Black Absentee Ballots Burned

Republicans know high voter turnouts going to hurt them. They have to cheat every way they can. I wonder if they'll mail letters telling people there precinc t has moved. Or run out of ballots again
I would say if anything, minority votes get counted twice. How else does someone like the shitbag Tom Daschle get elected over and over again in South Dakota...
Lol
Or Mitch McConnell in Kentucky!

No worries though no way Michigan goes red. Why?

Flint lead poisoning
Blm
Unions
Hispanics
Dearborn, mi Arab population
Bernie supporters voting for Hillary

And White middle class liberal 45 year old men like me
Flint was democrat incompetence....and democrat hating of poor and black people too....

Flint Democrat mayor diverted water-crisis money to political PAC,

160110140055-flint-mayor-karen-weaver-exlarge-169.jpeg

The mayor of Flint, Michigan, reacted to a federal lawsuit which claims donors were directed away from a charity for victims of the city's water crisis and toward a fund sharing a name with her campaign fund Wednesday, calling the allegations "outrageously false."
In the suit filed Monday, fired administrator Natasha Henderson claims that in February 2016, Flint's current mayor, Karen Weaver, directed a former city employee and a city volunteer to stop directing potential donors to a charity called Safe Water/Safe Homes. That charity was run by the Community Foundation of Greater Flint and had been approved by the city for water-crisis donations.

Flint mayor diverted water-crisis money to political PAC, suit says - CNN.com

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

The voices in your head didn't give you a link, huh?
I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

I'm the only one saying I think Republicans burned that truck.

If Michigan goes red this will explain it

As long as black people stay in their place, and vote how sillyBoBo wants them too he loves them ..Just stay out of his neighborhood:slap:
I criticize black society for all the same things you do. If you lived here in the burbs would you want them moving out to your neighborhoods? Will they bring crime and lower property values?

But I'm OK with blacks moving into my neighborhood actually as long as white flight doesn't happen.

Who do you blame for the white flight that happened in the 1970s?

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame
You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

Your a liar coward and broke ass fool. So what?

You ever voted in a mostly black district genius? No you haven't ..I have. it's usually faster, there are less people there..you moron:slap:
Not in 2008, 12 or this year.

In fact this year in the primaries i recall one poor district ran out of ballots.

I take it your answer is no you haven't..Obama isn't running it'll be back to normal

I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

As long as black people stay in their place, and vote how sillyBoBo wants them too he loves them ..Just stay out of his neighborhood:slap:
I criticize black society for all the same things you do. If you lived here in the burbs would you want them moving out to your neighborhoods? Will they bring crime and lower property values?

But I'm OK with blacks moving into my neighborhood actually as long as white flight doesn't happen.

People like you

You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

You ever voted in a mostly black district genius? No you haven't ..I have. it's usually faster, there are less people there..you moron:slap:

In fact this year in the primaries i recall one poor district ran out of ballots.

I take it your answer is no you haven't..Obama isn't running it'll be back to normal
If blacks don't vote they don't matter. Then they deserve to live in Detroit and flint

People like you
So you blame whites. Seriously, I'm interested in your opinion

Sadly, we can't put people in insane asylums anymore. So this is what we have to deal with.
We know Rick Snyder knew and did nothing for over a month. Would he have done that to the rich white town he grew up in?
You seem to know a lot about this irrelevant event....did you burn the truck?
It's like A.L.E.C. We see what they are doing all across the country.

It's an election year. Republicans have a lot of tricks up their sleeves
Better get over to Walmart... Quick before the tin foil sells out.
You need to stop supporting Walmart.

Unless I'm up north at our family condo on lake Huron I don't shop at Walmart. Up there I like Walmart but not in the big city. Companies in the city need to pay a living wage. I don't care what they pay people up north. It's like I'm in another country when I go up north. Just like I don't care what Mexicans make when I go to Mexico. It's not apples to apples.

In fact, if I lived up north I could see myself being a Republican.

I certainly wouldn't want hundreds or thousands of Muslims moving in.

Id probably own my own business because there are no good jobs. Even the small business owners aren't rich so the employees can't be paid well.

I can't see goobers up north being able to afford healthcare.

I wouldn't know any blacks so I'd be afraid of them

I'd be pro gun cause I'd hunt.

I'd be anti gay because I wouldn't know any

Basically conservativism might work in Mayberry but not in big cities. It's why all your kids move after they graduate. There are no jobs

Walmart pays better than So-called union Mejers:slap:

You're a fool.

If blacks don't vote they don't matter. Then they deserve to live in Detroit and flint
And if they vote, they still don't matter....

Sad.

Meanwhile, on USMB, LWLs are posting rumors against political opponents that may or may not be true. I know Democrats will say that isn't so, but no Democrat will admit to such deceitful, dishonest and disgusting behavior.

We know Rick Snyder knew and did nothing for over a month. Would he have done that to the rich white town he grew up in?

Unless I'm up north at our family condo on lake Huron I don't shop at Walmart. Up there I like Walmart but not in the big city. Companies in the city need to pay a living wage. I don't care what they pay people up north. It's like I'm in another country when I go up north. Just like I don't care what Mexicans make when I go to Mexico. It's not apples to apples.

Id probably own my own business because there are no good jobs. Even the small business owners aren't rich so the employees can't be paid well.

Basically conservativism might work in Mayberry but not in big cities. It's why all your kids move after they graduate. There are no jobs

Just looked it up not true. You lie like trump.

People like you
We didn't flee..i blame the people who did..They're coming after you

Obama unveils rules to ‘diversify’ white suburbs

Sad.

Meanwhile, on USMB, LWLs are posting rumors against political opponents that may or may not be true. I know Democrats will say that isn't so, but no Democrat will admit to such deceitful, dishonest and disgusting behavior.
I'm just suspicious due to suspicious past behavior. We would be foolish not to be suspicious.

Now these people, if they've even heard about the burned up ballots, are going to have to go through the process again. I know you don't think it's a big deal but that's because the "accident" benefits you.

Republicans would like to do away with absentee ballots. They don't like them.

Sad.

I'm just suspicious due to suspicious past behavior. We would be foolish not to be suspicious.

Now these people, if they've even heard about the burned up ballots, are going to have to go through the process again. I know you don't think it's a big deal but that's because the "accident" benefits you.

Republicans would like to do away with absentee ballots. They don't like them.
You think they were republican votes then?

Just looked it up not true. You lie like trump.

LOL..I don't have to look it up. My friend worked at Meijer They start minimum wage, they have a fake union, they don't pay more than 10$. Walmart goes to 11 and they have health insurance, more benefits. Meijer has none

Here is some truth about who really is being disenfranchised, by the liberal left mostly. (I need no more proof of that than the OP did about the ballots being burned)

EVERSOLE: Military votes don’t count

Military voters must feel like Bill Murray’s character in GroundhogDay. Election after election, certain state and local election officials fail to meet the deadline for sending absentee ballots. The outcome is often the same - thousands of ballots are received too close to the election to be returned or, if they are returned, the ballots arrive after the deadline to be counted. In either case, the military voter is disenfranchised.

Congress attempted to fix this time loop in 2009. The MOVE Act was a new law that created a simple requirement: State and local election officials had to send absentee ballots to military voters at least 45 days before an election. Yet, this simple requirement has been hard to follow.

In 2010, for example, local election officials in at least 14 states failed to comply with the new law. The worst offenders, counties and boroughs in New York and Illinois, missed the deadline by more than two weeks. More than 40,000 military and overseas ballots were impacted by this failure with many of the ballots being sent only 25 days before the election.

Two years later, military voters are waking to the same rotten story in the presidential primaries.

"In Detroit or Washtenaw county" -- Was it in Detroit or was it in Washtenaw County? Detroit is in Wayne County.
"may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots" -- Which one is it, may or may not? If you don't know that, how you can know there were absentee ballots?
"ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people" -- But you don't know if there were a ballots, how do you know to whom they belong to?
"Republicans have no shame" -- How do you know Republicans did, if you're saying that may or may not have happened?

Anyways, providing a link to the story could help.

People like you
We didn't flee..i blame the people who did..They're coming after you

Obama unveils rules to ‘diversify’ white suburbs
So you blame whites for Detroit's woes. Got it. On record.

I agree. I hope 15% of my community becomes black and we all get along. I don't think blacks can handle their own cities. Black people make up 15% of of the population. So, blacks should make up 15% of the population in Detroit. And every other city in America should have 15% black population.

Black people can have Atlanta. It seems to be the one black city that doesn't have a bad reputation.

Time to break up the ghettos

Here is some truth about who really is being disenfranchised, by the liberal left mostly. (I need no more proof of that than the OP did about the ballots being burned)

EVERSOLE: Military votes don’t count

Military voters must feel like Bill Murray’s character in GroundhogDay. Election after election, certain state and local election officials fail to meet the deadline for sending absentee ballots. The outcome is often the same - thousands of ballots are received too close to the election to be returned or, if they are returned, the ballots arrive after the deadline to be counted. In either case, the military voter is disenfranchised.

Congress attempted to fix this time loop in 2009. The MOVE Act was a new law that created a simple requirement: State and local election officials had to send absentee ballots to military voters at least 45 days before an election. Yet, this simple requirement has been hard to follow.

In 2010, for example, local election officials in at least 14 states failed to comply with the new law. The worst offenders, counties and boroughs in New York and Illinois, missed the deadline by more than two weeks. More than 40,000 military and overseas ballots were impacted by this failure with many of the ballots being sent only 25 days before the election.

Two years later, military voters are waking to the same rotten story in the presidential primaries.
Republicans won in 2010. Low voter turnout

it may or may not have carried those ballets?....but yet you know who is behind it?....bobo holmes on the case.....

Which political party do you think is most likely to burn the ballots of Detroit voters, the party that once claimed (amid laughter) that it had a big tent, or the party that has a big tent?

"In Detroit or Washtenaw county" -- Was it in Detroit or was it in Washtenaw County? Detroit is in Wayne County.
"may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots" -- Which one is it, may or may not? If you don't know that, how you can know there were absentee ballots?
"ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people" -- But you don't know if there were a ballots, how do you know to whom they belong to?
"Republicans have no shame" -- How do you know Republicans did, if you're saying that may or may not have happened?

Anyways, providing a link to the story could help.
Google channel 7 Detroit news. I'm on my smartphone.

There were ballots on that bus.

And the point is we don't know. It's the us mail. Bags and bags of mail. Who knows. I guess people will find out when they do or don't get their ballots.

Easy to say just go get another one but you know most won't. Mission accomplished.

Just Google mail truck Detroit on fire see if it comes up.

Forum List

Back