Cheery-O

No one cares about the cereal ad except wimpy NPR types who are always looking to fan the flames of racism everywhere.

yo's like that "nip"impersonator are always crying about Black dads.Are you hiding the fact that you are one of them azzhole.

yo's like that "nip"impersonator are always crying about Black dads.Are you hiding the fact that you are one of them azzhole.

Still frightened of something, coward?

The terrible trauma of a family where everyone doesn't have the exact same skin tone is back. Can the Republic survive?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, diarrhea boy? My wife is Hispanic. No skin tone continuity in my household. No "trauma" either.
race traitor. You lose your hate card. Go make me a taco, wetback.

The terrible trauma of a family where everyone doesn't have the exact same skin tone is back. Can the Republic survive?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, diarrhea boy? My wife is Hispanic. ...

No one asked you.

Chickenshit. Can't qualify your race-baiting when slapped upside the head with it...eh diarrhea boy?

No "baiting," paranoid pussy. Just mentioning an interesting media/culture note. No one asked or cares to hear about your personal information. Keep it to yourself.

NPR hates white people.

"I'm Robert Siegel. Tonight, I'm just going to lay it out there. I want to burst from this cozy studio in Washington, D.C., strap on a machine gun and run into the suburbs of Virginia, mowing down filthy Christian goyim. I want America to be nothing but people of color and Jews. Oh, wait, is the microphone on?"

Forum List

Back