Black slavery never ended it just change its name, now it is called Capitalism, why?

1. I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific. I don't see many white people addressing black problems.

Sorry, I forgot I am debating one of the most disingenuous villains on USMB. I'll rephrase my statement to avoid leaving you much wriggle room to dismiss it. But even if you do...others will read it and understand it!

Your media has projected an illusion of national Black misery that underscores Black life in America. That is NOT THE TRUTH. But if it was...what is YOUR FINAL SOLUTION?

You and a number of conservative types seem to think the FBI criminal compilation of statistics are representative of the state of the Black Union. You throw that data at Black posters on nearly every message board whenever you want to let off steam. More often than not the message is aimed at the wrong Blacks. You believe somehow those statistics show an innate propensity for Black towards criminal or immoral behavior...as defined by YOU! Yes, you ignore the inconvenient fact that the vast majority of Blacks are NOT prone to criminal behavior; and; while the statistics on out of wedlock births is, if true, problematic in your eyes, the statistical evidence that most of those fathers also support their kids is overlooked. There may be some nexus between that data and Black criminality but in reality since most Blacks are NOT criminals, the positive side of Black life has not been disrupted at all by out of wedlock births. And as far as that 39% of welfare recipients being Black....Go ahead... stop all welfare for Blacks and Whites. I am not sure the ensuing image of abject American poverty is one we want the world to see. If you want a breeding ground for communism, that is a good way to start it!

Indeed, the vast majority of blacks are not prone to violent criminal behavior, although, the jury is still out on young black males. They are, however, currently producing the largest violent criminal segment as per their total population than any other race in the United States. Are they not? I blame black culture although I know culture comes in many forms. If whites/white culture were producing the most violent thugs as per their total population than I should expect some criticism, reflection, and condemnation. Black culture, however, is a conservative one (Not the political term). They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them. Whites find it easy to criticize other whites and white culture is easily malleable. In other words, it can change easily; whereas it is hard to change black culture even when failure has been largely the end result.

I'll simply ignore the personal attacks and unfounded references to make the argument flow smoother.

Well, I think we are finally arriving at at least a modicum of consensus on some points. However, I brought the jury back in with post #9 where I listed positive aspects of the Back community, including age information. More young Black men are in college than are institutionalized in any form. Did you miss it the first time around?

You must have also missed the part of you statistical analysis that indicates most of the violent crime committed by Black thugs is aimed at other Blacks. Did you know that? I had to wonder about that since you keep insisting that Blacks defend their own kind right or wrong. BTW how did ol' Jesse do with the Black vote when he ran for president?

In the end, I think you are giving the Black community, on the whole a bad rap. Just because they are wise enough to pool their voting power to attain some modicum of relevance in a hostile and divided nation, you criticize them. Do you feel that Condi Rice or Clarence Thomas are popular figures among Blacks? You said right or wrong Blacks will defend their own....Is that REALLY what you think?

Black crime against blacks is a crime against all. The statistics show, however, that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes against whites as per their total population than vice versa. For example, despite the fact they make up 12% of the population, blacks murdered over twice as many whites than whites did blacks in 2010. I chose 2010 because that was the last census.

So more black men are in college than jail? Assuming that's true, and it likely is, what am I supposed to gain from that? THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MORE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE THAN IN PRISON!!! You must have also missed the part where I said "They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them." Perhaps I should have added "until they deviate from black mainstream culture." Blacks aren't allowed to deviate from black culture lest they be deemed a race traitor. This used to be the case for whites. Now blacks own it much more so than whites.

Your error is in evaluating all Blacks as some monolithic criminal threat. On the one hand you admit that most Blacks are not criminals but soon you deviate from that reasoning... citing statistical proportionality. Assuming the statistics are true, what do you propose as a solution? Since the White community has not gotten a handle on White criminality, I am eager to hear your lecture on what Blacks have to do to clean up theirs. I am waiting!

Deviating from Black culture? Do you know what they call those who "deviate" from the so-called Black culture ( whatever that is)? N****RS! It is interesting that you would divide Black culture based on one's political leanings while no such division is insinuated or suggested among White people..Hmmmm Very interesting!

1. I don't understand the question. Could you be more specific. I don't see many white people addressing black problems.

Sorry, I forgot I am debating one of the most disingenuous villains on USMB. I'll rephrase my statement to avoid leaving you much wriggle room to dismiss it. But even if you do...others will read it and understand it!

Your media has projected an illusion of national Black misery that underscores Black life in America. That is NOT THE TRUTH. But if it was...what is YOUR FINAL SOLUTION?

You and a number of conservative types seem to think the FBI criminal compilation of statistics are representative of the state of the Black Union. You throw that data at Black posters on nearly every message board whenever you want to let off steam. More often than not the message is aimed at the wrong Blacks. You believe somehow those statistics show an innate propensity for Black towards criminal or immoral behavior...as defined by YOU! Yes, you ignore the inconvenient fact that the vast majority of Blacks are NOT prone to criminal behavior; and; while the statistics on out of wedlock births is, if true, problematic in your eyes, the statistical evidence that most of those fathers also support their kids is overlooked. There may be some nexus between that data and Black criminality but in reality since most Blacks are NOT criminals, the positive side of Black life has not been disrupted at all by out of wedlock births. And as far as that 39% of welfare recipients being Black....Go ahead... stop all welfare for Blacks and Whites. I am not sure the ensuing image of abject American poverty is one we want the world to see. If you want a breeding ground for communism, that is a good way to start it!

Indeed, the vast majority of blacks are not prone to violent criminal behavior, although, the jury is still out on young black males. They are, however, currently producing the largest violent criminal segment as per their total population than any other race in the United States. Are they not? I blame black culture although I know culture comes in many forms. If whites/white culture were producing the most violent thugs as per their total population than I should expect some criticism, reflection, and condemnation. Black culture, however, is a conservative one (Not the political term). They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them. Whites find it easy to criticize other whites and white culture is easily malleable. In other words, it can change easily; whereas it is hard to change black culture even when failure has been largely the end result.

I'll simply ignore the personal attacks and unfounded references to make the argument flow smoother.

Well, I think we are finally arriving at at least a modicum of consensus on some points. However, I brought the jury back in with post #9 where I listed positive aspects of the Back community, including age information. More young Black men are in college than are institutionalized in any form. Did you miss it the first time around?

You must have also missed the part of you statistical analysis that indicates most of the violent crime committed by Black thugs is aimed at other Blacks. Did you know that? I had to wonder about that since you keep insisting that Blacks defend their own kind right or wrong. BTW how did ol' Jesse do with the Black vote when he ran for president?

In the end, I think you are giving the Black community, on the whole a bad rap. Just because they are wise enough to pool their voting power to attain some modicum of relevance in a hostile and divided nation, you criticize them. Do you feel that Condi Rice or Clarence Thomas are popular figures among Blacks? You said right or wrong Blacks will defend their own....Is that REALLY what you think?

Black crime against blacks is a crime against all. The statistics show, however, that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes against whites as per their total population than vice versa. For example, despite the fact they make up 12% of the population, blacks murdered over twice as many whites than whites did blacks in 2010. I chose 2010 because that was the last census.

So more black men are in college than jail? Assuming that's true, and it likely is, what am I supposed to gain from that? THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MORE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE THAN IN PRISON!!! You must have also missed the part where I said "They defend their kind right or wrong, up or down, left or right, until one of their own criticizes them." Perhaps I should have added "until they deviate from black mainstream culture." Blacks aren't allowed to deviate from black culture lest they be deemed a race traitor. This used to be the case for whites. Now blacks own it much more so than whites.

Your error is in evaluating all Blacks as some monolithic criminal threat. On the one hand you admit that most Blacks are not criminals but soon you deviate from that reasoning... citing statistical proportionality. Assuming the statistics are true, what do you propose as a solution? Since the White community has not gotten a handle on White criminality, I am eager to hear your lecture on what Blacks have to do to clean up theirs. I am waiting!

Deviating from Black culture? Do you know what they call those who "deviate" from the so-called Black culture ( whatever that is)? N****RS! It is interesting that you would divide Black culture based on one's political leanings while no such division is insinuated or suggested among White people..Hmmmm Very interesting!

I simply assert that the disproportionality of black vs. white criminality is the cause of black culture just as I would assess the disproportionality of drunk driving among whites vs. blacks is the cause of white culture. If blacks are going to ever fix it they need to change their culture from a close conservative one to an open liberal one (once again, don't get this confused with political terminology). The hypersensitivity toward race, the rebellion against the fruits of self responsibility, and the dependency/entitlement mentality need to go.

LOL, I just read your second paragraph. See above. All cultures have the propensity to change. White culture has a higher propensity to change and not always for the better I might add. Nevertheless, black culture has not produced the advancement it should have as black culture assesses success and proper criminal free behavior as "acting white." I grew up in a black neighborhood. I went to a majority black school where I was usually the only white kid in the class. I know black behavior. I know white behavior. No, you can't paint them with a broad brush but one of the two cultures have a easier time mitigating the risks of rascality.

Seriously, how the hell can this be explained? 2010 Murders by Race directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I simply assert that the disproportionality of black vs. white criminality is the cause of black culture just as I would assess the disproportionality of drunk driving among whites vs. blacks is the cause of white culture. If blacks are going to ever fix it they need to change their culture from a close conservative one to an open liberal one (once again, don't get this confused with political terminology). The hypersensitivity toward race, the rebellion against the fruits of self responsibility, and the dependency/entitlement mentality need to go.

LOL, I just read your second paragraph. See above. All cultures have the propensity to change. White culture has a higher propensity to change and not always for the better I might add. Nevertheless, black culture has not produced the advancement it should have as black culture assesses success and proper criminal free behavior as "acting white." I grew up in a black neighborhood. I went to a majority black school where I was usually the only white kid in the class. I know black behavior. I know white behavior. No, you can't paint them with a broad brush but one of the two cultures have a easier time mitigating the risks of rascality.

Seriously, how the hell can this be explained? 2010 Murders by Race directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't see Black "culture" in America as any different from White culture. It's the decent folk of both "races" that define the culture. Blacks cannot allow White people to define who they are or what their culture IS. If they continue to do so, the negatives will be accented and the positives ignored...just as you are doing in this exchange. Perhaps you don't see it because the White mind is not wired that way. I know because I grew up around Whites and I know White behavior and mentality. Depending on the social class a White person adopts, or belongs to, has bearing on their worldview and, subsequently affects behavior. That is also true of African Americans. Those so-called cultural differences fade considerably when blacks and Whites of the same income or social background levels interface with each other. I truly believe that assimilation would occur more rapidly if polarizing tactics like race based statistics, white flight, exploitation ( such s the prime lending scandal) and other right wing strategies would just stop.

Through it all, the Black community is in pretty good shape. That trillion dollars Blacks spend each year shows how healthy it is! That is the Black culture I want to see. But that doesn't sell newspapers or magazines nor does it help the local police department to get more money for the fiscal year; inflated statistics do... and the incentive of law enforcement agencies to increase the number of incidents, apparently at the expense of the Black community, undercuts black progress every year.

Mark twain, among others, once said there are three kinds of lies: " lies, damn lies and statistics"

wilki said:
"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes colloquially used to doubt statistics used to prove an opponent's point
Lies damned lies and statistics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I don't see Black "culture" in America as any different from White culture. It's the decent folk of both "races" that define the culture. Blacks cannot allow White people to define who they are or what their culture IS. If they continue to do so, the negatives will be accented and the positives ignored...just as you are doing in this exchange. Perhaps you don't see it because the White mind is not wired that way. I know because I grew up around Whites and I know White behavior and mentality. Depending on the social class a White person adopts, or belongs to, has bearing on their worldview and, subsequently affects behavior. That is also true of African Americans. Those so-called cultural differences fade considerably when blacks and Whites of the same income or social background levels interface with each other. I truly believe that assimilation would occur more rapidly if polarizing tactics like race based statistics, white flight, exploitation ( such s the prime lending scandal) and other right wing strategies would just stop.

Through it all, the Black community is in pretty good shape. That trillion dollars Blacks spend each year shows how healthy it is! That is the Black culture I want to see. But that doesn't sell newspapers or magazines nor does it help the local police department to get more money for the fiscal year; inflated statistics do... and the incentive of law enforcement agencies to increase the number of incidents, apparently at the expense of the Black community, undercuts black progress every year.

Mark twain, among others, once said there are three kinds of lies: " lies, damn lies and statistics"

wilki said:
"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes colloquially used to doubt statistics used to prove an opponent's point

Blacks define their culture through their actions. When there are a disproportionate rates of one action or the other you can bet that, peaceful or not, that disproportionate action stems from their values. Mark Twain may have said that about statistics, however, too many people use that quote to ignore statistics instead of pointing out how the statistics ring untrue.

wilki said:

Blacks define their culture through their actions. When there are a disproportionate rates of one action or the other you can bet that, peaceful or not, that disproportionate action stems from their values. Mark Twain may have said that about statistics, however, too many people use that quote to ignore statistics instead of pointing out how the statistics ring untrue.

The first sentence of your preceding post underscores the mindset too many of you Whites have nurtured for centuries. Convenient terms like "disproportionate action" and "their " values" flow off your tongue far too easily. Any culture American Blacks know has come from observing American Whites before the age of television and information. Some chose a Mafia-like route to survival but the vast majority chose Christ. When you include the latter in your disproportional array of crime statistics you are putting all Blacks in the same boat. All, in your eyes, share in Back criminality simply because they are Black, regardless of innocence.
That is like saying all American Catholic males are pedophiles simply because when ,statistically, compared to Baptists their priests have been implicated far more often than Baptist clergy. I can't stop you from making such comparisons, that is your prerogative. But now you know it is wrong to do so.

The statistical disparity:

In the case of the UCR and the Victimization Survey, I have already indicated several times that those of numbers cannot be validated as accurate or invalidated as inaccurate. That is the beauty of using those two weapons. No one is going to challenge them. People like you accept those statistics faithfully as the absolute truth. I do not. Because? Our government has a statistical history too. Agents of the US government have broken treaties, lied to people and been down right nasty, racist, and murderous. The local and state governments have done even worst things. White people collude nationally, both clandestinely and overtly to
keep Blacks in their place. Negative statistics and "disproportionality" certainly fits that bill.

Hopefully, this is the last time I need to explain that to you. Superfluous repetition is not one of the things i enjoy!

Forum List

Back