Woman Released With No Bail After Hit-And-Run On 2 Little Boys

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

15977557319264.jpg

"According to Newsday, Palmer was driving her white Ford Explorer down a strip of road in Ronkonkoma, New York when she ran over two little Black boys aged 9 and 12 named Troy Russell and Toriano Jamison. Shannon Palmer didn’t stop in a horrified hurry to check on Troy and Toriano, she kept it moving like nothing happened. 9-year-old Troy had to be airlifted to Stony Brook University Hospital where he is currently fighting for his life in serious condition. 12-year-old Toriano was taken to the hospital by ambulance ; he suffers from “gaping abdominal gashes” in addition to a concussion, multiple hip fractures, and damage to his lungs, kidneys, and colon. He may not be able to ever walk again."

In addition to the 2 boys, a 6 yr old boy (a younger brother to one of the victims) was also among the bike riders but luckily he was not harmed. Now I don't know much about the past history of these 2 boys, so I can't say if they had it coming or if they somehow provoked what happened..

However, what is known so far is that Shannon Palmer left the scene of a hit-and-run and was later arrested -- then released without bail under narcotics and alcohol restrictions -- which is a pretty awesome deal seeing as tho she had prior DUI's on her record -- so being able to be released on your own recognizance after all that -- hopefully that will give her and her family some comfort during a very troubling time for her.

Was she in a black area? Stopping would have ended her life. The mob would have torn her to bits. I would have left too. Gone somewhere safe and called the police.

Her insurance will likely go up , but not necessarily depending on her policy. What were those kids running from to get in her way ? There are gaps in this story.

She is a multiple DUI offender which means...I would think...she was driving illegally. And probably drunk.

View attachment 380075
"According to Newsday, Palmer was driving her white Ford Explorer down a strip of road in Ronkonkoma, New York when she ran over two little Black boys aged 9 and 12 named Troy Russell and Toriano Jamison. Shannon Palmer didn’t stop in a horrified hurry to check on Troy and Toriano, she kept it moving like nothing happened. 9-year-old Troy had to be airlifted to Stony Brook University Hospital where he is currently fighting for his life in serious condition. 12-year-old Toriano was taken to the hospital by ambulance ; he suffers from “gaping abdominal gashes” in addition to a concussion, multiple hip fractures, and damage to his lungs, kidneys, and colon. He may not be able to ever walk again."

In addition to the 2 boys, a 6 yr old boy (a younger brother to one of the victims) was also among the bike riders but luckily he was not harmed. Now I don't know much about the past history of these 2 boys, so I can't say if they had it coming or if they somehow provoked what happened..

However, what is known so far is that Shannon Palmer left the scene of a hit-and-run and was later arrested -- then released without bail under narcotics and alcohol restrictions -- which is a pretty awesome deal seeing as tho she had prior DUI's on her record -- so being able to be released on your own recognizance after all that -- hopefully that will give her and her family some comfort during a very troubling time for her.
I hope the boys have a full recovery.

Was she in a black area? Stopping would have ended her life. The mob would have torn her to bits. I would have left too. Gone somewhere safe and called the police.

So a community with an average household income of 100K is unsafe because 3 black kids were riding their bikes??

Or is that area unsafe because 2 kids riding their bike were ran over and left for dead?

Funny how dic sucking racists like yourself will try to find a way to excuse a person running over some fucking kids

Her insurance will likely go up , but not necessarily depending on her policy. What were those kids running from to get in her way ? There are gaps in this story.
We definitely need to investigate these 2 boys more...

Some are saying the 9 yr old had at least 2 overdue books from his school library back in 2nd grade...

Some are saying the 9 yr old had at least 2 overdue books from his school library back in 2nd grade...
In today's society they may handcuff you and take you to jail with a mandatory sentence for that.

I don't see why the race of these children is even mentioned from a POS drunk druggie.

A POS druggie driver is the concern here. So if the kids were white would we be responding to this?

In today's society they may handcuff you and take you to jail with a mandatory sentence for that.
Not you....

But for some kids, I can see that happening....

I don't see why the race of these children is even mentioned from a POS drunk druggie.

A POS druggie driver is the concern here. So if the kids were white would we be responding to this?
You are responding to this post now -- no one forced you

But I guran-damn-tee you if the driver was hispanic and dare I say, undocumented -- you would be demanding his or her execution and then asking for laws to be changed immediately...

You are responding to this post now -- no one forced you

But I guran-damn-tee you if the driver was hispanic and dare I say, undocumented -- you would be demanding his or her execution and then asking for laws to be changed immediately...
Sorry. I guess I'm racist because I did not see this thread until now bright bulb.

I'd be demanding any ones execution who hit and run on children you foot in the mouth. If I did it, I'd run in front of the next train. Would you?

Maybe they had been hanging around a building site looking suspicious ? Or nicking apples.

would she be released with no bail?
Why not? Looters, murderers and thugs are. We need equal justice under the law here pal.
murderers released without bail? i don't doubt it, with your ridiculous system. but you really need to support your offal with a solid link.

One might have had been reaching a boxy object which might have been for a juice box or a Glock.

Forum List

Back