Black Absentee Ballots Burned

Here is some truth about who really is being disenfranchised, by the liberal left mostly. (I need no more proof of that than the OP did about the ballots being burned)

EVERSOLE: Military votes don’t count

Military voters must feel like Bill Murray’s character in GroundhogDay. Election after election, certain state and local election officials fail to meet the deadline for sending absentee ballots. The outcome is often the same - thousands of ballots are received too close to the election to be returned or, if they are returned, the ballots arrive after the deadline to be counted. In either case, the military voter is disenfranchised.

Congress attempted to fix this time loop in 2009. The MOVE Act was a new law that created a simple requirement: State and local election officials had to send absentee ballots to military voters at least 45 days before an election. Yet, this simple requirement has been hard to follow.

In 2010, for example, local election officials in at least 14 states failed to comply with the new law. The worst offenders, counties and boroughs in New York and Illinois, missed the deadline by more than two weeks. More than 40,000 military and overseas ballots were impacted by this failure with many of the ballots being sent only 25 days before the election.

Two years later, military voters are waking to the same rotten story in the presidential primaries.
Republicans won in 2010. Low voter turnout

Not voting is a vote. A vote of not caring.

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

The voices in your head didn't give you a link, huh?
I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

I'm the only one saying I think Republicans burned that truck.

If Michigan goes red this will explain it

As long as black people stay in their place, and vote how sillyBoBo wants them too he loves them ..Just stay out of his neighborhood:slap:
I criticize black society for all the same things you do. If you lived here in the burbs would you want them moving out to your neighborhoods? Will they bring crime and lower property values?

But I'm OK with blacks moving into my neighborhood actually as long as white flight doesn't happen.

Who do you blame for the white flight that happened in the 1970s?

The Democrat Detroit government

Since felons tend to be Democrats, if it was arson odds are that a Democrat did it.

I am thinking it is a democrat burning military absentee ballots. Using the evidence that the OP used to make their claim I know I am absolutely correct.

How did they get only the black ballots to burn?
Lol. The county is more poor and black.

Catherine Harris Florida 2000 didn't just have hanging Chad's on just democratic ballots but assuming that district would vote overwhelmingly democratic they just threw them all out.

Notice no hanging Chad's in rich districts

That isn't what happened, moron. Democrats had their ballots counted three times.

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame
May or may not.....

Who has no shame?

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?
I'm sure you would love to wait until after election day for us to find out ballots may have been burned. Or more likely, probably were burned up.

There's a cut off for when you can no longer ask for an absentee ballot. Let's say it's 3 months before the election. Republicans know most of those voters aren't going to even hear about this news.

And we know Republicans don't like absentee voting because GOP governor Rick Snyder tried making it harder to do.

And why are Republicans trying to do away with straight ticket voting?

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?
I'm sure you would love to wait until after election day for us to find out ballots may have been burned. Or more likely, probably were burned up.

There's a cut off for when you can no longer ask for an absentee ballot. Let's say it's 3 months before the election. Republicans know most of those voters aren't going to even hear about this news.

And we know Republicans don't like absentee voting because GOP governor Rick Snyder tried making it harder to do.

I am sure you will be outraged if the truth comes out and it were military ballots being burned by democrats.

Here is some truth about who really is being disenfranchised, by the liberal left mostly. (I need no more proof of that than the OP did about the ballots being burned)

EVERSOLE: Military votes don’t count

Military voters must feel like Bill Murray’s character in GroundhogDay. Election after election, certain state and local election officials fail to meet the deadline for sending absentee ballots. The outcome is often the same - thousands of ballots are received too close to the election to be returned or, if they are returned, the ballots arrive after the deadline to be counted. In either case, the military voter is disenfranchised.

Congress attempted to fix this time loop in 2009. The MOVE Act was a new law that created a simple requirement: State and local election officials had to send absentee ballots to military voters at least 45 days before an election. Yet, this simple requirement has been hard to follow.

In 2010, for example, local election officials in at least 14 states failed to comply with the new law. The worst offenders, counties and boroughs in New York and Illinois, missed the deadline by more than two weeks. More than 40,000 military and overseas ballots were impacted by this failure with many of the ballots being sent only 25 days before the election.

Two years later, military voters are waking to the same rotten story in the presidential primaries.
As retired military, I've often voted via absentee ballot when on active duty and it was disconcerting to learn those votes often weren't counted....IIRC, absentee ballots (military or not) weren't counted unless it would affect the outcome of the election. Example; 100,000 absentee ballots are received but Candidate A beats Candidate B by 200,000 votes. In that case, absentee ballots wouldn't make a difference. Let's not forget a losing candidate can always challenge the vote, but common sense says in the above scenario it's a waste of tax payer money.

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?

I am sure you will be outraged if the truth comes out and it were military ballots being burned by democrats.
You keep thinking the military votes for Republicans. That hasn't been true for 20 years.

Wasn't the shooter in Dallas a vet?

Catherine Harris Florida 2000 didn't just have hanging Chad's on just democratic ballots but assuming that district would vote overwhelmingly democratic they just threw them all out.

Even The "chads" were racist... Lol
No but I remember Catherine Harris was told the cheap paper she chose would not work but she insisted.

Now you will say she did that to save money but that's because you don't care if Republicans cheat.

Suspicious doesn't matter to you.
Hi stupid liar.

This woman, Theresa Lepore was a registered democrat. She designed the ballots that the West Palm Beach Jews were too stupid to vote on.

leporeextra.png

The ballots were accepted by the democrats. Sample ballots were sent out to everyone. The left wingers are liars. Not to mention proven to be very very very stupid.

I know that woman.

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?

You keep thinking the military votes for Republicans. That hasn't been true for 20 years.

If the military doesn't vote for Republicans why do democrats keep disenfranchising their vote?

Even The "chads" were racist... Lol
No but I remember Catherine Harris was told the cheap paper she chose would not work but she insisted.

Now you will say she did that to save money but that's because you don't care if Republicans cheat.

Suspicious doesn't matter to you.
Hi stupid liar.

This woman, Theresa Lepore was a registered democrat. She designed the ballots that the West Palm Beach Jews were too stupid to vote on.

leporeextra.png

The ballots were accepted by the democrats. Sample ballots were sent out to everyone. The left wingers are liars. Not to mention proven to be very very very stupid.

I know that woman.
Just think of the alternate universe we would be living in if that woman didn't fuck up.

President gore would have listened to the FBI and warned the airlines to beef up security before 9-11. So no war in Afghanistan or Iraq or syria. He wouldn't have given tax breaks to the rich. He wouldn't have sent as many manufacturing jobs overseas. We'd still have a surplus and we'd be greener and or paying off the debt.

My guess is the debt is what it is regardless of which party is in charge. That's cause the bankers own us.

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?

If the military doesn't vote for Republicans why do democrats keep disenfranchising their vote?
We asked the same thing in 2004 and 2008. Then we found out the military actually voted for Obama. Had to do with the Quagmire bush had them in and the 7 or more tour of duties he had them spread so thin.

Don't forget bush came very close to breaking the military. Like a bad child breaks a valuable toy

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?

We asked the same thing in 2004 and 2008. Then we found out the military actually voted for Obama. Had to do with the Quagmire bush had them in and the 7 or more tour of duties he had them spread so thin.

Don't forget bush came very close to breaking the military. Like a bad child breaks a valuable toy

pew-chart.png

it may or may not have carried those ballets?....but yet you know who is behind it?....bobo holmes on the case.....
It doesn't take a rocket scientist harry. It wasn't Oakland county it was Washtenaw.

Same way Rick Snyder didn't "accidentally" poison white folks drinking water
you said they dont even know if ballets were on the truck....why dont you wait until they know?.......
They'll never know. Those old people will wait for absentee ballots that will never come
once out here i did not get mine....a simple call to the registrar of voters and i had one within 3-4 days....is Michigan that backwards they cant do that if they are unsure?..

it may or may not have carried those ballets?....but yet you know who is behind it?....bobo holmes on the case.....
It doesn't take a rocket scientist harry. It wasn't Oakland county it was Washtenaw.

Right, Washtenaw.

http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html

• White Non-Hispanic Alone (72.1%)
  • Black Non-Hispanic Alone (12.5%)
  • Asian alone (7.8%)
  • Hispanic or Latino (4.0%)
  • Two or more races (2.9%)
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html#ixzz4EXUf0YDG
Mostly poor democratic voters

Most of Detroit is.

Why pick on a truck, (what kind of truck was it, btw), from that particular area.

Stevie Wonder could see this is bs
Well the American people didn't see 2000 & 2004 were stolen so no I don't expect most of you will believe this is just another tactic used by Republicans to try to stop people from voting.
2004 was stolen too?.....sounds like an excuse bobo....

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?

And a liberal democrat and Obama voter....

Good thing is, he is no longer a voting vet....

Right, Washtenaw.

http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html

• White Non-Hispanic Alone (72.1%)
  • Black Non-Hispanic Alone (12.5%)
  • Asian alone (7.8%)
  • Hispanic or Latino (4.0%)
  • Two or more races (2.9%)
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html#ixzz4EXUf0YDG
Mostly poor democratic voters

Most of Detroit is.

Why pick on a truck, (what kind of truck was it, btw), from that particular area.

Stevie Wonder could see this is bs
Well the American people didn't see 2000 & 2004 were stolen so no I don't expect most of you will believe this is just another tactic used by Republicans to try to stop people from voting.
2004 was stolen too?.....sounds like an excuse bobo....
Ken Blackwell Ohio. Quickly and prematurely certified the vote. Oops!

Which political party do you think is most likely to burn the ballots of Detroit voters, the party that once claimed (amid laughter) that it had a big tent, or the party that has a big tent?
Wry....were the ballets on the truck or not?.....bobo doesnt seem to know maybe you have more info....

Forum List

Back