BlackLivesTerrorist harrass and scream at white people simply having dinner...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
If you go out for dinner you are possibly a racist.
Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Once again showing BLM is a terrorist organization... by definition.
I say... keep it up...you are certainly ensuring a Trump win.

Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Raise my fist in solidarity?

Sure, why not?

1598454728762.png

I would have not been as patient as these people were.....I would have gone to jail and I wouldn't care....stay out of my face or get hurt real bad....
Not sure what I would do.
Raising my fist would not be one of them.
At the same time, I am not a small woman like they harrassed... so it is unlikely the skinny video game kid would have spoken to me, a 6' 4" 210 lb. man. If one of them would have given me a hard time, I would have given it back.

Last edited:

We've been warning everyone for 30 years that we are brain washing these white kids. We're going to need reeducation camps here.

Does anyone think any BLM "protesters" are intelligent? I don't mean the commie elite behind it all, I'm referring to the common protester.

Does anyone think any BLM "protesters" are intelligent? I don't mean the commie elite behind it all, I'm referring to the common protester.

WTF are they even ranting about?? Nobody is arguing that black lives matter DUH. That's like foaming at the mouth ranting that oxygen matters :aargh:

Coward picks on a middle aged woman. If he did that to me, I would have put him through the table.

WTF are they even ranting about?? Nobody is arguing that black lives matter DUH. That's like foaming at the mouth ranting that oxygen matters :aargh:
They are ranting because they are demanding fealty.

They are ranting because they are demanding fealty.

fealty too?

Raise my fist in solidarity?

Sure, why not?

View attachment 380069

Haha now I hope they confront me. Thanks!!!

Forum List

Back