Black teen found hanged in white trailer park

HOw many black on white motivated murderers were there this week?

Don't know, neither do you.

And whatever the number is, it does not change my point, the one from which you are trying to divert.

Actually, you made an excellent point...I was just too lazy too quote the other person. I'm black...laziness is genetic. I thought you knew that.
In other threads you claim hatred is genetic. You opposed to other people having similar views about other races?
Actually, it is spiritual just say genetic so the atheist assholes don''t go nuts.

In other words you're full of shit. You're just a racist piece of shit that doesn't have clue. Yet another lying progressive racist spewing his shit.
Yeah..ok.

To the liberals that say it was ok he was gunned down because he was going buy weed so he was a criminal, just realize in some states that is totally legal. Beating a cop in his car isn't legal in ANY state.

But it was a crime in their state. See we are using your hypocritical argument against you. You say Eric Garner and Michael Brown deserved to die because they were criminals and thugs. Those two were engaging in a crime and were killed and it's a tragedy.

Why does one get sympathy and the others don't? We know the answer but anytime we state the obvious, we get called the racists for pointing out the obvious racism that applies to different stories.

I mean how many times do you hear a black kid getting killed when buying drugs get a news segment like that? I'll wait for some evidence.

I don't minimize anything it's horrible and race baiters just want to stir up more trouble between Americans you understand that right?
Has it been suggested that the hanged Black guy was involved in some criminal activity that lead to his death??

Why is that relevant? Kids want to go buy some weed or whatever. Those kids were executed because they were white, and in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time. Humm... Bloomfield you lived there all your life? it seems so

As usual two white criminals buying hard drugs, not weed; traveled to Detroit to conduct their illegal activities. You attempt to minimize the fact that criminals aren't known for their integrity and drug rip offs aren't unknown.
Then you attempt to imply that the Black teen's death is somehow along the same veinas two white criminals buying hard drugs, two black drug dealers ripping them off.

What were you trying to say about not minimizing the Black teen's hanging again???...smh.

Bloomfield is where I moved after I worked, got an education and could afford to move.

I grew up on Boston and Dexter, you move there and then try to tell me about the ghetto, stupid ass.

Shut up punk.... I'm from Detroit lived there my whole life until recently...You ain't nothing coming. People from Boston are bitches....Those white kids where targeted because they were white... Get it moron? i dont minimize any death understand? What i do object to is stupid people using race to divided...Now sit your ass down boy . you have no clue

"Punk"???...sure you are from Detroit...lol!!!

Those white criminals were killed while conducting criminal activity, too bad you are too stupid to see that.
What you object to is that I called your frail pale scaddy cat ass out because you are trying to minimize the death of a Black youth.

We get it, racist have no problem associating two white criminals with a black man that has not been shown to be a criminal.
"bitches" isn't that your middle name???

Than you should be fine with the deaths Treyvon"Skittles" Martin, Mike"Dirt Nap"Brown and Eric"Loosie"Garner.
All of which were committing a crime at the time of their deaths.

Oh yeah...if it turns out those white kids were buying drugs?
They put themselves into a position that was potentially dangerous and should have known better.
Oh well....

Has it been suggested that the hanged Black guy was involved in some criminal activity that lead to his death??

Why is that relevant? Kids want to go buy some weed or whatever. Those kids were executed because they were white, and in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time. Humm... Bloomfield you lived there all your life? it seems so

As usual two white criminals buying hard drugs, not weed; traveled to Detroit to conduct their illegal activities. You attempt to minimize the fact that criminals aren't known for their integrity and drug rip offs aren't unknown.
Then you attempt to imply that the Black teen's death is somehow along the same veinas two white criminals buying hard drugs, two black drug dealers ripping them off.

What were you trying to say about not minimizing the Black teen's hanging again???...smh.

Bloomfield is where I moved after I worked, got an education and could afford to move.

I grew up on Boston and Dexter, you move there and then try to tell me about the ghetto, stupid ass.

Shut up punk.... I'm from Detroit lived there my whole life until recently...You ain't nothing coming. People from Boston are bitches....Those white kids where targeted because they were white... Get it moron? i dont minimize any death understand? What i do object to is stupid people using race to divided...Now sit your ass down boy . you have no clue

Those white criminals were killed while conducting criminal activity, too bad you are too stupid to see that.
What you object to is that I called your frail pale scaddy cat ass out because you are trying to minimize the death of a Black youth.

We get it, racist have no problem associating two white criminals with a black man that has not been shown to be a criminal.

Than you should be fine with the deaths Treyvon"Skittles" Martin, Mike"Dirt Nap"Brown and Eric"Loosie"Garner.

They put themselves into a position that was potentially dangerous and should have known better.
Oh well....
Says the race traitor.

Oh well....
Says the race traitor.

Prozac is not a food group.....

What's a "white trailer park"? Are you saying blacks don't live in trailers?
Increasingly, wetbacks live in trailers...why do you think the whites hate them so much. They are taking away from the dream of a double wide by the age of 70

I don't minimize anything it's horrible and race baiters just want to stir up more trouble between Americans you understand that right?

Those kids were 16 and 18 yrs old. Stripped down and shot in the back of the head, executed. Your compassion is duly noted you piece of shit. You wouldn't last 2 minutes in the poor neighborhoods of Detroit. You'd end up like those boys.

Today, black identity seems centered around victimhood and the idea of white racism. Without this religious and arguably dogmatic belief in "white racism", what identity would they have as a race? I have yet to hear an answer, and this is very sad.

FBI to probe death of black N.C. teen found hanged
Melanie Eversley, USA TODAY 11:17 p.m. EST December 12, 2014

(Photo: Raul R. Rubiera, AP)

6016 CONNECT 193 TWEET 2 LINKEDIN 168 COMMENTEMAILMORE
The FBI has agreed to step in and investigate the August death of a black North Carolina teen found hanging from a swingset in a predominantly white trailer park.

The agency agreed to take on the case after questions raised by the mother of 17-year-old Lennon Lacy and by the North Carolina branch of the NAACP.

Claudia Lacy of Bladenboro , N.C., did not immediately respond to a private message sent to her through social media, but she did say in an essay dictated to The Guardian that she was concerned for her son because he was dating an older white woman. Lacy does not believe the police were involved in her son's death, but she does believe his case was treated as if it did not matter, she said. She told The Guardian that her son was not depressed and that he was respectful and compassionate.

Bladenboro Police Chief Chris Hunt did not immediately respond to a voicemail message left for him Friday night. Hunt has referred all questions to the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation, which has said that all leads in the case were addressed.

William Barber II, the North Carolina NAACP branch president, said he was gratified that more would be brought to light about the death of the high school student and football player who, according to his family, was found hanging by a dog leash and a belt that did not belong to him.

"There must be a thorough investigation," Barber said in a statement. "There are too many questions and contradictions raised by our independent pathology report and stories in the community about facts, quick conclusions, and how the death scene was not protected to leave this case unprobed and unevaluated."

Can't imagine what this kid went through before dying. My heart goes out to his family.

This happened back in August.

AUGUST and the FBI is just now getting involved.

I hope they find the murderers and hang them. Eye for an eye and all that.
The Bladen County coroner and the SBI determined suicide. The State Medical Examiner ruled suicide.
The family sees a boogey man. So they contact the NAACP....Now it's an issue.

Today, black identity seems centered around victimhood and the idea of white racism. Without this religious and arguably dogmatic belief in "white racism", what identity would they have as a race? I have yet to hear an answer, and this is very sad.
The self hating Jew! Why is your identity defined by self victimization...blaming blacky for your failures.

Pussy!

The self hating Jew! Why is your identity defined by self victimization...blaming blacky for your failures.

Pussy!
Where have I "blamed black people for my failures"?

This is a garbage claim with no evidence.

You are just a crap troll to be honest.

Piss off.

Pussy!

Piss off.
You are a self hating Jew to be honest...why are you so concerned with black people you racist piece of shit? Why aren't you concerned with the white dailures on meth, with no teeth, living in trailers while they beat good white women.

What a pathetic pussy you are!

Self hating Jews are the worst.

Actually, if the intent of the race baiting progtard of the OP was to instill sympathy for blacks...

... go fuck yourself.

The way blacks have been acting for the last few years, looks a whole lot like they're pushing for a race war to me, so if blacks start showing up swinging from trees, BFD.

Pussy!

Piss off.
You are a self hating Jew to be honest...why are you so concerned with black people you racist piece of shit? Why aren't you concerned with the white dailures on meth, with no teeth, living in trailers while they beat good white women.

Yea, of course, no proof of me blaming blacks for anything.

There is no good answer with idiot race baiters like you. If I don't care what happens to blacks, I am racist. If I care, I am racist. I care because they are a part of the American society we live in and their problems are America's problems.

I am not going to let you shit all over white people and make it seem as though black dysfunction is a product of "white racism", when it simply isn't the case. Sorry, it won't happen like that.

I am a "self-hating jew", because?

Your obsession with the jewish people is weird as well. The only people that talk about Jews this much are anti-semites or Jews themselves. So which are you?

Pussy!

Piss off.

Yea, of course, no proof of me blaming blacks for anything.

There is no good answer with idiot race baiters like you. If I don't care what happens to blacks, I am racist. If I care, I am racist. I care because they are a part of the American society we live in and their problems are America's problems.

I am not going to let you shit all over white people and make it seem as though black dysfunction is a product of "white racism", when it simply isn't the case. Sorry, it won't happen like that.

I am a "self-hating jew", because?

Your obsession with the jewish people is weird as well. The only people that talk about Jews this much are anti-semites or Jews themselves. So which are you?
You have an unhealthy obsession with black people. You worry about the black community more than you worry about the failures of the white community. You blame blacks for everything...that is your obsession. Do you frequent the inner city...is there something that you want in the black ghetto? Do you think only white failures deserve welfare? Do you think white trash (like yourself) don't commit crimes. My bet, you are a white supremacist convict who was butt raped in jail by the Nazi's because you are a Jew...and you started hating yourself at that point. Faggot. Pussy. Self hating Jew. You are a pathetic, racist piece of shit .

..you self hating Jew.

Those kids were 16 and 18 yrs old. Stripped down and shot in the back of the head, executed. Your compassion is duly noted you piece of shit. You wouldn't last 2 minutes in the poor neighborhoods of Detroit. You'd end up like those boys.

Then maybe they should have kept their stupid asses at home, you can't imagine that because you are as stupid ass they were.

The only piece of shit I know carries your surname...

Naw I wouldn't last two minutes, I only grew up there, unlike you I was smart enough to rise above my circumstances.

Evolutionary failures like you, not so much...

Forum List

Back