Black teen found hanged in white trailer park

Why is that relevant? Kids want to go buy some weed or whatever. Those kids were executed because they were white, and in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time. Humm... Bloomfield you lived there all your life? it seems so

As usual two white criminals buying hard drugs, not weed; traveled to Detroit to conduct their illegal activities. You attempt to minimize the fact that criminals aren't known for their integrity and drug rip offs aren't unknown.
Then you attempt to imply that the Black teen's death is somehow along the same veinas two white criminals buying hard drugs, two black drug dealers ripping them off.

What were you trying to say about not minimizing the Black teen's hanging again???...smh.

Bloomfield is where I moved after I worked, got an education and could afford to move.

I grew up on Boston and Dexter, you move there and then try to tell me about the ghetto, stupid ass.

Shut up punk.... I'm from Detroit lived there my whole life until recently...You ain't nothing coming. People from Boston are bitches....Those white kids where targeted because they were white... Get it moron? i dont minimize any death understand? What i do object to is stupid people using race to divided...Now sit your ass down boy . you have no clue

"Punk"???...sure you are from Detroit...lol!!!

Those white criminals were killed while conducting criminal activity, too bad you are too stupid to see that.
What you object to is that I called your frail pale scaddy cat ass out because you are trying to minimize the death of a Black youth.

We get it, racist have no problem associating two white criminals with a black man that has not been shown to be a criminal.
"bitches" isn't that your middle name???

Those kids were 16 and 18 yrs old. Stripped down and shot in the back of the head, executed. Your compassion is duly noted you piece of shit. You wouldn't last 2 minutes in the poor neighborhoods of Detroit. You'd end up like those boys.

Then maybe they should have kept their stupid asses at home, you can't imagine that because you are as stupid ass they were.

The only piece of shit I know carries your surname...

Naw I wouldn't last two minutes, I only grew up there, unlike you I was smart enough to rise above my circumstances.

Evolutionary failures like you, not so much...
So we should feel sorry for two men that CHOOSE to either attack the police or resist arrest, but we shouldn't feel sorry for 2 guys that got executed while committing their crime? Is that because the two you feel sorry for were black and the two you don't are white?

Today, black identity seems centered around victimhood and the idea of white racism. Without this religious and arguably dogmatic belief in "white racism", what identity would they have as a race? I have yet to hear an answer, and this is very sad.
The self hating Jew! Why is your identity defined by self victimization...blaming blacky for your failures.

Pussy!
Where have I "blamed black people for my failures"?

This is a garbage claim with no evidence.

You are just a crap troll to be honest.

Piss off.
You are a self hating Jew to be honest...why are you so concerned with black people you racist piece of shit? Why aren't you concerned with the white dailures on meth, with no teeth, living in trailers while they beat good white women.

What a pathetic pussy you are!

Self hating Jews are the worst.
Yea, of course, no proof of me blaming blacks for anything.

There is no good answer with idiot race baiters like you. If I don't care what happens to blacks, I am racist. If I care, I am racist. I care because they are a part of the American society we live in and their problems are America's problems.

I am not going to let you shit all over white people and make it seem as though black dysfunction is a product of "white racism", when it simply isn't the case. Sorry, it won't happen like that.

I am a "self-hating jew", because?

Your obsession with the jewish people is weird as well. The only people that talk about Jews this much are anti-semites or Jews themselves. So which are you?
You have an unhealthy obsession with black people. You worry about the black community more than you worry about the failures of the white community. You blame blacks for everything...that is your obsession. Do you frequent the inner city...is there something that you want in the black ghetto? Do you think only white failures deserve welfare? Do you think white trash (like yourself) don't commit crimes. My bet, you are a white supremacist convict who was butt raped in jail by the Nazi's because you are a Jew...and you started hating yourself at that point. Faggot. Pussy. Self hating Jew. You are a pathetic, racist piece of shit .

..you self hating Jew.
Now, you are just repeating yourself and making yourself look like an idiot. Why do you waste your time trolling like this?

Honestly, get a life. Either that, or become a better troll...

The self hating Jew! Why is your identity defined by self victimization...blaming blacky for your failures.

Pussy!
Where have I "blamed black people for my failures"?

This is a garbage claim with no evidence.

You are just a crap troll to be honest.

Piss off.
You are a self hating Jew to be honest...why are you so concerned with black people you racist piece of shit? Why aren't you concerned with the white dailures on meth, with no teeth, living in trailers while they beat good white women.

What a pathetic pussy you are!

Self hating Jews are the worst.
Yea, of course, no proof of me blaming blacks for anything.

There is no good answer with idiot race baiters like you. If I don't care what happens to blacks, I am racist. If I care, I am racist. I care because they are a part of the American society we live in and their problems are America's problems.

I am not going to let you shit all over white people and make it seem as though black dysfunction is a product of "white racism", when it simply isn't the case. Sorry, it won't happen like that.

I am a "self-hating jew", because?

Your obsession with the jewish people is weird as well. The only people that talk about Jews this much are anti-semites or Jews themselves. So which are you?
You have an unhealthy obsession with black people. You worry about the black community more than you worry about the failures of the white community. You blame blacks for everything...that is your obsession. Do you frequent the inner city...is there something that you want in the black ghetto? Do you think only white failures deserve welfare? Do you think white trash (like yourself) don't commit crimes. My bet, you are a white supremacist convict who was butt raped in jail by the Nazi's because you are a Jew...and you started hating yourself at that point. Faggot. Pussy. Self hating Jew. You are a pathetic, racist piece of shit .

..you self hating Jew.
Now, you are just repeating yourself and making yourself look like an idiot. Why do you waste your time trolling like this?

Honestly, get a life. Either that, or become a better troll...
lol...you need to become a better racist. Embrace it, Pussy!

As usual two white criminals buying hard drugs, not weed; traveled to Detroit to conduct their illegal activities. You attempt to minimize the fact that criminals aren't known for their integrity and drug rip offs aren't unknown.
Then you attempt to imply that the Black teen's death is somehow along the same veinas two white criminals buying hard drugs, two black drug dealers ripping them off.

What were you trying to say about not minimizing the Black teen's hanging again???...smh.

Bloomfield is where I moved after I worked, got an education and could afford to move.

I grew up on Boston and Dexter, you move there and then try to tell me about the ghetto, stupid ass.

Shut up punk.... I'm from Detroit lived there my whole life until recently...You ain't nothing coming. People from Boston are bitches....Those white kids where targeted because they were white... Get it moron? i dont minimize any death understand? What i do object to is stupid people using race to divided...Now sit your ass down boy . you have no clue

Those white criminals were killed while conducting criminal activity, too bad you are too stupid to see that.
What you object to is that I called your frail pale scaddy cat ass out because you are trying to minimize the death of a Black youth.

We get it, racist have no problem associating two white criminals with a black man that has not been shown to be a criminal.

Those kids were 16 and 18 yrs old. Stripped down and shot in the back of the head, executed. Your compassion is duly noted you piece of shit. You wouldn't last 2 minutes in the poor neighborhoods of Detroit. You'd end up like those boys.

Then maybe they should have kept their stupid asses at home, you can't imagine that because you are as stupid ass they were.

Naw I wouldn't last two minutes, I only grew up there, unlike you I was smart enough to rise above my circumstances.

So we should feel sorry for two men that CHOOSE to either attack the police or resist arrest, but we shouldn't feel sorry for 2 guys that got executed while committing their crime? Is that because the two you feel sorry for were black and the two you don't are white?
Only an exceedingly stupid person would suggest to know who I feel sorry for, there's nothing on these forums for a sane, rational person to make such a conclusion.

How did you come to yours or were you once again talking out your ass???

Should I feel sorry for the two white guys that CHOSE TO BUY DRUGS and were killed for it???...I never suggested who you should feel sorry for, that's simply more bullshit on your part.

I'm sure he defended the guy who assaulted two people including a police officer. Those kids where from the suburbs visiting and they got caught up in something because they were naive kids but this scum has no compassion for them.

I'm sure he defended the guy who assaulted two people including a police officer. Those kids where from the suburbs visiting and they got caught up in something because they were naive kids but this scum has no compassion for them.

Stupid people should not be posting on events they are totally ignorant of.
Those poor, innocent kids weren't visiting shit, they came to the city with the sole purpose of buying drugs.

So you are either completely ignorant of the event or purposely obtuse.

"they got caught up..."...lmao!!!

Here is Kansas City TODAY two white women were attacked by a BLACK man. One escaped & the other was RAPED & SHOT.

You know what the difference is? I am not a racist asshole who can't wait to bait the sad state of our race relations in this county by posting a POINTLESS thread ment to denigrate one political party based on a FUCKING BULLSHIT RACIST PARTISAN IDEOLOGY

Those poor, innocent kids weren't visiting shit, they came to the city with the sole purpose of buying drugs.

Since you don't anything about those streets maybe you should shut the fuck up. Those kids were suburbanites, they didn't know what they were doing over there. Understand boy?

Here is Kansas City TODAY two white women were attacked by a BLACK man. One escaped & the other was RAPED & SHOT.

You know what the difference is? I am not a racist asshole who can't wait to bait the sad state of our race relations in this county by posting a POINTLESS thread ment to denigrate one political party based on a FUCKING BULLSHIT RACIST PARTISAN IDEOLOGY

The weak minded do that...Like puppets

Since you don't anything about those streets maybe you should shut the fuck up. Those kids were suburbanites, they didn't know what they were doing over there. Understand boy?

"Boy"...lol!!!!
Apparently you don't know shit about the city OR this case....LOL!!!!!!

"Boy"...lol!!!!

Apparently Boston breeds ignorant people. Stay in Bloomfield boy. You've been sheltered too long

"Boy"...lol!!!!

Apparently Boston breeds ignorant people. Stay in Bloomfield boy. You've been sheltered too long
Tell you what Bitch, I'll gladly stay in Bloomfield. My education, drive and ambition made it inevitable...
Stay in the gutter, that's where your natural abilities dictate you stay.

FELLOW RIGHTIES

STOP FALLING FOR THE BAIT

Rderp, this asshole & several others post this bullshit to get you into an endless POINTLESS argument. Fuck them, put them on ignore or have the god damn fortitude to ignore this bullshit

"Boy"...lol!!!!

Tell you what Bitch, I'll gladly stay in Bloomfield. My education, drive and ambition made it inevitable...
I don't live in Detroit anymore boy, but i still work there everyday and have lots of friends there. We can can meet over coffee and discuss the bitch thing of you'd like though on me of course

"Boy"...lol!!!!

I don't live in Detroit anymore boy, but i still work there everyday and have lots of friends there. We can can meet over coffee and discuss the bitch thing of you'd like though on me of course

I see from your inability to string along an intelligent sentence that you are illiterate as well as stupid.
Like I said, you were ignorant of the incident you ran your mouth about, ignorant of the city and ignorant when it comes to composing simple sentences.

LOL...yeah I know, call me a boy again. That's really the depth of your intellect and primitive brain.
Guess you will be throwin' up gang signs next...HAHA!!!

FBI to probe death of black N.C. teen found hanged
Melanie Eversley, USA TODAY 11:17 p.m. EST December 12, 2014

(Photo: Raul R. Rubiera, AP)

6016 CONNECT 193 TWEET 2 LINKEDIN 168 COMMENTEMAILMORE
The FBI has agreed to step in and investigate the August death of a black North Carolina teen found hanging from a swingset in a predominantly white trailer park.

The agency agreed to take on the case after questions raised by the mother of 17-year-old Lennon Lacy and by the North Carolina branch of the NAACP.

Claudia Lacy of Bladenboro , N.C., did not immediately respond to a private message sent to her through social media, but she did say in an essay dictated to The Guardian that she was concerned for her son because he was dating an older white woman. Lacy does not believe the police were involved in her son's death, but she does believe his case was treated as if it did not matter, she said. She told The Guardian that her son was not depressed and that he was respectful and compassionate.

Bladenboro Police Chief Chris Hunt did not immediately respond to a voicemail message left for him Friday night. Hunt has referred all questions to the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation, which has said that all leads in the case were addressed.

William Barber II, the North Carolina NAACP branch president, said he was gratified that more would be brought to light about the death of the high school student and football player who, according to his family, was found hanging by a dog leash and a belt that did not belong to him.

"There must be a thorough investigation," Barber said in a statement. "There are too many questions and contradictions raised by our independent pathology report and stories in the community about facts, quick conclusions, and how the death scene was not protected to leave this case unprobed and unevaluated."

Can't imagine what this kid went through before dying. My heart goes out to his family.

This happened back in August.

AUGUST and the FBI is just now getting involved.

I hope they find the murderers and hang them. Eye for an eye and all that.

They should Hang whoever did it. Thats for sure

"Boy"...lol!!!!

I see from your inability to string along an intelligent sentence that you are illiterate as well as stupid.
Like I said, you were ignorant of the incident you ran your mouth about, ignorant of the city and ignorant when it comes to composing simple sentences.

LOL...yeah I know, call me a boy again. That's really the depth of your intellect and primitive brain.
Guess you will be throwin' up gang signs next...HAHA!!!

So who's the bitch again?......Thought so.....I'll take you for a tour of my old neighborhood if you'd like, or we could meet in Bloomfield for the coffee I'm buying:biggrin:

They're claiming the belt and the shoes he was wearing weren't his....maybe the store owner he swiped them from caught up with him.
huh_zps297f809f.png

gay sex could be a possibility too

Forum List

Back