black man attacks with knife gets shot by cops

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

gee i wonder why he got shot. he his attacking a woman with knife not putting it down so the cops shoots him to get the woman away and the guy keeps not putting the knife down and we wonder why cops shot at him. gee whiz i guess cop should let the guy stab him with knife according to the black community. blacks need to start except justified shootings.

gee i wonder why he got shot. he his attacking a woman with knife not putting it down so the cops shoots him to get the woman away and the guy keeps not putting the knife down and we wonder why cops shot at him. gee whiz i guess cop should let the guy stab him with knife according to the black community. blacks need to start except justified shootings.
Police should be defunded in predominantly black communities. It would save the country a lot of money and who gives a rat's ass about thugs killing thugs.

Last edited:
Police should be defunded in predominantly black communities. It would save the country a lot of money and who gives a rat's ass about thugs killing thugs.

It was black pols who begged for the 'War On Drugs' to clean up black neighborhood, then when they got it they started whining about blacks being arrested for drugs. They're just stupid and make up their minds what they want. Half of them should be deported back to Africa or re-located to wildlife parks, where kids can toss them food from cars.

It was black pols who begged for the 'War On Drugs' to clean up black neighborhood, then when they got it they started whining about blacks being arrested for drugs. They're just stupid and make up their minds what they want. Half of them should be deported back to Africa or re-located to wildlife parks, where kids can toss them food from cars.
blacks commit over 54 percent of the crime. more then any other race.

The War on Drugs didn't bring an end to drugs in black neighborhoods, idiot. It just gave the police a bigger boundary for harassment, beatings and murder. Where should your pasty white ass be deported to? Siberia maybe, where you can freeze your racist ass to death.

The War on Drugs didn't bring an end to drugs in black neighborhoods, idiot. It just gave the police a bigger boundary for harassment, beatings and murder. Where should your pasty white ass be deported to? Siberia maybe, where you can freeze your racist ass to death.
Black drug dealers shoulda stopped, but they don't care about their own kind. I knew one in prison that was a veritable artist. He could draw a hand drawn picture of a photograph that was nearly exactly like the photo. I asked him why he didn't get a high paying job as an artist and he said he liked having a lot of money from dealing drugs. And that he didn't care about addictions.

lol I didn't say it did, moron.

If you had a choice, where would you like to go? Africa or a tourist wildlife park?

Would the kids feeding you Skittles and Colt .45's from passing cars make a difference in your choice?
How would you like to relocate to Siberia? Plane or Ship.

Hell we will throw in a years supply of Budweiser and Copenhagen.

This is an excellent strategy.

Let the murdering jigaboos kill each other off, and don't count that toward the rest of America's crime statistics.

Why do you keep posting the same lie and you have other racist idiots cheering it on.
What percentage of US crime SHOULD be attributed to black people, in your opinion? Im not asking for the current stats. Im asking what you think SHOULD be the percentage of crime that blacks are responsible for. More, the same or less than their percentage of the population? What do you think is appropriate?

Also, how about just answering my questions rather than deflecting or avoiding them? That would be appreciated.

Forum List

Back