BlackLivesTerrorist harrass and scream at white people simply having dinner...

Raise your fist ... in a solid uppercut to the knockout point of any person in your face.

A group of Black Lives Matter activists were caught on video in three separate instances harassing diners at Washington, D.C., restaurants on Monday who refused their demand to raise a fist in solidarity.

In your face: BLM activists force diners to raise fists in solidarity
Go, do it, if you've got the guts.

It'll never happen, "keyboard warriors" like yourself stay home and spew their bullsh!t, too afraid of actual confrontation.

Raise your fist ... in a solid uppercut to the knockout point of any person in your face.

A group of Black Lives Matter activists were caught on video in three separate instances harassing diners at Washington, D.C., restaurants on Monday who refused their demand to raise a fist in solidarity.

In your face: BLM activists force diners to raise fists in solidarity
Go, do it, if you've got the guts.

It'll never happen, "keyboard warriors" like yourself stay home and spew their bullsh!t, too afraid of actual confrontation.

It will never be necessary for me. I live in Virginia. Those goobers would have been drawn on by at least 5-6 before they reached the dining area.

If you go out for dinner you are possibly a racist.
Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Once again showing BLM is a terrorist organization... by definition.
I say... keep it up...you are certainly ensuring a Trump win.

If I was there I would have raised my fist, but the middle finger would have been extended.

Hopefully that crowd will be met in a dark alley by a crowd of Patriots who will kick them all in the head.

ALWAYS remember Rule 101: Communist POS are NOT human beings, they are OBJECTS to be removed.

For those supporting the cops, they seem to be on the other side as they arrest the kid with the gun and do nothing to the rioters. The fiefdom rules. Salary, Benefits and Pensions as they circle the wagons.

Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Does anyone think any BLM "protesters" are intelligent? I don't mean the commie elite behind it all, I'm referring to the common protester.

WTF are they even ranting about?? Nobody is arguing that black lives matter DUH. That's like foaming at the mouth ranting that oxygen matters :aargh:
I dunno...I hate stupid and obnoxious people and this is what makes up BLM. If they asked me, I would have to say no they don't matter at all. Decent people, black, white, or purple don't join terror groups like BLM.

If you were born white, you are a racist and you need to pay for it.

We can ALL get around this by ALL Whites Self-Identifying as Buddhists and Mooselimbs, we can ALL be like the Crypto-YouKnowWhat's who say they are NOT YouKnowWhat's but in PRIVATE still practice their Satanic Quasi-Religion.

For those supporting the cops, they seem to be on the other side as they arrest the kid with the gun and do nothing to the rioters. The fiefdom rules. Salary, Benefits and Pensions as they circle the wagons.

If the Leftists get their wish and Abolish the Police then it will literally be Open Season Target Practice on the Communist POS.

Does anyone think any BLM "protesters" are intelligent? I don't mean the commie elite behind it all, I'm referring to the common protester.

WTF are they even ranting about?? Nobody is arguing that black lives matter DUH. That's like foaming at the mouth ranting that oxygen matters :aargh:
I dunno...I hate stupid and obnoxious people and this is what makes up BLM. If they asked me, I would have to say no they don't matter at all. Decent people, black, white, or purple don't join terror groups like BLM.

I noticed that you just joined! Welcome to the forum, always good to have a new Rightist here.

This is clearly wrong but this also doesn't represent the Democratic party. They maybe democratic voters but they were told there actions are wrong and actually hindered there objectives.. Democrat leaders have been saying they go low we go high...

The big difference here is Democrats came out against this and said it is wrong.

Trump has not only condoned this type of behaviour but has encouraged it from his supporters..

They weakly condoned it. And they don't seem to be condoning the hard core protests/riots except in passing.

"Oh it's wrong, but we understand how angry people are"

Isn't it Dems defunding police departments left and right?

If you were born white, you are a racist and you need to pay for it.

We can ALL get around this by ALL Whites Self-Identifying as Buddhists and Mooselimbs, we can ALL be like the Crypto-YouKnowWhat's who say they are NOT YouKnowWhat's but in PRIVATE still practice their Satanic Quasi-Religion.

I actually identify as a Black South African women who is trans gendering into an Asian male. All I have left to do is pick out which of the 60 plus genders I want to be.

Did this make anyone change their vote to democrat? Did it change any fence sitters to republican? I’d say yes to the latter. Even those with their fist up aren’t going to vote for more of this shit.

This is clearly wrong but this also doesn't represent the Democratic party. They maybe democratic voters but they were told there actions are wrong and actually hindered there objectives.. Democrat leaders have been saying they go low we go high...

The big difference here is Democrats came out against this and said it is wrong.

Trump has not only condoned this type of behaviour but has encouraged it from his supporters..

So that is why the mayors of Seattle, Portland, Kenosha are doing nothing and sympathizing with the rioters? In Portland there are videos night after night of the BLM chanting who’s lives matter and the response is black lives matter and then they all go out and loot, beat up, set fires and destroy public buildings and private businesses. They aren’t prosecuted and yet you want us to believe your tripe?

No they didn't. They support it....along with progressive cities that support this insanity.

"The big difference here is Democrats came out against this and said it is wrong.

Trump has not only condoned this type of behaviour but has encouraged it from his supporters.."

Wow! You are totally living in some bizarro Alternate Reality aren't you?! This is a PRIME example of a Leftist ACCUSING Rightists of doing something that Leftists ACTUALLY have been doing.

I'll raise my fist for the alright, but all they'll see is the back of it with one finger prominently displayed.

I would have not been as patient as these people were.....I would have gone to jail and I wouldn't care....stay out of my face or get hurt real bad....
Not sure what I would do.
Raising my fist would not be one of them.
At the same time, I am not a small woman like they harrassed... so it is unlikely the skinny video game kid would have spoken to me, a 6' 4" 210 lb. man. If one of them would have given me a hard time, I would have given it back.

They wouldn't give you a hard time because they're pussies. That's why they chose the small woman.

These displays of liberal ignorance and violence will drive voters to trump in droves

Those fucks are not liberals. More like fascist demanding compliance to the collective. Maybe the Borg.....
Uh huh.... liberals gave $100 millions to this organization.
Say whatever you want.... nobody is buying it but you

Bullshit. Let um come to Texas and try that shit in one or two of our restaurants.

Yep, I pack everywhere I go now because of this shit. They try to stop me, I'll run over them, if they break my windows, I'll blow their ass away. Of course I try to avoid the commie areas to begin with.

Forum List

Back