Mr. Sandman has turned into a fine young gentleman. Very humble for a Mega-lotto winner.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
All he had to do was politely smile and hear some drunken Injun fake Vet bang his tom tom while smelling his foul breath.

This fine young man will be President one day. For now he'll have to worry about chicks chasing him around.

What a lucky kid this. God Bless him and may God Bless America.

Bom...bom....bom...bom....bom......bom.....bom.............................................................

Once he gets of age and has to sue his parents to get the money he will piss it away on living the high life and will expire broke and homeless. If God has anything to say he will say: "Give it to the poor".....

Once he gets of age and has to sue his parents to get the money he will piss it away on living the high life and will expire broke and homeless. If God has anything to say he will say: "Give it to the poor".....
I love Mr Sandman...................Bom....bom....bom....bom.....bom

Studio version.

I'm sure the money is well-invested and in trust. He won't have to sue anyone.

His appearance at the convention indicates that he's not some borrowed high school schlump like the Democrats' now-vanished hero David Hogg.

The kid will go places.

God did say "Give it to the poor." He said it to CNN, The Washington Post and the other rich, Jewish-run, white-hating shitwads who had to give goy Nick all that chosen money. And that just burns you up in that shriveled bitter little heart of yours, doesn't it?

I am waiting for all the rich Progs to donate their wealth to the Prog causes. Can you imagine what the direct injection of those resources would do? That is why they are frauds.

I love Mr Sandman...................Bom....bom....bom....bom.....bom

Studio version.

That's because you are older than rocks, you be as old as sand...Which is weathered rocks. I was really burned out from hearing it in the 1960-70's then the damn thing was used in a movie and we suffered twenty more years. I know why they used it, hearing it too much mad one insane and ready to kill...

God did say "Give it to the poor." He said it to CNN, The Washington Post and the other rich, Jewish-run, white-hating shitwads who had to give goy Nick all that chosen money. And that just burns you up in that shriveled bitter little heart of yours, doesn't it?
It's not my problem being a silver spooned Trumpet.

I think he's pissed that Nicky will be using his Dicky in first class 10's.......Safe sex of course.

Moonbeam married his hand.

I am waiting for all the rich Progs to donate their wealth to the Prog causes. Can you imagine what the direct injection of those resources would do? That is why they are frauds.
The majority of all people I have met are frauds what is new. People that claim to be of a religion following the leader hardly do as the leader says, same with any group.
Money in overabundance can be a blessing or a curse depends on the individual. If I was him I'd get a nose job.

I think he's pissed that Nicky will be using his Dicky in first class 10's.......Safe sex of course.

Moonglow has already had all the damn kids he wants and is now ready to retire..but not my hand.. Nick will make a great human and only buy the finest women I am sure.

Wow, just wow. Give up the hate, it's turning you into a bitter, hateful person who attacks kids anonymously on the internet. Or just grow up, whichever needs to happen.

Wow, just wow. Give up the hate, it's turning you into a bitter, hateful person who attacks kids anonymously on the internet. Or just grow up, whichever needs to happen.
Don't worry his fifteen minutes of fame are about over, better hurry and buy a poster of Nick to hang on your wall..

Moonglow has already had all the damn kids he wants and is now ready to retire..but not my hand.. Nick will make a great human and only buy the finest women I am sure.
Just like you would if you were him eh? Unless you're not human.

Would you be banging fuglies????.And I'm not mocking overweight women. Just reality

Don't worry his fifteen minutes of fame are about over, better hurry and buy a poster of Nick to hang on your wall..
Don't you already have one you use for daily darts practice? The kid was smart, handled the situation well, and now is wealthy. Good for him. Now you'll need to find another child to rant about.

Don't you already have one you use for daily darts practice? The kid was smart, handled the situation well, and now is wealthy. Good for him. Now you'll need to find another child to rant about.
This thread is here so it will work. Nick now has the capability to finally get that attorney bill payed off, they only collected 65% of the award.

I am sure he is not of the same "stock" as you. I hope I am not being too subtle especially since you're not all that bright, and there are rules on USMB.

Forum List

Back