Black Absentee Ballots Burned

Republicans know high voter turnouts going to hurt them. They have to cheat every way they can. I wonder if they'll mail letters telling people there precinc t has moved. Or run out of ballots again
I would say if anything, minority votes get counted twice. How else does someone like the shitbag Tom Daschle get elected over and over again in South Dakota...
Lol
Or Mitch McConnell in Kentucky!

No worries though no way Michigan goes red. Why?

Flint lead poisoning
Blm
Unions
Hispanics
Dearborn, mi Arab population
Bernie supporters voting for Hillary

And White middle class liberal 45 year old men like me
Flint was democrat incompetence....and democrat hating of poor and black people too....
Snyder appointed a efm. How many times do you need to be told you fucking retard. Maybe you drank lead when you were a baby

How did they get only the black ballots to burn?
They're talking about the mail truck that caught on fire again this morning. It's news because it had so many absentee ballots on it.

Rick Snyder is a scumbag. Republicans are shady.

Is this suspicious? There's no proof it wasn't an innocent mistake but I think it's very suspecious
So did they put signage on the truck "stupid black democrat votes inside" so people knew to attack it?

Or are you saying it was a vast right wing conspiracy that the post office suddenly went conservative overnight? :lol:

Lol. The county is more poor and black.

Catherine Harris Florida 2000 didn't just have hanging Chad's on just democratic ballots but assuming that district would vote overwhelmingly democratic they just threw them all out.

Notice no hanging Chad's in rich districts
Even The "chads" were racist... Lol

"Black Absentee Ballots Burned"

As long as they're not burning the black absentees.
Keep in mind Katherine Harris and jeb bush threw out just enough ballots to steal Florida in 2000. Anyone who denies that is as dumb as someone who thinks oj Simpson is innocent
If a truck was needed to transport your fucking brains it would be a 'Hot Wheels'.
Go back to jerking off over your Sarah Palin poster.

"Poor and elderly Blacks"? Why is it always "poor and elderly" when lefties refer to Black people? Is it a Freudian slip or wishful thinking? Anyway the headline should read: "poor and elderly Blacks may or may not have had absentee ballots burned in what may or may not have been an accident but we will turn it into a political issue and blame those dastardly republicans anyway".
When we see Republicans are actively trying to discourage voter turnout.

Put it this way. Republicans don't even like absentee voting. GOP governor Rick Snyder even tried to make absentee voting more difficult. God you guys are so clueless.

"Poor and elderly Blacks"? Why is it always "poor and elderly" when lefties refer to Black people? Is it a Freudian slip or wishful thinking? Anyway the headline should read: "poor and elderly Blacks may or may not have had absentee ballots burned in what may or may not have been an accident but we will turn it into a political issue and blame those dastardly republicans anyway".
When we see Republicans are actively trying to discourage voter turnout.

Put it this way. Republicans don't even like absentee voting. GOP governor Rick Snyder even tried to make absentee voting more difficult. God you guys are so clueless.
You are correct...we despise your voter fraud....

They're talking about the mail truck that caught on fire again this morning. It's news because it had so many absentee ballots on it.

Rick Snyder is a scumbag. Republicans are shady.

Is this suspicious? There's no proof it wasn't an innocent mistake but I think it's very suspecious
So did they put signage on the truck "stupid black democrat votes inside" so people knew to attack it?

Or are you saying it was a vast right wing conspiracy that the post office suddenly went conservative overnight? :lol:
Ever had the misfortune to go into any US post office?
The 'AA' workers in them don't have the collective IQ of a slice of Wonder Bread.
"U want me to give U stamps? Why U want me to stamp my feet yo?".

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame
What, they have a truck dedicated just for carrying "poor and elderly black votes"??
Give me a fucking break LOL
If Washtenaw county is a heavy democratic county, you do the math Einstein
You're making shit up, you don't know who the people are going to vote for. And I don't think there's dedicated black and elderly vote trucks. You should get out of your mothers basement more often... LOL
They know what counties are liberal and which aren't.

Just like they knew flint was mostly poor when they poisoned them with lead.

Did some rich whites in flint drink lead? I'm sure but the numbers are small. Fact is most affected were poor blacks.
maxresdefault.jpg

Catherine Harris Florida 2000 didn't just have hanging Chad's on just democratic ballots but assuming that district would vote overwhelmingly democratic they just threw them all out.

No but I remember Catherine Harris was told the cheap paper she chose would not work but she insisted.

Now you will say she did that to save money but that's because you don't care if Republicans cheat.

Suspicious doesn't matter to you.

No but I remember Catherine Harris was told the cheap paper she chose would not work but she insisted.

Now you will say she did that to save money but that's because you don't care if Republicans cheat.

They sell tinfoil at Walmart....

Good. Welfare recipients should not be allowed to vote anyway.

Oh, was that politically incorrect?

giphy.gif

Please, let me rephrase.

Anyone who relies on the "Department of Human Services" should not be allowed to vote. As we all know, blacks (oooops) AFRICAN Americans heavily rely on that.

Republicans know high voter turnouts going to hurt them. They have to cheat every way they can. I wonder if they'll mail letters telling people there precinc t has moved. Or run out of ballots again
I would say if anything, minority votes get counted twice. How else does someone like the shitbag Tom Daschle get elected over and over again in South Dakota...
Lol
Or Mitch McConnell in Kentucky!

No worries though no way Michigan goes red. Why?

Flint lead poisoning
Blm
Unions
Hispanics
Dearborn, mi Arab population
Bernie supporters voting for Hillary

And White middle class liberal 45 year old men like me
Flint was democrat incompetence....and democrat hating of poor and black people too....
Snyder appointed a efm. How many times do you need to be told you fucking retard. Maybe you drank lead when you were a baby
Seems your mom fed you paint chips for entertainment...,:lol:

They sell tinfoil at Walmart....
It's made in America...liberals want no part of it....:lol:

Hi stupid liar.

This woman, Theresa Lepore was a registered democrat. She designed the ballots that the West Palm Beach Jews were too stupid to vote on.

leporeextra.png

The ballots were accepted by the democrats. Sample ballots were sent out to everyone. The left wingers are liars. Not to mention proven to be very very very stupid.

Forum List

Back