What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racist BLM White Thugs Assault Patrons At DC Restaurant....

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Several videos showing Black Lives Matter protesters confronting and harassing people eating outside restaurants in Washington, D.C., went viral Tuesday as demonstrations were held nationwide over the police shooting of Jacob Blake. One video reportedly filmed in the Adams Morgan neighborhood Monday night shows protesters demanding a woman seated outside a restaurant raise her fist to show her solidarity for their cause."

If I were the Trump campaign, I will play this 100 times a day -- I already think Trump will win a narrow electoral vote -- but I believe shit like this will hand Trump the largest election landslide in US history....He will at least win the popular vote by 8 to 9 million votes -- all thanks to these wannabe BLM/Antifa activists..

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know what drives me crazy about this video? The bitch who is harassing the white couple is TRYING TO GET A VIOLENT REACTION from the seated white man.

But if he knocks the shit out of her - as she richly deserves - he will be beaten senseless by the thugs surrounding them.

And it is this knowledge that gives her the "courage" to act so outrageously. She's SO TOUGH! As long as she has a gang of men behind her. Fucking c*nt.

These demonstrations will be used by racists for the next generation to prove that everything they say about so-called "Black People" is true. Loud, ignorant, prone to violence, obnoxious...EVERYTHING.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These are the “peaceful” protesters that liberals on this forum try to defend

Desperado

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again the police prove they are useless, they should be ashamed to accept their paychecks.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again the police prove they are useless, they should be ashamed to accept their paychecks.

They don't dare get involved. Their own superiors will order their arrest.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They don't dare get involved. Their own superiors will order their arrest.
Then they should refuse to take their paychecks

I imagine that numbers will be coming out soon, showing that a lot are quitting or retiring and not many going into the field.

This is going to have long term consequences.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
My question is what good difference does the crowd think that they are going to make by doing such a thing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

liarintheWH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biff Poindexter thinks mocking the right makes them look bad.

In reality he’s just making himself and the left look even more foolish.

Give up the lame satire already, doofus.

Or at least put it in the right fucking forum.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List