Billions to be wasted again, for return trips to Moon.?!?

We already planted our flag there, which is plenty enough.
It's time to get the flag back...
images (1).jpeg

They don't even play music videos anymore.
Time to take down Earth's fake advertising.

When there is an eclipse; do you shriek, shit yourself, and go hide in your cave until the world comes back again?

Yes, but they don't happen that often so it's really not much of a time suck.

Thank you for answering....yes I understand.....but that's another way of saying we will take all our mistakes to another planet.....without fixing them here first

We will take all our errors and everything we did wrong over here....to the Moon....and beyond

....you know what I mean?
we will take that if we don't go to the moon as well.

Should be interesting as my favourite Conspiracy is that the moon is a laboratory / regulating base for the Elohim-- either them directly or robots/hybrids working for them .

Which is offered as an explanation of why "we" were ordered off it 50 years ago and, if true ( ha di ha), why we should still be unwelcome, or , alternatively, have negotiated some fresh position .Details to presumably follow .

I do love a narrative which apparently has no foundational support but nevertheless does have hints of it not being 100% moon-bat crazy .

So let's look for any signs of annoyance if earth baggage is effectively dumped on our guards and they take umbrage

As usual our priorities are all fucked up.

We have a crumbling infrastructure, a nearly obsolete power grid, shitty schools, an overtaxed so called justice system and we spend (waste) money building up other countries, protecting other countries with our military and weapons for free

But yeah let's go to the moon again to find that nothing has changed since we were there 50 years ago

Here we go again. I hear on the news, that billions are to spent on another set of Moon missions, for return trips to the Moon.!?! The Moon is a dead life less rock in space.! There is nothing there.!?!! Why do we need to return to the Moon??. Is there not other things we could spend those billions of dollars on??!! I wonder who is leading some of these space delivery companies. What are these CEO's of these companies thinking?. This is all one big waste of money.??!
Because the Left is not happy with world domination, no, they insist upon universal domination.

Here we go again. I hear on the news, that billions are to spent on another set of Moon missions, for return trips to the Moon.!?! The Moon is a dead life less rock in space.! There is nothing there.!?!! Why do we need to return to the Moon??. Is there not other things we could spend those billions of dollars on??!! I wonder who is leading some of these space delivery companies. What are these CEO's of these companies thinking?. This is all one big waste of money.??!

The first U.S. lunar lander in more than 50 years rocketed toward the moon Monday, launching private companies on a space race to make deliveries for NASA and other customers.

The Pittsburgh company aims to be the first private business to successfully land on the moon, something only four countries have accomplished. But a Houston company also has a lander ready to fly, and could beat it to the lunar surface, taking a more direct path.

NASA gave the two companies millions to build and fly their own lunar landers.
The space agency wants the privately owned landers to scope out the place before astronauts arrive while delivering NASA tech and science experiments as well as odds and ends for other customers.
Astrobotic’s contract for the Peregrine lander: $108 million.

I think your ancestors told the Queen of Spain not to give Christopher Columbus one of her boats.

Real quick. Eventually earth will be uninhabitable. Or maybe a meteor wipes out humans and we have thousands of humans on Mars. We could re populate the planet. If we listened to you we'd all still be stuck on this planet.

Don't get me wrong. I love this planet. No where better as far as I can see.

As usual our priorities are all fucked up.

We have a crumbling infrastructure, a nearly obsolete power grid, shitty schools, an overtaxed so called justice system and we spend (waste) money building up other countries, protecting other countries with our military and weapons for free

But yeah let's go to the moon again to find that nothing has changed since we were there 50 years ago
Biden already fixed that

Public Law No: 117-58 (11/15/2021)​

Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act

Among other provisions, this bill provides new funding for infrastructure projects, including for

• roads, bridges, and major projects;
  • passenger and freight rail;
  • highway and pedestrian safety;
  • public transit;
  • broadband;
  • ports and waterways;
  • airports;
  • water infrastructure;
  • power and grid reliability and resiliency;
  • resiliency, including funding for coastal resiliency, ecosystem restoration, and weatherization;
  • clean school buses and ferries;
  • electric vehicle charging;
  • addressing legacy pollution by cleaning up Brownfield and Superfund sites and reclaiming abandoned mines; and
  • Western Water Infrastructure.

we will take that if we don't go to the moon as well.
We will go because now we know China is going. China will do it cheaper. However, we have the private side, and we need to give them more freedom to expand technologies. NASA and JPL and others need to farm out their specs and let the private side build the hardware in near everything. The Space Launch System is the old way and we paid through the nose with the corruption involved. the talk is it is so expensive to launch that it will be use only once a year. The International Space Station costs us at least 3 billion dollars a year to keep running. It must be International in name only. That is a reason we want out of it.

What we spend on space exploration is a tiny fraction of the billions, trillions wasted on foreign wars, and even a fraction of the pure bureaucratic waste of a government that has exceeded it's Constitutional authority.
That is where the OP should concentrate his outrage instead of the same thread over and over about human space exploration.
This is probably his twelfth thread on the exact same subject.

Biden already fixed that

Public Law No: 117-58 (11/15/2021)​

Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act

Among other provisions, this bill provides new funding for infrastructure projects, including for

• roads, bridges, and major projects;
  • passenger and freight rail;
  • highway and pedestrian safety;
  • public transit;
  • broadband;
  • ports and waterways;
  • airports;
  • water infrastructure;
  • power and grid reliability and resiliency;
  • resiliency, including funding for coastal resiliency, ecosystem restoration, and weatherization;
  • clean school buses and ferries;
  • electric vehicle charging;
  • addressing legacy pollution by cleaning up Brownfield and Superfund sites and reclaiming abandoned mines; and
  • Western Water Infrastructure.

Yeah and how much is actually being done and now short will that bullshit bill fall.

We need at least a trillion dollar upgrade

Ha Ha .
Another mission failure already .
And the one thing you can guarantee is that any NASA announcement will not be truthful . They cannot spell the word .

Read my "crazy "post number 29 .
Reminds me of the numerous videos of UAPs circling around the rockets as they rose and on a couple of instances firing on the rockets ( clear as a bell ) and ruining the missions .
Have no idea what happened with this failure but Moon related matters might be much more complex and exotic than you imagine .

From Captain Lou Lou at Space Force Command

Forum List

Back