Zone1 Former NFL player calls for racially segregated game to replace Pro Bowl: 'Sick of average white guys'

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Rashard the Racist goes off on a tirade.
WASHINGTON (TND) — Former NFL running back Rashard Mendenhall took to social media Monday to call for a racially segregated pro football game.

“I’m sick of average white guys commenting on football,” the Super Bowl champion said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “Y’all not even good at football.”

Mendenhall, who played for the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers, offered a replacement to the existing Pro Bowl.

“Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an All-Black vs. All-White bowl so these cats can stop trying to teach me who’s good at football?” he asked. “I’m better than ur goat.”

OGC.79cea6d7a45152b92be90fcaa1f66288

WASHINGTON (TND) — Former NFL running back Rashard Mendenhall took to social media Monday to call for a racially segregated pro football game.

“I’m sick of average white guys commenting on football,” the Super Bowl champion said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “Y’all not even good at football.”

Mendenhall, who played for the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers, offered a replacement to the existing Pro Bowl.

“Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an All-Black vs. All-White bowl so these cats can stop trying to teach me who’s good at football?” he asked. “I’m better than ur goat.”

I bet you that Deon Sanders and Randy Moss would be much better than Payton and Eli are on Monday Night Football. Especially Eli. He sucks.

They may be good at Football but they suck at commentating.

That is a great idea, as long as we also get rid of all 2nd rate Black lawyers, doctors, politicians, teachers, and inferior golfers.

It will ALWAYS be 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party.

If we could just lighten up a bit, it might be a fun idea. I would also have black coaches for the white players and vice versa. Have we completely lost any sense of humor and good spirit?

I stopped watching the NFL because the NFL panders to racist players like Colin Kaepernick and Rashard Mendenhall.
Everyone who "stopped watching the NFL" feels compelled to tell everyone they can that they "stopped watching the NFL."

The calls for segregation are getting much louder and more secure. Soon segregated cities will be accepted.

The one benefit of the Woke movement is that racists feel more compelled to be open about their racism to the rest of the world. At least now others are aware of who and what he is.
The racists have nothing to do with woke.

That is a great idea, as long as we also get rid of all 2nd rate Black lawyers, doctors, politicians, teachers, and inferior golfers.
How about we get rid of the second rate whites doing the same things?

Rashhad Mendenhall ain't playing anymore. The players currently playing oppose this. There do need to be more non white color commentators.

Very interesting that some African Americans are calling for the implementation of voluntary segregation in various fields.

I think that many other Americans eagerly agree with them, especially when it comes to public schools. Many parents, teachers, and students would happily support such a move.

How about we get rid of the second rate whites doing the same things?
Unlike you and your ilk, I am fine with placing 2nd rate individuals, regardless of color, into an also-ran category. No one should be getting special treatment because of the color of their skin, a policy, which is diametrical to the stupid-ass left's way of thinking.

Very interesting that some African Americans are calling for the implementation of voluntary segregation in various fields.

I think that many other Americans eagerly agree with them, especially when it comes to public schools. Many parents, teachers, and students would happily support such a move.
Notably, Muhammed Ali was an avowed segregationist. (He was a staunch Wallace supporter in 1968!)

Forum List

Back