Billions to be wasted again, for return trips to Moon.?!?

A good article on mining the moon and those trying to regulate it. Others like me have been talking about this for years.
So a moon mission isn't a waste of money it is like being the first explorer on the American frontier we are the new age Conquistadors and other s who came to a new frontier to settle and reap its bounty. New laws will be needed and Dodge Citys will spring up and outer space will be like the Wild West once private enterprise gets a hold. I find it all exciting.

Conquistadors and other s who came to a new frontier to settle and reap its bounty. New laws will be needed and Dodge Citys will spring up and outer space will be like the Wild West once private enterprise gets a hold. I find it all exciting.

MSN
Take, for example, the Moon's deep craters that have never seen sunlight.

"They are unbelievably cold — probably only a few dozen degrees above absolute zero," Green added. "And that makes them scientifically very valuable."
Well there ya go. 'Nuff said. Perhaps not.

Here we go again. I hear on the news, that billions are to spent on another set of Moon missions, for return trips to the Moon.!?! The Moon is a dead life less rock in space.! There is nothing there.!?!! Why do we need to return to the Moon??. Is there not other things we could spend those billions of dollars on??!! I wonder who is leading some of these space delivery companies. What are these CEO's of these companies thinking?. This is all one big waste of money.??!
The moon is a source of tritium (H-3) If we develop fusion power we will need tritium (H-3).

How crazy of me suggestung that permission might be delayed for moon landings from the Moon and not NASA
A lucky guess ?
We will see .
Obviously the NASA release is utter nonsense .

US space agency astronauts won't get to walk on the Moon again until September 2026 at the earliest.
It represents a slip of a year in the previously targeted date for the return of humans to the lunar surface that was last achieved in 1972.
Nasa says the delay to what's known as its Artemis III mission will enable further technology development.
Fundamentally, the agency still doesn't have a craft to put astronauts on the Moon or spacesuits they can wear.
Announcing the delay, agency administrator Bill Nelson said safety drove all timing considerations. "We won't fly until we're ready," he told reporters.( Luiza thinks you are full if it)

when i worked there it didnt matter what state you lived in...the pay was all the same....so no i would be making much more than 15....when i was retiring the new people were starting off at around 18 an hour...nation wide....when they get permanently hired they got about 5 more....and then as you accumulate time you get so called step raises and more benefits...

Bottom line to you 3rd party idiots is this. We live in a 2 party system. You voting 3rd party is basically not voting. So I view this in 2 ways.

1. I'd like to wake you up so you vote Democrat. You're not rich enough to be a Republican

2. You seem to lean right. So in a way, I should like it that you're a 3rd party idiot. You and all the other 3rd party idiots.

But remember, most 3rd party idiots are liars. It's just a way to not have to accept blame for Republicans. You say you don't vote for the conservative mayors, house members, senate seats, governors. You say you don't vote with the Republican governors, house members, senators. I don't believe that for a second. So I think most of you are liars. If you aint lyin then you're idiots.

Another consideration is what state you are in. You are never going to win California as a Republican so for you, it might make sense to vote 3rd party. That I sort of get.

But if you live in one of the 5 or so swing states, you're an idiot if you vote Libertarian, Constitutional Party, Non Partisan Party, Green Party. You're just an idiot.

Bottom line to you 3rd party idiots is this. We live in a 2 party system. You voting 3rd party is basically not voting. So I view this in 2 ways.

1. I'd like to wake you up so you vote Democrat. You're not rich enough to be a Republican

2. You seem to lean right. So in a way, I should like it that you're a 3rd party idiot. You and all the other 3rd party idiots.

But remember, most 3rd party idiots are liars. It's just a way to not have to accept blame for Republicans. You say you don't vote for the conservative mayors, house members, senate seats, governors. You say you don't vote with the Republican governors, house members, senators. I don't believe that for a second. So I think most of you are liars. If you aint lyin then you're idiots.

Another consideration is what state you are in. You are never going to win California as a Republican so for you, it might make sense to vote 3rd party. That I sort of get.

But if you live in one of the 5 or so swing states, you're an idiot if you vote Libertarian, Constitutional Party, Non Partisan Party, Green Party. You're just an idiot.
bobo i have posted with you for 15 years now.....one thing i have noticed here.....you have been called an idiot way more than me chump....

Bottom line to you 3rd party idiots
I resemble that remark. Proudly.
But remember, most 3rd party idiots are liars. It's just a way to not have to accept blame for Republicans.
While I agree with you there, I happen to be among the opposite.
So I think most of you are liars. If you aint lyin then you're idiots.
These things are neither mutually exclusive nor limited to independents.
Just add Democratic Party, Republican Party, and join the club.

I resemble that remark. Proudly.

While I agree with you there, I happen to be among the opposite.

These things are neither mutually exclusive nor limited to independents.

Just add Democratic Party, Republican Party, and join the club.
What state do you live in? I want to see if you are making a mistake or not.

unlike you who is a brainwashed idiot....
I can't be because I see the other sides points of view too. You however only seem to think both sides are bad and you have this third party person who you believe would be better?

The only 3rd party I want to see is another Trump. Only the next one, I want to be an honest man. He can be a guy like Arnold Swartzinegger type who is honest about things like global warming and isn't trying to divide this country.

I put you in the same category as I do people who vote for Trump if you aren't smart enough to know you need to show up and vote for Biden so Trump is never president again. Anything short of this you like Trump and just won't admit it.

What state do you live in? I want to see if you are making a mistake or not.
Actually, one never knows until the fat lady sings, but certainly has a much better idea immediately before voting. One only makes "mistakes" by voting "for" people who fail to earn their support. Voting "for the lesser evil" is voting "for evil." I refuse to help make things worse. Our duopoly system has generally manifested that result and its stupidity often gets exported, making the rest of the world worse. I'm "for" progress, not regress.

Actually, one never knows until the fat lady sings, but certainly has a much better idea immediately before voting. One only makes "mistakes" by voting "for" people who fail to earn their support. Voting "for the lesser evil" is voting "for evil." I refuse to help make things worse. Our duopoly system has generally manifested that result and its stupidity often gets exported, making the rest of the world worse. I'm "for" progress, not regress.
I hate hearing people say they aren't going to vote for Biden over something Republicans aren't going to help them with. Like young people or black people voting for Trump because Biden hasn't done enough for them. Especially when he has. Healthcare, student loan forgiveness, the list goes on and on.

Yea, I vote Democrat no matter how bad that Democrat is. Because I know the Republican will be worse. IF Republicans were to continue losing elections for 8 or 12 years perhaps they would change their positions on social programs and trickle down. But fact is, they don't have to change. They just have to wait for the next midterm or 8 years and people will tire of whoever is in charge and either not show up like the other side or people make the mistake of voting for Reagan because inflation happened to Carter.

I'm sorry, but we have a 2 party system. You got two choices. Joe/Kamala or Trump/Whoever. If you aint with us you're against us.

BUT, I would rather you vote 3rd party or not show up than vote for Trump. But as far as I'm concerned you're like one of those Americans I get mad at because they don't vote because they don't think their vote matters. Their wrong too.

And I do admit that if you give the Democrats the White House, Senate and House of Reps and a super majority, they'll just start selling their influence for money too just like Republicans. Suddenly it'll be dems who aren't sure global warming is real.

What state do you vote in?

Pennsylvania. Don't worry about me, bobo. You've long earned my respect for your opinions. I hear much the same every day. I disagree, but continue to listen.

I can't be because I see the other sides points of view too. You however only seem to think both sides are bad and you have this third party person who you believe would be better?

The only 3rd party I want to see is another Trump. Only the next one, I want to be an honest man. He can be a guy like Arnold Swartzinegger type who is honest about things like global warming and isn't trying to divide this country.

I put you in the same category as I do people who vote for Trump if you aren't smart enough to know you need to show up and vote for Biden so Trump is never president again. Anything short of this you like Trump and just won't admit it.
do you see why you get called an idiot so many times here?...i remember back in 2009......you were called a dipshit back then too.....Gunny,remember him?....he PM'd me and told me that you were one of the new board dipshits....nothings changed bobo....you are still a dipshit.....

do you see why you get called an idiot so many times here?...i remember back in 2009......you were called a dipshit back then too.....Gunny,remember him?....he PM'd me and told me that you were one of the new board dipshits....nothings changed bobo....you are still a dipshit.....
Have you changed one bit since 2009? Why did you change? Were you wrong back then about something? Had an apifini?

Forum List

Back