Black Absentee Ballots Burned

Just like they knew flint was mostly poor when they poisoned them with lead
Sadly, we can't put people in insane asylums anymore. So this is what we have to deal with.
We know Rick Snyder knew and did nothing for over a month. Would he have done that to the rich white town he grew up in?
You seem to know a lot about this irrelevant event....did you burn the truck?
It's like A.L.E.C. We see what they are doing all across the country.

It's an election year. Republicans have a lot of tricks up their sleeves

Sadly, we can't put people in insane asylums anymore. So this is what we have to deal with.
We know Rick Snyder knew and did nothing for over a month. Would he have done that to the rich white town he grew up in?

Don't you have dead to help vote?.....

We could you just wont pay for it. So now we just put crazy people in prison.
No,,just you liberals....
Hitler
Exactly.....we need to treat you just like we treated the other Nazis....

Better get over to Walmart... Quick before the tin foil sells out.

How did they get only the black ballots to burn?
Lol. The county is more poor and black.

Catherine Harris Florida 2000 didn't just have hanging Chad's on just democratic ballots but assuming that district would vote overwhelmingly democratic they just threw them all out.

Notice no hanging Chad's in rich districts
Even The "chads" were racist... Lol
No but I remember Catherine Harris was told the cheap paper she chose would not work but she insisted.

Now you will say she did that to save money but that's because you don't care if Republicans cheat.

Suspicious doesn't matter to you.
Hi stupid liar.

This woman, Theresa Lepore was a registered democrat. She designed the ballots that the West Palm Beach Jews were too stupid to vote on.

leporeextra.png

The ballots were accepted by the democrats. Sample ballots were sent out to everyone. The left wingers are liars. Not to mention proven to be very very very stupid.
Typical I can show you mountains of evidence the Florida fiasco was planned by jeb and Catherine Harris and you want to blame some unknown liberal for it.

And she didn't pick out the thin paper that would cause hanging Chad's.

Catherine Harris Florida 2000 didn't just have hanging Chad's on just democratic ballots but assuming that district would vote overwhelmingly democratic they just threw them all out.

No but I remember Catherine Harris was told the cheap paper she chose would not work but she insisted.

Now you will say she did that to save money but that's because you don't care if Republicans cheat.

Hi stupid liar.

This woman, Theresa Lepore was a registered democrat. She designed the ballots that the West Palm Beach Jews were too stupid to vote on.

leporeextra.png

The ballots were accepted by the democrats. Sample ballots were sent out to everyone. The left wingers are liars. Not to mention proven to be very very very stupid.
Typical I can show you mountains of evidence the Florida fiasco was planned by jeb and Catherine Harris and you want to blame some unknown liberal for it.

You mean thick paper?

Hi stupid liar.

leporeextra.png

You fucking moron!
The 'hanging chads' were the result of using too thick a paper which made it more difficult for the cutter blade to slice through the paper.
GOD you're a fucking idiot!

Hi stupid liar.

leporeextra.png

It is well established FACT that democrats designed the ballots you pathetic fucking liar.

Butterfly Ballot Designer Speaks Out

Palm Beach election official Theresa LePore, who designed the “butterfly” ballot that many voters claimed was too confusing and led them to vote incorrectly, says she was just trying to make ballots easier for Palm Beach County voters.

“Being that I’m involved with a federal task force for blind and handicapped voters, I’m particularly sensitive to the special needs of those citizens that fall into those categories,”Theresa LePore told ABCNEWS’ Good Morning America in an exclusive interview.

“Palm Beach County has a lot of elderly voters. I was trying to make the ballot so that it would be easier for the voters to read, which is why we went to the two-page, now known as the butterfly ballot.”

Some Florida voters said left the ballot confused them and caused them to cast their ballots for Reform Party candidate Pat Buchanan instead of Vice President Al Gore.

Some Democrats say that cost Gore Florida’s 25 electoral votes and allowed Texas Gov. George W.Bush to win the presidency.

A Day of Complaints The first complaints, from two elderly men, about the ballot came at 10 a.m. on Election Day. LePore says she hoped it was an isolated incident, but by afternoon there was a groundswell of criticism.

She says she tried to send word to her 531 precincts to help voters navigate the ballot, but that the complaints kept rolling in.

“People need to take some responsibility as well for what they do,” LePore told GMA. “Looking back, maybe we should have made it clearer that the presidential candidates were on two pages. I don’t know. Again, I can’t go back and second guess, because it’s something that’s done.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the fucking people that were too stupid to follow directions.

LOL!!!!

ugly-old-jew.jpg
yette300x300.jpeg
56968-0.jpg

tumblr_m5o3picq471rrv52p.gif

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame
Bullshit story released to make people feel the GOP is cheating.

Fact is, in the last election, the Obama Administration destroyed hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots for deployed soldiers. These were blank ballots that were destroyed, leaving them with no way to vote in time for the election.

Afghanistan Plane Crash Burns Military Absentee Ballots
Absentee ballots may have been destroyed in crash
A Florida Plane Carrying Absentee Ballots To US Troops In Afghanistan Crashed A Week Ago
Absentee Ballots For U.S. Military May Have Been Destroyed In Plane Crash

Notice the same format was used. They don't know for sure if it really happened. They can't be sure. I don't see the point in reporting the story other than it being an attempt to drive up Hillary's poll numbers.

You had better start looking at who you're supporting, because nothing they say or do is honest.

Hi stupid liar.

leporeextra.png

You fucking moron!
The 'hanging chads' were the result of using too thick a paper which made it more difficult for the cutter blade to slice through the paper.
Don't mind him, he lives in his mother's basement and he's out of tinfoil…

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

The voices in your head didn't give you a link, huh?
I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

I'm the only one saying I think Republicans burned that truck.

If Michigan goes red this will explain it

Since you're stupid and all, I'll turn up the volume

WHERE DID THEY SAY IT WAS ARSON AT ALL?

And seriously, there weren't other than random ballots on it and I don't know how the evil Republicans infesting your brain knew they were from black neighborhoods anyway. Actually, you don't know that either.

You go through a lot of tinfoil in the bobo home, don't you?

Better get over to Walmart... Quick before the tin foil sells out.
You need to stop supporting Walmart.

Unless I'm up north at our family condo on lake Huron I don't shop at Walmart. Up there I like Walmart but not in the big city. Companies in the city need to pay a living wage. I don't care what they pay people up north. It's like I'm in another country when I go up north. Just like I don't care what Mexicans make when I go to Mexico. It's not apples to apples.

In fact, if I lived up north I could see myself being a Republican.

I certainly wouldn't want hundreds or thousands of Muslims moving in.

Id probably own my own business because there are no good jobs. Even the small business owners aren't rich so the employees can't be paid well.

I can't see goobers up north being able to afford healthcare.

I wouldn't know any blacks so I'd be afraid of them

I'd be pro gun cause I'd hunt.

I'd be anti gay because I wouldn't know any

Basically conservativism might work in Mayberry but not in big cities. It's why all your kids move after they graduate. There are no jobs

Hi stupid liar.

leporeextra.png

You fucking moron!
Don't mind him, he lives in his mother's basement and he's out of tinfoil…
Didn't you already say that joke a couple posts ago?

I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

And seriously, there weren't other than random ballots on it and I don't know how the evil Republicans infesting your brain knew they were from black neighborhoods anyway. Actually, you don't know that either.

You can take that tinfoil and turn it into a rustic dildo and sit on it.

You hear that a mail truck out of Detroit caught on fire with no word of arson and they aren't even sure if any absentee ballots are on it or what neighborhood they are actually from and you jump up, OMG, the Republicans! And you really believe it too, don't you? The guy who runs through tin foil like toilet paper in this conversation is pretty clear.

BTW, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Republicans are stealing lunch money from black children and sending it into the Trump campaign too, the fiends

You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

Your a liar coward and broke ass fool. So what?

You ever voted in a mostly black district genius? No you haven't ..I have. it's usually faster, there are less people there..you moron:slap:

You hear that a mail truck out of Detroit caught on fire with no word of arson and they aren't even sure if any absentee ballots are on it or what neighborhood they are actually from and you jump up, OMG, the Republicans! And you really believe it too, don't you? The guy who runs through tin foil like toilet paper in this conversation is pretty clear.

BTW, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Republicans are stealing lunch money from black children and sending it into the Trump campaign too, the fiends

You realize this is a person who would move if a black family were to move next door to him. A person who fled Detroit, because he use to get jumped by the black kids regularly ..He's a fraud, who is very bigoted against blacks

As long as black people stay in their place, and vote how sillyBoBo wants them too he loves them ..Just stay out of his neighborhood:slap:

You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

Your a liar coward and broke ass fool. So what?

You ever voted in a mostly black district genius? No you haven't ..I have. it's usually faster, there are less people there..you moron:slap:
Not in 2008, 12 or this year.

In fact this year in the primaries i recall one poor district ran out of ballots.

Forum List

Back