Black slavery never ended it just change its name, now it is called Capitalism, why?

Generally it is a wise decision to forgo sperm catching exercises until you are married and of financial means to afford a child. The black community, with a 75% illegitimacy rate, has not heeded this advice. Thus it is no wonder that a culture whose vile wenches cant keep their legs closed has a hard time making it out of poverty. No African American has the right to blame anyone else for their collective plight until this behavior stops. Oddly enough the black family is worse off today than it ever was under slavery/Jim crow. No one did that to black people but themselves. And now you want to blame white capitalists for the fact that they cant delay sexual gratification for the good of themselves and their families? Get real!

I'm not so sure that negative statistical data you throw around quite frequently in these forums is accurate.

While the agencies that compiled those statistics might operate under the auspices of federal, state or local government that does not validate the data. Most such statistics are generated expressly with the goal to perpetuate the ideal of Black inferiority.

One of the more onerous assertions is the claim that 75% of Blacks are birthed out of wedlock and that is the prime cause of all the other allegations aimed at Blacks. That point has been celebrated far and wide by people like you. But what has wedlock to do with any of the social ills attributed to Blacks when the father supports his family and makes himself available for his children whether he marries the mother or not? There is plenty of supporting evidence that out of wedlock births have no real impact on the Black community and the family as a cohesive unit.

I know some of you will wonder how a person can be there for his kids and family if he is locked up. The answer is clear, he can't!.. However, I can say that the ratio of black men in college as opposed to being in jail is 4 to 1.

I can tell you that 6.3% of Black males (age 18-65) enroll in College at a higher rate than White males (5.8% )and Hispanic males(4.7%) and are only surpassed by Asian males (9.7%).

In summation, I find negative statistical manipulation, misinterpretation and misuse of the results to be one of the most pressing challenges facing Christian Blacks in America.

Hood-Winked Black Men In America

Last edited:
Generally it is a wise decision to forgo sperm catching exercises until you are married and of financial means to afford a child. The black community, with a 75% illegitimacy rate, has not heeded this advice. Thus it is no wonder that a culture whose vile wenches cant keep their legs closed has a hard time making it out of poverty. No African American has the right to blame anyone else for their collective plight until this behavior stops. Oddly enough the black family is worse off today than it ever was under slavery/Jim crow. No one did that to black people but themselves. And now you want to blame white capitalists for the fact that they cant delay sexual gratification for the good of themselves and their families? Get real!

I'm not so sure that negative statistical data you throw around quite frequently in these forum is accurate.

While the agencies that compiled those statistics might operate under the auspices of federal, state or local government that does not validate the data. Most such statistics are generated expressly with the goal to perpetuate the ideal of Black inferiority.

One of the more onerous assertions is the claim that 75% of Blacks are birthed out of wedlock and that is the prime cause of all the other allegations aimed at Blacks. That point has been celebrated far and wide by people like you. But what has wedlock to do with any of the social ills attributed to Blacks when the father supports his family and makes himself available for his children whether he marries the mother or not? There is plenty of supporting evidence that out of wedlock births has no real impact on the Black community and the family as a cohesive unit.

I know some of you will wonder how a person can be there for his kids and family if he is locked up. The answer is clear, he can't!.. However, I can say that the ratio of black men in college as opposed to being in jail is 4 to 1.

I can tell you that 6.3% of Black males (age 18-65) enroll in College at a higher rate than White males (5.8% )and Hispanic males(4.7%) and are only surpassed by Asian males (9.7%).

In summation, I find negative statistical manipulation, misinterpretation and misuse of the results to be one of the most pressing challenges facing Christian Blacks in America.

Hood-Winked Black Men In America

I see. The facts that don't support your conclusions don't count and the facts that do are the only ones we should pay attention to. That brings me to my next point of what ails the black community. Denial.

Indeed, every negative aspect of life experienced by black people are exclusively the fault of others intent on victimizing them. Blacks can do no wrong. Any statistic that reflects their disproportionate rascality is made up by the oppressor. Blacks can do no wrong. If a white family moves out of a violent black neighborhood its "white flight" and "white flight harms the black community. If a white family moves into/invests in a black neighborhood and its called "gentrification" and "gentrification" hurts the black community. Blacks can do no wrong. A governor calls in the National Guard with expectation of a black riot and he's a racist. A governor keeps the National Guard away from the expected riot area and he's a racist after the town is destroyed. Blacks can do no wrong. Redistrict a voting area to encompass more blacks? Racism, you're reducing black representation by shoving them all in one district. Redistrict a voting area to split up blacks? Racism, your splitting the black vote. Blacks can do no wrong. Bus kids into white schools? Racism, you think that blacks cant learn next to other blacks. Keep blacks going to school in poor black neighborhoods? Racism, you're not giving them the opportunity the white kids have. Blacks can do no wrong. Teach black kids Shakespeare? Racism, you're subjecting them to white culture. Teach kids the classics of black authors? Racism, they cant compete against the white students who got a classical education. Blacks can do no wrong. Out of control drugs in black neighborhoods? Racism, the government isn't doing enough to combat the drug problem. Lock up black drug dealers? Racism, the war on drugs is just another way to subjugate blacks. Blacks can do no wrong.

Damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm going to get called a racist every which way you cut it. Why? Because blacks can do no wrong. When you can't even cede a simple statistic that's is well researched by both blacks and whites alike then you're in "Blacks can do no wrong" mode. (Although I will admit its more like 73% than 75%).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some More Made up Statistics The State of the Black Union

Color of Crime

The Color of Crime
Race, Crime, and Justice in America — Second, Expanded Edition, 2005

Major Findings:
  • Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
  • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Last edited:
I knew you just couldn't wait to throw out those old well worn stand by statistics that cannot be verified or disputed. The White people behind them are just as subjective and biased as you are. I don't trust ANY statistical numbers coming out of a society that and has been ruthlessly dishonest and disingenuous at best when it comes to racial matters involving Blacks vs Whites. Would you trust negative statistics at face value coming out of some world entity regarding White people being the most murderous people to have ever existed on earth? Of course not. So why do you expect thinking Blacks to accept statistical data generated by THEIR enemies...people like YOU?

You may not trust mine either but here they come...

• · There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age.
  • · 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].(674,000 in College/164,400 Incarcerates)
  • 32.3% (1 in 3) Black Males ages 18-24 are enrolled in College[5]
  • (674,000 in College/2,082,000 Total)
  • 1.37 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Females enrolled in College to Black Males[6].
  • (930,000 Black Females Enrolled/674,000 Black Males Enrolled)
  • 6.3%: Black Males (age 18-55+) enroll in College at a higher rate by sex than White Males and Hispanic Males and are surpassed only by Asian Males[7].
  • (Black Males is 6.3%, White Males is 5.8%, Hispanic Males is 4.7%, and Asian Males is 9.7%)
  • 25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[8].(2,519,000 with Degrees/10,018,000 Total)
  • 82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED[9] .
  • (9,897,000 with HS Diploma or GED/12,044,000 Total)
  • 12.1%: The Black Male Dropout Rate[10] (ages 16-24) for 2008.
  • (301,000 Dropouts/2,583,000 Total)[11]
  • 5.1%: Percent of married Black Men who marry White Women[12]
  • (279,000 Black Husband-White Wife/5,654,000 Married Black Men)
  • 88.8%: Percent of Black Males earning income[13] ages 25-64 (employment)
  • (7,899,000 Employed/8,893,000 Total)
  • $23,738: Average Income for Black Males[14] 15 and older
  • $19,470 Average Income Black Females
  • 1,812,000 The number of Black Men making $50,000/year or more[15]
  • 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16] (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)
  • $253 Billion: Total Income earned by Black Males[17] (15 and over)
  • ($262 Billion earned by Black Females)
  • 13,104,000 Total Black Men age 15 or over[18]
  • (15,816,000 Total Black Females age 15 or over)
  • Hood-Winked Black Men In America

What you should be concentrating on are the links that White and Blacks criminals have in common. You should also consider the underreporting of criminal activity committed by Whites and a Justice system that is frequently biased.

I also suggest you find a way to separate Christian Blacks from the relatively few thugs who keep bigots in business and proportional statistics alive.

I knew you just couldn't wait to throw out those old well worn stand by statistics that cannot be verified or disputed. The White people behind them are just as subjective and biased as you are. I don't trust ANY statistical numbers coming out of a society that and has been ruthlessly dishonest and disingenuous at best when it comes to racial matters involving Blacks vs Whites. Would you trust negative statistics at face value coming out of some world entity regarding White people being the most murderous people to have ever existed on earth? Of course not. So why do you expect thinking Blacks to accept statistical data generated by THEIR enemies...people like YOU?

You may not trust mine either but here they come...

• · There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age.
  • · 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].(674,000 in College/164,400 Incarcerates)
  • 32.3% (1 in 3) Black Males ages 18-24 are enrolled in College[5]
  • (674,000 in College/2,082,000 Total)
  • 1.37 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Females enrolled in College to Black Males[6].
  • (930,000 Black Females Enrolled/674,000 Black Males Enrolled)
  • 6.3%: Black Males (age 18-55+) enroll in College at a higher rate by sex than White Males and Hispanic Males and are surpassed only by Asian Males[7].
  • (Black Males is 6.3%, White Males is 5.8%, Hispanic Males is 4.7%, and Asian Males is 9.7%)
  • 25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[8].(2,519,000 with Degrees/10,018,000 Total)
  • 82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED[9] .
  • (9,897,000 with HS Diploma or GED/12,044,000 Total)
  • 12.1%: The Black Male Dropout Rate[10] (ages 16-24) for 2008.
  • (301,000 Dropouts/2,583,000 Total)[11]
  • 5.1%: Percent of married Black Men who marry White Women[12]
  • (279,000 Black Husband-White Wife/5,654,000 Married Black Men)
  • 88.8%: Percent of Black Males earning income[13] ages 25-64 (employment)
  • (7,899,000 Employed/8,893,000 Total)
  • $23,738: Average Income for Black Males[14] 15 and older
  • $19,470 Average Income Black Females
  • 1,812,000 The number of Black Men making $50,000/year or more[15]
  • 71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16] (855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)
  • $253 Billion: Total Income earned by Black Males[17] (15 and over)
  • ($262 Billion earned by Black Females)
  • 13,104,000 Total Black Men age 15 or over[18]
  • (15,816,000 Total Black Females age 15 or over)
  • Hood-Winked Black Men In America

What you should be concentrating on are the links that White and Blacks criminals have in common. You should also consider the underreporting of criminal activity committed by Whites and a Justice system that is frequently biased.

I also suggest you find a way to separate Christian Blacks from the relatively few thugs who keep bigots in business and proportional statistics alive.

Here is your under reporting Does Racism Really Cause More Black Drug Arrests FrontPage Magazine (Biased huh?) . Also, when the victimization survey matches EXACTLY with the FBI UCR then I think it is safe to say that those numbers are accurate (If you had read the study you would have known this before you made your ill-informed comment). Still, I don't understand why the truth hurts so much. Perhaps its the "Blacks can do no wrong" mentality?

Now I will cede to you that whites around the world have been very successful in dominating their enemies. I suppose you claim that the reverse would have not happened had the technological shoe been on the other foot? The point is moot. White imperialism/colonialism did more to advance the world than any other culture could have dreamed of. The same would have likely been true if blacks were the more advanced and dominant culture. But they weren't. History has proven black culture (Both in the US and in Africa) to be regressive toward relative advancement.

Since blacks can't afford education and for being black get less chances of empleyment their are paid a very low wage that it isn't enought for living with dignity.

They work to pay they food they need to survive while the efforts of his production end in the hands of the white rich. He is still a slave, now the white rich don't need to feed their slaves, they will do it by themselves while making the white rich richer.
Slavery is basically having to work for no wages. You knew that, right?

Since blacks can't afford education and for being black get less chances of empleyment their are paid a very low wage that it isn't enought for living with dignity.

They work to pay they food they need to survive while the efforts of his production end in the hands of the white rich. He is still a slave, now the white rich don't need to feed their slaves, they will do it by themselves while making the white rich richer.

So as long as someone makes more money than him he's going to claim that he is a slave

Considering the enormous amount of money the feds spend on subsidizing education, any poor person who really wants to get an education can.

The rest of your OP is just ignorant nonsense. Working for a wage to take care of one's personal needs is not slavery. Get a grip.

So as long as someone makes more money than him he's going to claim that he is a slave
Actually some of these guys feel working for millions yet working for a white man means slavery.

Actually some of these guys feel working for millions yet working for a white man means slavery.

Its the Victimhood mentality. No matter what the statistics say, no matter how much things have changed, they will always play victim to get their way. The words "slave" and "racist" are the labels they use to gain what they haven't earned.

Considering the enormous amount of money the feds spend on subsidizing education, any poor person who really wants to get an education can.

The rest of your OP is just ignorant nonsense. Working for a wage to take care of one's personal needs is not slavery. Get a grip.

boy your are right. that post was filled with a so much BS.

EVERYONE had the same opportunities in this country to get ahead. as that saying goes, WHERE THERE IS THE WILL THERE IS A WAY
But you see how lib/dems act as if black people are too stupid to do anything on their own or always make them out to be a "victim" in every aspect of life. so then they have ride in on their Unicorns and act like they are saviors. You know how they crow that 95% of black people vote for Democrats. well it's a shame they don't open their eyes to look at just what the hell has it gotten them all these years? Living in housing that is pretty much like living in a war zone, their unemployment is still higher than most others in the country, when the Democrats want to raise some hell on us they use "black people" to do it like these past riots in Fergurson and the police. I wish for them to stand up on their own and think on their own about which party is actually doing something for them besides giving lip service to them.
someday who knows

Two hundred years of US slavery followed by a century of Jim Crow dug a very deep hole for blacks to escape from:
Screen+shot+2010-09-16+at+8.45.24+PM.png

Fifty years of "equality" hasn't compensated for the crimes blacks have suffered in the Land of the Free.

Two hundred years of US slavery followed by a century of Jim Crow dug a very deep hole for blacks to escape from:
Screen+shot+2010-09-16+at+8.45.24+PM.png

Fifty years of "equality" hasn't compensated for the crimes blacks have suffered in the Land of the Free.

And here comes the intergenerational ptsd argument. Oddly enough blacks committed more lynching's on whites in many parts of the south before the turn of the century. My source is The Senator and the Sharecropper The Freedom Struggles of James O. Eastland and Fannie Lou Hamer Chris Myers Asch 9780807872024 Amazon.com Books An excellent book but not altogether honest.

Fifty years of "equality" hasn't compensated for the crimes blacks have suffered in the Land of the Free? You would prefer to live in Africa?

And here comes the intergenerational ptsd argument. Oddly enough blacks committed more lynching's on whites in many parts of the south before the turn of the century
PTSS, actually, and how many blacks were elected to public office after orchestrating white lynching?
"WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora. It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery. A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites. This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury.

Why do you believe African Americans are inherently/genetically inferior to whites?

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Theory and Book Joy DeGruy

And here comes the intergenerational ptsd argument. Oddly enough blacks committed more lynching's on whites in many parts of the south before the turn of the century
PTSS, actually, and how many blacks were elected to public office after orchestrating white lynching?
"WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora. It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery. A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites. This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury.

Why do you believe African Americans are inherently/genetically inferior to whites?

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Theory and Book Joy DeGruy

ptss is just another excuse

Forum List

Back