Racist BLM White Thugs Assault Patrons At DC Restaurant....

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Several videos showing Black Lives Matter protesters confronting and harassing people eating outside restaurants in Washington, D.C., went viral Tuesday as demonstrations were held nationwide over the police shooting of Jacob Blake. One video reportedly filmed in the Adams Morgan neighborhood Monday night shows protesters demanding a woman seated outside a restaurant raise her fist to show her solidarity for their cause."

If I were the Trump campaign, I will play this 100 times a day -- I already think Trump will win a narrow electoral vote -- but I believe shit like this will hand Trump the largest election landslide in US history....He will at least win the popular vote by 8 to 9 million votes -- all thanks to these wannabe BLM/Antifa activists..

You know what drives me crazy about this video? The bitch who is harassing the white couple is TRYING TO GET A VIOLENT REACTION from the seated white man.

But if he knocks the shit out of her - as she richly deserves - he will be beaten senseless by the thugs surrounding them.

And it is this knowledge that gives her the "courage" to act so outrageously. She's SO TOUGH! As long as she has a gang of men behind her. Fucking c*nt.

These demonstrations will be used by racists for the next generation to prove that everything they say about so-called "Black People" is true. Loud, ignorant, prone to violence, obnoxious...EVERYTHING.

Again the police prove they are useless, they should be ashamed to accept their paychecks.

They don't dare get involved. Their own superiors will order their arrest.
Then they should refuse to take their paychecks

I imagine that numbers will be coming out soon, showing that a lot are quitting or retiring and not many going into the field.

This is going to have long term consequences.

Biff Poindexter thinks mocking the right makes them look bad.

In reality he’s just making himself and the left look even more foolish.

Give up the lame satire already, doofus.

Or at least put it in the right fucking forum.

Forum List

Back