Black slavery never ended it just change its name, now it is called Capitalism, why?

ptss is just another excuse
"Soon after descriptions of the so-called concentration camp syndrome (also known as survivor syndrome) appeared, clinicians observed in 1966 that large numbers of children of Holocaust survivors were seeking treatment in clinics in Canada. The grandchildren of Holocaust survivors were overrepresented by 300% among the referrals to a child psychiatry clinic in comparison with their representation in the general population."
Do you believe transgenerational trauma exists for some victims and not for others?
Transgenerational trauma - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Two hundred years of US slavery followed by a century of Jim Crow dug a very deep hole for blacks to escape from:
Screen+shot+2010-09-16+at+8.45.24+PM.png

Fifty years of "equality" hasn't compensated for the crimes blacks have suffered in the Land of the Free.

attachment.php
expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Since blacks can't afford education and for being black get less chances of empleyment their are paid a very low wage that it isn't enought for living with dignity.

They work to pay they food they need to survive while the efforts of his production end in the hands of the white rich. He is still a slave, now the white rich don't need to feed their slaves, they will do it by themselves while making the white rich richer.

No, it's not. It's called welfare.

ptss is just another excuse
"Soon after descriptions of the so-called concentration camp syndrome (also known as survivor syndrome) appeared, clinicians observed in 1966 that large numbers of children of Holocaust survivors were seeking treatment in clinics in Canada. The grandchildren of Holocaust survivors were overrepresented by 300% among the referrals to a child psychiatry clinic in comparison with their representation in the general population."
Do you believe transgenerational trauma exists for some victims and not for others?
Transgenerational trauma - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
lol

tell us how you are traumatized by slavery. I'll bet not too traumatized to keep you from going to the welfare office

lol

tell us how you are traumatized by slavery. I'll bet not too traumatized to keep you from going to the welfare office
Welfare trumps prison:
"More than 60% of the people in prison are now racial and ethnic minorities. For Black males in their thirties, 1 in every 10 is in prison or jail on any given day. These trends have been intensified by the disproportionate impact of the 'war on drugs,' in which two-thirds of all persons in prison for drug offenses are people of color."
The Sentencing Project News - Racial Disparity

I knew you just couldn't wait to throw out those old well worn stand by statistics that cannot be verified or disputed. The White people behind them are just as subjective and biased as you are. I don't trust ANY statistical numbers coming out of a society that and has been ruthlessly dishonest and disingenuous at best when it comes to racial matters involving Blacks vs Whites. Would you trust negative statistics at face value coming out of some world entity regarding White people being the most murderous people to have ever existed on earth? Of course not. So why do you expect thinking Blacks to accept statistical data generated by THEIR enemies...people like YOU?

You may not trust mine either but here they come...

• · There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age.
  • · 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].(674,000 in College/164,400 Incarcerates)
  • 32.3% (1 in 3) Black Males ages 18-24 are enrolled in College[5]
  • (674,000 in College/2,082,000 Total)
  • 1.37 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Females enrolled in College to Black Males[6].
  • (930,000 Black Females Enrolled/674,000 Black Males Enrolled)
  • 6.3%: Black Males (age 18-55+) enroll in College at a higher rate by sex than White Males and Hispanic Males and are surpassed only by Asian Males[7].
  • (Black Males is 6.3%, White Males is 5.8%, Hispanic Males is 4.7%, and Asian Males is 9.7%)
  • 25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[8].(2,519,000 with Degrees/10,018,000 Total)
  • 82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED[9] .
  • (9,897,000 with HS Diploma or GED/12,044,000 Total)
  • 12.1%: The Black Male Dropout Rate[10] (ages 16-24) for 2008.
  • (301,000 Dropouts/2,583,000 Total)[11]
  • 5.1%: Percent of married Black Men who marry White Women[12]
  • (279,000 Black Husband-White Wife/5,654,000 Married Black Men)
  • 88.8%: Percent of Black Males earning income[13] ages 25-64 (employment)
  • (7,899,000 Employed/8,893,000 Total)
  • $23,738: Average Income for Black Males[14] 15 and older
  • $19,470 Average Income Black Females
  • 1,812,000 The number of Black Men making $50,000/year or more[15]
  • 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16] (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)
  • $253 Billion: Total Income earned by Black Males[17] (15 and over)
  • ($262 Billion earned by Black Females)
  • 13,104,000 Total Black Men age 15 or over[18]
  • (15,816,000 Total Black Females age 15 or over)
  • Hood-Winked Black Men In America

What you should be concentrating on are the links that White and Blacks criminals have in common. You should also consider the underreporting of criminal activity committed by Whites and a Justice system that is frequently biased.

I also suggest you find a way to separate Christian Blacks from the relatively few thugs who keep bigots in business and proportional statistics alive.

Here is your under reporting Does Racism Really Cause More Black Drug Arrests FrontPage Magazine (Biased huh?) . Also, when the victimization survey matches EXACTLY with the FBI UCR then I think it is safe to say that those numbers are accurate (If you had read the study you would have known this before you made your ill-informed comment). Still, I don't understand why the truth hurts so much. Perhaps its the "Blacks can do no wrong" mentality?

Now I will cede to you that whites around the world have been very successful in dominating their enemies. I suppose you claim that the reverse would have not happened had the technological shoe been on the other foot? The point is moot. White imperialism/colonialism did more to advance the world than any other culture could have dreamed of. The same would have likely been true if blacks were the more advanced and dominant culture. But they weren't. History has proven black culture (Both in the US and in Africa) to be regressive toward relative advancement.
As expected, you went straight to a Right WIng magazine website as a source to articulate your grievance against the entire Black community. You then took a calculated risk and insinuated that the FBI UCR and Victimization Survey match EXACTLY. That's impossible! You see, a layman like yourself had no way of knowing that the UCR includes murder victims, some murders of which are unsolved. There is no way a dead body can be queried in a survey. A seance maybe, but not a survey. Your glaring ignorance ensnared you further in the lie when you obviously did not know that the Victimization Survey includes crimes that were never reported to the police and therefore are ineligible for inclusion in the UCR. NIce try but you picked the wrong fella to joust with on this particular topic. I must say that you certainly are living up to my expectations of you: dishonest, disingenuous and obstinately ignorant.

While you are "ceding" to me that "whites around the world have been very successful in dominating their enemies," let me caution you on the ramifications of over indulging in your chest beating. Often the "enemies" were peaceful people who welcomed White people only to have their men , women and children massacred in the name of "Manifest Destiny" or Arianism. Millions of the victims were as White as their killers. That being so, can people of color expect to be shown more mercy at the hands of White Christians?

You continue to thump your chest and tout technological advancement as the key to White supremacy on the earth. I for one, think the planet and all of it's ecological systems would be better off without it, regardless of what race, color or creed sparked the age of innovation. Whites did not invent everything though. The Chinese and Africans laid the foundations of civilization upon which White 's built theirs.

I knew you just couldn't wait to throw out those old well worn stand by statistics that cannot be verified or disputed. The White people behind them are just as subjective and biased as you are. I don't trust ANY statistical numbers coming out of a society that and has been ruthlessly dishonest and disingenuous at best when it comes to racial matters involving Blacks vs Whites. Would you trust negative statistics at face value coming out of some world entity regarding White people being the most murderous people to have ever existed on earth? Of course not. So why do you expect thinking Blacks to accept statistical data generated by THEIR enemies...people like YOU?

• · There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age.
  • · 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].(674,000 in College/164,400 Incarcerates)
  • 1.37 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Females enrolled in College to Black Males[6].
  • 6.3%: Black Males (age 18-55+) enroll in College at a higher rate by sex than White Males and Hispanic Males and are surpassed only by Asian Males[7].
  • (Black Males is 6.3%, White Males is 5.8%, Hispanic Males is 4.7%, and Asian Males is 9.7%)
  • 25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[8].(2,519,000 with Degrees/10,018,000 Total)
  • 82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED[9] .
  • 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16] (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)

What you should be concentrating on are the links that White and Blacks criminals have in common. You should also consider the underreporting of criminal activity committed by Whites and a Justice system that is frequently biased.

I also suggest you find a way to separate Christian Blacks from the relatively few thugs who keep bigots in business and proportional statistics alive.

Here is your under reporting Does Racism Really Cause More Black Drug Arrests FrontPage Magazine (Biased huh?) . Also, when the victimization survey matches EXACTLY with the FBI UCR then I think it is safe to say that those numbers are accurate (If you had read the study you would have known this before you made your ill-informed comment). Still, I don't understand why the truth hurts so much. Perhaps its the "Blacks can do no wrong" mentality?

Now I will cede to you that whites around the world have been very successful in dominating their enemies. I suppose you claim that the reverse would have not happened had the technological shoe been on the other foot? The point is moot. White imperialism/colonialism did more to advance the world than any other culture could have dreamed of. The same would have likely been true if blacks were the more advanced and dominant culture. But they weren't. History has proven black culture (Both in the US and in Africa) to be regressive toward relative advancement.
As expected, you went straight to a Right WIng magazine website as a source to articulate your grievance against the entire Black community. You then took a calculated risk and insinuated that the FBI UCR and Victimization Survey match EXACTLY. That's impossible! You see, a layman like yourself had no way of knowing that the UCR includes murder victims, some murders of which are unsolved. There is no way a dead body can be queried in a survey. A seance maybe, but not a survey. Your glaring ignorance ensnared you further in the lie when you obviously did not know that the Victimization Survey includes crimes that were never reported to the police and therefore are ineligible for inclusion in the UCR. NIce try but you picked the wrong fella to joust with on this particular topic. I must say that you certainly are living up to my expectations of you: dishonest, disingenuous and obstinately ignorant.

While you are "ceding" to me that "whites around the world have been very successful in dominating their enemies," let me caution you on the ramifications of over indulging in your chest beating. Often the "enemies" were peaceful people who welcomed White people only to have their men , women and children massacred in the name of "Manifest Destiny" or Arianism. Millions of the victims were as White as their killers. That being so, can people of color expect to be shown more mercy at the hands of White Christians?

You continue to thump your chest and tout technological advancement as the key to White supremacy on the earth. I for one, think the planet and all of it's ecological systems would be better off without it, regardless of what race, color or creed sparked the age of innovation. Whites did not invent everything though. The Chinese and Africans laid the foundations of civilization upon which White 's built theirs.

Indeed, you cant attack the numbers so you attack the source. Condemning is not refuting. Remember that.

By (Exactly) I had hoped you would understand that they match as close as something can in statistical terms. Indeed, no study is perfect but if you have a better one I would like to see it.

Also remember that once you get beyond a certain sample there is a high propensity of those numbers matching the whole. That's why the UCR can statistically match with the victimization survey just as the polling results of an election can statistically match with pre election polling. I'm willing to bet you never took statistics? Indeed it does seem I picked the wrong fella. I was hoping for a mathematically literate one that I would not have had to explain this to. But then again I suppose there is a reason there are no black Fields Medal winners. (ad hominem, I know, but I simply couldn't resist).

To your second paragraph I would be careful is I were you. Things are rarely as black and white as they are commonly portrayed. Machiavelli indeed has always rang true throughout history. However, I would love to see a man make the case that the situation would not have been the same were the roles reversed. Good luck with that task.

You third paragraph is perhaps your most honest one. Indeed, technology has been adopted and shared by many cultures. However, it is typically the most culturally liberal peoples who do the best as they are not set in their ways and are open to change. Black culture is by far the most culturally conservative culture in the United States. No matter how they misbehave or ruin things for themselves it is always someone else's fault, and thus, no change and no reflection. So as long as blacks blame others for their misgivings they will continue to act as though nothing is their fault and continue down a self destructive cultural path. There may not be racial superiority but there is a such thing as cultural superiority. In almost every metric desired by American blacks they are the most cultural inferior in it (Think about the reason I phrased it that way before responding). End of story.

Indeed, you cant attack the numbers so you attack the source. Condemning is not refuting. Remember that.

By (Exactly) I had hoped you would understand that they match as close as something can in statistical terms. Indeed, no study is perfect but if you have a better one I would like to see it.

Also remember that once you get beyond a certain sample there is a high propensity of those numbers matching the whole. That's why the UCR can statistically match with the victimization survey just as the polling results of an election can statistically match with pre election polling. I'm willing to bet you never took statistics? Indeed it does seem I picked the wrong fella. I was hoping for a mathematically literate one that I would not have had to explain this to. But then again I suppose there is a reason there are no black Fields Medal winners. (ad hominem, I know, but I simply couldn't resist).

To your second paragraph I would be careful is I were you. Things are rarely as black and white as they are commonly portrayed. Machiavelli indeed has always rang true throughout history. However, I would love to see a man make the case that the situation would not have been the same were the roles reversed. Good luck with that task.

You third paragraph is perhaps your most honest one. Indeed, technology has been adopted and shared by many cultures. However, it is typically the most culturally liberal peoples who do the best as they are not set in their ways and are open to change. Black culture is by far the most culturally conservative culture in the United States. No matter how they misbehave or ruin things for themselves it is always someone else's fault, and thus, no change and no reflection. So as long as blacks blame others for their misgivings they will continue to act as though nothing is their fault and continue down a self destructive cultural path. There may not be racial superiority but there is a such thing as cultural superiority. In almost every metric desired by American blacks they are the most cultural inferior in it (Think about the reason I phrased it that way before responding). End of story.

I don't have to attack the numbers. Your lie stands on it's own (merits?) Now, to save face, you stretch your numerical rubber band to the limit.

Admit it, you just don't know what the heck you are talking about! Oh, you sound like an informed man...you cross your "T"s and dot your "I"s well, but no matter how you squirm and twist...I GOTCHA! Heh heh heh!

The more you try to finagle your way out of that lie the sillier you look. Keep trying, it's more than being merely laughable, your literary chicanery is actually amusing! Remember THAT!

Before you over load that other brain cell by thinking of ways to escape the trap you set and fell into, I'll give you some food for thought. When you are in the kitchen don't mess with the chef, you might get scalded or something.

You've failed to respond to several key issues I referenced pertaining to the White on White violence that figuratively and, in some places, literally, drenched the first half of the 20th Century in blood. You would much rather talk about those unverifiable statistics generated by obscure law enforcement agencies around the country and compiled by the FBI. To what end? After decades of publishing such studies, what has been accomplished except to feed the egos of White bigots like you? You seem oblivious to the fact that Black Christians make up the majority of Blacks in this country. They are not gang banging criminals or terrorists bent on bringing down the country. They are decent law abiding American citizens. Yet, the focus of people like you are on those questionable statistics that, at best, account for a very small portion of the Black community!

Questions:

1.What would you have decent Blacks citizens do to address the issues that White people say is a national problem?

2. Working Blacks pay taxes to White controlled coffers...they have little say in how those dollars are spent so how do you propose financing the handling of the alleged issues on a national level?

3. Millions of White American criminals and poor are caught up in the same cycle of hopelessness as Black criminals and poor.Obviously, the White power structure has failed to address it's own criminal elements; yet, you expect decent Blacks to do what you failed to do with your own!

I don't have to attack the numbers. Your lie stands on it's own (merits?) Now, to save face, you stretch your numerical rubber band to the limit.

Admit it, you just don't know what the heck you are talking about! Oh, you sound like an informed man...you cross your "T"s and dot your "I"s well, but no matter how you squirm and twist...I GOTCHA! Heh heh heh!

The more you try to finagle your way out of that lie the sillier you look. Keep trying, it's more than being merely laughable, your literary chicanery is actually amusing! Remember THAT!

Before you over load that other brain cell by thinking of ways to escape the trap you set and fell into, I'll give you some food for thought. When you are in the kitchen don't mess with the chef, you might get scalded or something.

You've failed to respond to several key issues I referenced pertaining to the White on White violence that figuratively and, in some places, literally, drenched the first half of the 20th Century in blood. You would much rather talk about those unverifiable statistics generated by obscure law enforcement agencies around the country and compiled by the FBI. To what end? After decades of publishing such studies, what has been accomplished except to feed the egos of White bigots like you? You seem oblivious to the fact that Black Christians make up the majority of Blacks in this country. They are not gang banging criminals or terrorists bent on bringing down the country. They are decent law abiding American citizens. Yet, the focus of people like you are on those questionable statistics that, at best, account for a very small portion of the Black community!

Questions:

1.What would you have decent Blacks citizens do to address the issues that White people say is a national problem?

2. Working Blacks pay taxes to White controlled coffers...they have little say in how those dollars are spent so how do you propose financing the handling of the alleged issues on a national level?

3. Millions of White American criminals and poor are caught up in the same cycle of hopelessness as Black criminals and poor.Obviously, the White power structure has failed to address it's own criminal elements; yet, you expect decent Blacks to do what you failed to do with your own!

A claim without any thing to support it is just that, a claim. Refusing to acknowledge the evidence of a claim by simply ignoring it is running from the evidence. When someone makes a claim about the lack of credibility of another's evidence it is incumbent on that person to demonstrate how the evidence is flawed. Question: Why are you running from the evidence?

I will ignore the rest of the garbage until your questions because it does nothing to add to your argument or take away from mine. Which is odd really. Why even post it them? Need to talk yourself up?

1. I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific. I don't see many white people addressing black problems.

2. On the whole, blacks are net takers. They are not net payers. I do not look at blacks as a solid block. On the whole, blacks do and so I must address them as a solid block. Blacks are the most solidly unoriginal voters in the United States. Nearly 95% of them vote the same way and they can always be counted on to support a black candidate to the point of re-electing some of the most corrupt and felonious politicians in the United States. They rarely hold their own to account as they look at themselves as a solid group that must defend the group. Whites are much less inclined to do so although they have their own blocks as well. Seeing everyone as individuals I care not about how blocks of people band together to have their interests heard. Anyone who identifies themselves politically with a block of people are too ignorant to think for themselves (White or black). This is not to excuse the different types of cultures. There are liberal cultures and there are conservative cultures. Liberal cultures are open to change and conservative cultures aren't and will defend their faults no matter how wrong they are. (Do not get these two terms confused with how they are used politically). Black, on the whole, are an ultra conservative culture.

3. I never made the claim that whites did not commit crime. I made the claim that blacks commit violent crime at a higher rate per their own population than whites do as per their population. Despite the fact that whites outnumber blacks in both poverty and number, blacks still commit murder well over the white rate and account for nearly 50% of the nations murders. If poverty is the cause of their crimes then you would figure the vast number of poor whites who outnumber blacks would commit murder at the same rate or higher as blacks as per their population. This is not the case. You will need to look for your excuses for black deviance elsewhere. I found it in black culture.

Since blacks can't afford education and for being black get less chances of empleyment their are paid a very low wage that it isn't enought for living with dignity.

For you there will never be dignity. Anyone dumb enough to make a post like this publicly...it just isn't in the cards.

Questions:

A claim without any thing to support it is just that, a claim. Refusing to acknowledge the evidence of a claim by simply ignoring it is running from the evidence. When someone makes a claim about the lack of credibility of another's evidence it is incumbent on that person to demonstrate how the evidence is flawed. Question: Why are you running from the evidence?

I will ignore the rest of the garbage until your questions because it does nothing to add to your argument or take away from mine. Which is odd really. Why even post it them? Need to talk yourself up?

1. I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific. I don't see many white people addressing black problems.

2. On the whole, blacks are net takers. They are not net payers. I do not look at blacks as a solid block. On the whole, blacks do and so I must address them as a solid block. Blacks are the most solidly unoriginal voters in the United States. Nearly 95% of them vote the same way and they can always be counted on to support a black candidate to the point of re-electing some of the most corrupt and felonious politicians in the United States. They rarely hold their own to account as they look at themselves as a solid group that must defend the group. Whites are much less inclined to do so although they have their own blocks as well. Seeing everyone as individuals I care not about how blocks of people band together to have their interests heard. Anyone who identifies themselves politically with a block of people are too ignorant to think for themselves (White or black). This is not to excuse the different types of cultures. There are liberal cultures and there are conservative cultures. Liberal cultures are open to change and conservative cultures aren't and will defend their faults no matter how wrong they are. (Do not get these two terms confused with how they are used politically). Black, on the whole, are an ultra conservative culture.

3. I never made the claim that whites did not commit crime. I made the claim that blacks commit violent crime at a higher rate per their own population than whites do as per their population. Despite the fact that whites outnumber blacks in both poverty and number, blacks still commit murder well over the white rate and account for nearly 50% of the nations murders. If poverty is the cause of their crimes then you would figure the vast number of poor whites who outnumber blacks would commit murder at the same rate or higher as blacks as per their population. This is not the case. You will need to look for your excuses for black deviance elsewhere. I found it in black culture.

Here are the 2010 murders if you're interested. 2010 Murders by Race directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They work to pay they food they need to survive while the efforts of his production end in the hands of the white rich. He is still a slave, now the white rich don't need to feed their slaves, they will do it by themselves while making the white rich richer.
In few words - Capitalism is a ground for opportunity - while providing equal chance to everyone, "the freedom to succeed" that is the most liberalized systems for one to live in.

Sorry, I forgot I am debating one of the most disingenuous villains on USMB. I'll rephrase my statement to avoid leaving you much wriggle room to dismiss it. But even if you do...others will read it and understand it!

Your media has projected an illusion of national Black misery that underscores Black life in America. That is NOT THE TRUTH. But if it was...what is YOUR FINAL SOLUTION?

You and a number of conservative types seem to think the FBI criminal compilation of statistics are representative of the state of the Black Union. You throw that data at Black posters on nearly every message board whenever you want to let off steam. More often than not the message is aimed at the wrong Blacks. You believe somehow those statistics show an innate propensity for Black towards criminal or immoral behavior...as defined by YOU! Yes, you ignore the inconvenient fact that the vast majority of Blacks are NOT prone to criminal behavior; and; while the statistics on out of wedlock births is, if true, problematic in your eyes, the statistical evidence that most of those fathers also support their kids is overlooked. There may be some nexus between that data and Black criminality but in reality since most Blacks are NOT criminals, the positive side of Black life has not been disrupted at all by out of wedlock births. And as far as that 39% of welfare recipients being Black....Go ahead... stop all welfare for Blacks and Whites. I am not sure the ensuing image of abject American poverty is one we want the world to see. If you want a breeding ground for communism, that is a good way to start it!

:lol::rofl::lmao::rofl::lol:

Sorry, I forgot I am debating one of the most disingenuous villains on USMB. I'll rephrase my statement to avoid leaving you much wriggle room to dismiss it. But even if you do...others will read it and understand it!

Your media has projected an illusion of national Black misery that underscores Black life in America. That is NOT THE TRUTH. But if it was...what is YOUR FINAL SOLUTION?

You and a number of conservative types seem to think the FBI criminal compilation of statistics are representative of the state of the Black Union. You throw that data at Black posters on nearly every message board whenever you want to let off steam. More often than not the message is aimed at the wrong Blacks. You believe somehow those statistics show an innate propensity for Black towards criminal or immoral behavior...as defined by YOU! Yes, you ignore the inconvenient fact that the vast majority of Blacks are NOT prone to criminal behavior; and; while the statistics on out of wedlock births is, if true, problematic in your eyes, the statistical evidence that most of those fathers also support their kids is overlooked. There may be some nexus between that data and Black criminality but in reality since most Blacks are NOT criminals, the positive side of Black life has not been disrupted at all by out of wedlock births. And as far as that 39% of welfare recipients being Black....Go ahead... stop all welfare for Blacks and Whites. I am not sure the ensuing image of abject American poverty is one we want the world to see. If you want a breeding ground for communism, that is a good way to start it!

Indeed, the vast majority of blacks are not prone to violent criminal behavior, although, the jury is still out on young black males. They are, however, currently producing the largest violent criminal segment as per their total population than any other race in the United States. Are they not? I blame black culture although I know culture comes in many forms. If whites/white culture were producing the most violent thugs as per their total population than I should expect some criticism, reflection, and condemnation. Black culture, however, is a conservative one (Not the political term). They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them. Whites find it easy to criticize other whites and white culture is easily malleable. In other words, it can change easily; whereas it is hard to change black culture even when failure has been largely the end result.

I'll simply ignore the personal attacks and unfounded references to make the argument flow smoother.

You hate white people, got that, well Obama is making the gap between rich and poor greater by far. At least his administration is. Fed is printing money and giving to wallstreet and big banks.

Someone has to work for someone else, yes thats the way it works. what are we suppossed to do , all work for the government? or have them force employers to pay set wages? They tried that in the soviet union, talk to someone who fled that place to come to capitalism and a better life.

Indeed, the vast majority of blacks are not prone to violent criminal behavior, although, the jury is still out on young black males. They are, however, currently producing the largest violent criminal segment as per their total population than any other race in the United States. Are they not? I blame black culture although I know culture comes in many forms. If whites/white culture were producing the most violent thugs as per their total population than I should expect some criticism, reflection, and condemnation. Black culture, however, is a conservative one (Not the political term). They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them. Whites find it easy to criticize other whites and white culture is easily malleable. In other words, it can change easily; whereas it is hard to change black culture even when failure has been largely the end result.

I'll simply ignore the personal attacks and unfounded references to make the argument flow smoother.

Well, I think we are finally arriving at at least a modicum of consensus on some points. However, I brought the jury back in with post #9 where I listed positive aspects of the Back community, including age information. More young Black men are in college than are institutionalized in any form. Did you miss it the first time around?

You must have also missed the part of you statistical analysis that indicates most of the violent crime committed by Black thugs is aimed at other Blacks. Did you know that? I had to wonder about that since you keep insisting that Blacks defend their own kind right or wrong. BTW how did ol' Jesse do with the Black vote when he ran for president?

In the end, I think you are giving the Black community, on the whole a bad rap. Just because they are wise enough to pool their voting power to attain some modicum of relevance in a hostile and divided nation, you criticize them. Do you feel that Condi Rice or Clarence Thomas are popular figures among Blacks? You said right or wrong Blacks will defend their own....Is that REALLY what you think?

Well, I think we are finally arriving at at least a modicum of consensus on some points. However, I brought the jury back in with post #9 where I listed positive aspects of the Back community, including age information. More young Black men are in college than are institutionalized in any form. Did you miss it the first time around?

You must have also missed the part of you statistical analysis that indicates most of the violent crime committed by Black thugs is aimed at other Blacks. Did you know that? I had to wonder about that since you keep insisting that Blacks defend their own kind right or wrong. BTW how did ol' Jesse do with the Black vote when he ran for president?

In the end, I think you are giving the Black community, on the whole a bad rap. Just because they are wise enough to pool their voting power to attain some modicum of relevance in a hostile and divided nation, you criticize them. Do you feel that Condi Rice or Clarence Thomas are popular figures among Blacks? You said right or wrong Blacks will defend their own....Is that REALLY what you think?

Black crime against blacks is a crime against all. The statistics show, however, that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes against whites as per their total population than vice versa. For example, despite the fact they make up 12% of the population, blacks murdered over twice as many whites than whites did blacks in 2010. I chose 2010 because that was the last census.

So more black men are in college than jail? Assuming that's true, and it likely is, what am I supposed to gain from that? THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MORE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE THAN IN PRISON!!! You must have also missed the part where I said "They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them." Perhaps I should have added "until they deviate from black mainstream culture." Blacks aren't allowed to deviate from black culture lest they be deemed a race traitor. This used to be the case for whites. Now blacks own it much more so than whites.

Forum List

Back