Black teen found hanged in white trailer park

the sound, pathetic, thing is happening in this country right now, and this sad, pathetic, op is part of the problem. See how we can play this stupid game?

Obviously being ignorant is a shield you want to hide behind.
That was a big news story around here.

Those two white guys should have known better than to drive into Detroit to buy drugs and then to trust the drug dealers when told to come with them.

Your point ?

My point is that you attempted to minimize the incident that took place when a Black teen was hanged by posting a story of white criminals being killed by black criminals.

Now if it comes out that this Black guy was killed because he was involved in a criminal activity ten it will become a different story.

the sound, pathetic, thing is happening in this country right now, and this sad, pathetic, op is part of the problem. See how we can play this stupid game?

Those two white guys should have known better than to drive into Detroit to buy drugs and then to trust the drug dealers when told to come with them.

Your point ?

My point is that you attempted to minimize the incident that took place when a Black teen was hanged by posting a story of white criminals being killed by black criminals.

Now if it comes out that this Black guy was killed because he was involved in a criminal activity ten it will become a different story.

I don't minimize anything it's horrible and race baiters just want to stir up more trouble between Americans you understand that right?

Your point ?

I don't minimize anything it's horrible and race baiters just want to stir up more trouble between Americans you understand that right?

Has it been suggested that the hanged Black guy was involved in some criminal activity that lead to his death??

Your point ?

Has it been suggested that the hanged Black guy was involved in some criminal activity that lead to his death??

Why is that relevant? Kids want to go buy some weed or whatever. Those kids were executed because they were white, and in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time. Humm... Bloomfield you lived there all your life? it seems so

Your point ?

We're 3 pages into the thread and I see some republicans have posted. So probably.

Yep.........but Duddly says "meh" to all the black on white racially motivated murders just this past week!!!

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts the FBI wont be investigating those!!!:2up:

ghey

:link::link::link::link::link:

Even if blacks killed him?

Good point. Blacks are taking race treason a lot more seriously now.

W-a-a-a-a-a-a
W-a-a-a-a-a-a

Typical.

RWs are professional victims. They don't responsibility for their own actions, their own words or their own crimes.

Just blame others for everything.

If the racist :asshole: on this board had their way, they would lynch even more innocent Blacks. And then whine some more about what victims whites are.
You're a negro sympathizer and race traitor.

And you're an idiot.

And if it's ruled a suicide again, how many businesses must be destroyed and how many lives impacted with illegal road blocks will be enough?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Your point ?

Why is that relevant? Kids want to go buy some weed or whatever. Those kids were executed because they were white, and in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time. Humm... Bloomfield you lived there all your life? it seems so

As usual two white criminals buying hard drugs, not weed; traveled to Detroit to conduct their illegal activities. You attempt to minimize the fact that criminals aren't known for their integrity and drug rip offs aren't unknown.
Then you attempt to imply that the Black teen's death is somehow along the same veinas two white criminals buying hard drugs, two black drug dealers ripping them off.

What were you trying to say about not minimizing the Black teen's hanging again???...smh.

Bloomfield is where I moved after I worked, got an education and could afford to move.

I grew up on Boston and Dexter, you move there and then try to tell me about the ghetto, stupid ass.

To the liberals that say it was ok he was gunned down because he was going buy weed so he was a criminal, just realize in some states that is totally legal. Beating a cop in his car isn't legal in ANY state.

Your point ?

As usual two white criminals buying hard drugs, not weed; traveled to Detroit to conduct their illegal activities. You attempt to minimize the fact that criminals aren't known for their integrity and drug rip offs aren't unknown.
Then you attempt to imply that the Black teen's death is somehow along the same veinas two white criminals buying hard drugs, two black drug dealers ripping them off.

What were you trying to say about not minimizing the Black teen's hanging again???...smh.

Bloomfield is where I moved after I worked, got an education and could afford to move.

I grew up on Boston and Dexter, you move there and then try to tell me about the ghetto, stupid ass.

Shut up punk.... I'm from Detroit lived there my whole life until recently...You ain't nothing coming. People from Boston are bitches....Those white kids where targeted because they were white... Get it moron? i dont minimize any death understand? What i do object to is stupid people using race to divided...Now sit your ass down boy . you have no clue

They're claiming the belt and the shoes he was wearing weren't his....maybe the store owner he swiped them from caught up with him.
huh_zps297f809f.png

Yep.........but Duddly says "meh" to all the black on white racially motivated murders just this past week!!!

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts the FBI wont be investigating those!!!:2up:

ghey

:link::link::link::link::link:

Good point. Blacks are taking race treason a lot more seriously now.

W-a-a-a-a-a-a
W-a-a-a-a-a-a

Typical.

RWs are professional victims. They don't responsibility for their own actions, their own words or their own crimes.

Just blame others for everything.

If the racist :asshole: on this board had their way, they would lynch even more innocent Blacks. And then whine some more about what victims whites are.
You have no evidence that any black was lynched in this case. Personally I would believe the North Carolina authorities.

Your point ?

No but it has been suggested that whites hung him even though the State said they found nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Shut up punk.... I'm from Detroit lived there my whole life until recently...You ain't nothing coming. People from Boston are bitches....Those white kids where targeted because they were white... Get it moron? i dont minimize any death understand? What i do object to is stupid people using race to divided...Now sit your ass down boy . you have no clue

"Punk"???...sure you are from Detroit...lol!!!

Those white criminals were killed while conducting criminal activity, too bad you are too stupid to see that.
What you object to is that I called your frail pale scaddy cat ass out because you are trying to minimize the death of a Black youth.

We get it, racist have no problem associating two white criminals with a black man that has not been shown to be a criminal.
"bitches" isn't that your middle name???

Your point ?

How many whites must die when the FBI rules it was a suicide?

In sixty eight years will we be commemorating any white people killed by black thugs? The ones burned alive, will they get a mention?
That is intriguing, where's the link of this white victim burned alive by a Black person...or is your chlamydia just acting up???

how about
In sixty eight years will we be commemorating any white people killed by black thugs? The ones burned alive, will they get a mention?
That is intriguing, where's the link of this white victim burned alive by a Black person...or is your chlamydia just acting up???

google Knoxville horror, you hypocrite

The ongoing selective outrage of the PC Police is glaring and transparent.

White-on-black racism still exists in America, tragically. But the degree to which people like this are willing to fan those flames makes the situation far worse.

They don't care, they have their priorities.

HOw many black on white motivated murderers were there this week?

Don't know, neither do you.

And whatever the number is, it does not change my point, the one from which you are trying to divert.

Actually, you made an excellent point...I was just too lazy too quote the other person. I'm black...laziness is genetic. I thought you knew that.
In other threads you claim hatred is genetic. You opposed to other people having similar views about other races?

White-on-black racism still exists in America, tragically. But the degree to which people like this are willing to fan those flames makes the situation far worse.

And whatever the number is, it does not change my point, the one from which you are trying to divert.

Actually, you made an excellent point...I was just too lazy too quote the other person. I'm black...laziness is genetic. I thought you knew that.
In other threads you claim hatred is genetic. You opposed to other people having similar views about other races?
Actually, it is spiritual just say genetic so the atheist assholes don''t go nuts.

Actually, it is spiritual just say genetic so the atheist assholes don''t go nuts.

In other words you're full of shit. You're just a racist piece of shit that doesn't have clue. Yet another lying progressive racist spewing his shit.

Forum List

Back