BlackLivesTerrorist harrass and scream at white people simply having dinner...

If you go out for dinner you are possibly a racist.
Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Once again showing BLM is a terrorist organization... by definition.
I say... keep it up...you are certainly ensuring a Trump win.

Does anyone think any BLM "protesters" are intelligent? I don't mean the commie elite behind it all, I'm referring to the common protester.
They are brainwashed.
Young, easily manipulated.
They will start learning the hard way the lessons their parents did not teach them. Once these video game kids go into non liberal pacifier areas, they will learn hard and fast how society works

Last edited:
Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Reminds me of:
nazi12.png

This is clearly wrong but this also doesn't represent the Democratic party. They maybe democratic voters but they were told there actions are wrong and actually hindered there objectives.. Democrat leaders have been saying they go low we go high...

The big difference here is Democrats came out against this and said it is wrong.

Trump has not only condoned this type of behaviour but has encouraged it from his supporters..

This is clearly wrong but this also doesn't represent the Democratic party. They maybe democratic voters but they were told there actions are wrong and actually hindered there objectives.. Democrat leaders have been saying they go low we go high...

The big difference here is Democrats came out against this and said it is wrong.

Trump has not only condoned this type of behaviour but has encouraged it from his supporters..
Are you living under a rock???
Have recently awakened from a coma??
Or lost your cable TV subscription since March??
The left media has absolutely covered up the shear number of burned buildings/cars, looted businesses... I believe 35 dead now caused by rioting/looting. Absolutely giving a pass to it.
Jesus Christ if all of this terrorism was caused by the Tea Party back in 2016 - the media would have created 24 hour channels dedicated solely to watch the carnage!! There would have been congressional hearings about this... appointed special prosecutors.... but NO... since they are leftist... they have gotten not only a pass by Democrats - but it is Democrats who have sent them $100 Millions in DONATIONS!!!
I can't believe you just typed that... or was this a joke?

These displays of liberal ignorance and violence will drive voters to trump in droves

Those fucks are not liberals. More like fascist demanding compliance to the collective. Maybe the Borg.....
Uh huh.... liberals gave $100 millions to this organization.
Say whatever you want.... nobody is buying it but you

These displays of liberal ignorance and violence will drive voters to trump in droves

Those fucks are not liberals. More like fascist demanding compliance to the collective. Maybe the Borg.....

Bullshit. Let um come to Texas and try that shit in one or two of our restaurants.

Bullshit. Let um come to Texas and try that shit in one or two of our restaurants.
Exactly. You made my point.
They only do these things in liberal areas. Because that is where their support is. That is where their funding comes from.
Thanks for helping me make the point.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...wait.....hahahahahahahahaha

We've been warning everyone for 30 years that we are brain washing these white kids. We're going to need reeducation camps here.

It's a shame that helicopter gunships can't be unleashed on the Commie POS.

If I was there I would have raised my fist, but the middle finger would have been extended.

Raise my fist in solidarity?

Sure, why not?

View attachment 380069

Haha now I hope they confront me. Thanks!!!
A sudden fit of bulimia would send a msg.

These people don't give a stinking crap what you and all the, "Good Dems Think"....go out there and reason with your fellow Dems and feel a frozen water bottle on your cranium.

Forum List

Back