really wanted to elect Obama?

Yeah, he knew Democrats thought of him as their 'house boy.' :auiqs.jpg: Biden is clearly racist. (to get back to the thread title) I don't really care about skin color, neither blacks nor whites really deserve Biden he's and old, senile, career politician who likes sniffing little girls and takes money from corrupt countries. Nobody deserves that.
Biden isn’t young energy or new ideas... he is safe and established and secure. He is a hell of a lot better than Trump and may actually be able to repair some of the damage that Trump inflicted on our country. The rest of your post about Racist and houseboy is a complete joke. How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you talk like that?

Well, Biden is a Democrat and his party has defined themselves as the best option for Blacks who are (the Democrats say) victimized by Republicans and Trump. It is ALL political and has nothing to do with reality. When Biden says stupid racist things, he actually thinks he is 'identifying' with 'black people.' Now, THAT is using a person's skin color for political gain and THAT is what makes Biden a racist and an ultimate loser.......Other than the fact he won't even remember saying that shit in a few days anyway.

He's not the 1st whitebread pol that tried to pull off a cultural appropriation and failed... You gotta be SINCERE and humble like our 1st Black Prez -- Billy Jeff Clinton... :biggrin:

Hillary with her "southern drool" "I aint noways tired" act or pulling hot sauce out of her purse... She LEARNT NOTHING from her master husband...

White Americans ALSO deserve better than Biden.

Unfortunately the only real alternative to the Democrats in the coming election is the “Party of Trump,” which is a worse-than-ever version of old Republican oligarchists, militarists, evangelists, and “Know Nothing” populists.

We are ALL stuck in “an abusive relation” with the Two-Party system, the domestic front for U.S. state capitalism’s world empire.

tL;dr version...he’s voting for Biden.

It's funny how whites here are so "concerned" about black political choices. You guys picked trump and nobody in America deserved that.

Blacks deserve the best candidate, just like the rest of us. That is, hands down, Biden. He is our only hope to reunite the country and heal all these fresh wounds!

Blacks deserve better than Biden?

Perhaps... perhaps...

But Rump ain't the answer to that dilemma... :cool:

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!

Blacks deserve the best candidate, just like the rest of us. That is, hands down, Biden. He is our only hope to reunite the country and heal all these fresh wounds!
The fact is 'Fingers' will never win the election.
The voters don't give a shit about Fingers. They all know, on both sides he would step down in a couple of months. The voters care about who the VP would be that would become President.
You want Stacy shuffling around the Oval office and farting behind the Resolute desk.
I could name a few other possibilities but none of them would ever be voted de facto President.

Perhaps... perhaps...

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!
None of that pre-pandemic stuff matters any longer... we are merely in the top of the 2nd inning of a 9-inning pandemic game... November 3rd is Judgment Day.

And Judgment Day's-a-comin'...

That's what was so upsetting about Biden's comment. He basically said all blacks must feel the same, and if they feel differently than most other blacks, then they are no longer part of that race.

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
O'Biden is a one man clown show. Everybody deserves better than that old fool. Well, everybody but the worthless leftist traitors.

Perhaps... perhaps...

None of that pre-pandemic stuff matters any longer... we are merely in the top of the 2nd inning of a 9-inning pandemic game... November 3rd is Judgment Day.

And Judgment Day's-a-comin'...

It's not even June yet, nor have we totally reopened the economy. Already we are seeing positive news. The stock market is rebounding, consumer confidence turned around and is now heading upwards, people are going back to work.

When consumer confidence is up, that means people are spending money. When the market goes up, it means investors predict a better economy.

I wouldn't worry about Trump winning if I were you people. You better pray you keep the House if anything. The other problem you are going to have is how to discredit Trump if the economy makes a near total rebound by election time. We know TDS will prevent you from giving him any kind of credit.

:laugh:

EVMlB5YU0AEQ-5Y.jpg

Vote for the man who loves to finger up women!

Forum List

Back