Billions to be wasted again, for return trips to Moon.?!?

Imagine if we could find oil on the Moon or Mars. Imagine if the rare metals we need to make shit is abundant in the meteor belt?
Yes .
BUT
If we could force them to tell the truth about Anti Gravity propulsion and other propulsion secrets from reverse engineering crash vehicles , the need for Oil would be zero .

Which ,of course ,is why it all remains , Above Top Secret .

What we spend on space exploration is a tiny fraction of the billions, trillions wasted on foreign wars, and even a fraction of the pure bureaucratic waste of a government that has exceeded it's Constitutional authority.
That is where the OP should concentrate his outrage instead of the same thread over and over about human space exploration.
This is probably his twelfth thread on the exact same subject.

“Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.”

― André Gide

Yeah and how much is actually being done and now short will that bullshit bill fall.

We need at least a trillion dollar upgrade
Then you should not be voting for Republicans. Since Reagan, Republicans have not done one thing about infrastructure. Only Iraq infrastructure. Have you ever read this article I share a lot? It says don't just roll back the Bush tax cuts and put that money into Infrastructure, roll back the Reagan tax breaks too. That's when America stopped investing in itself. All to give corporations and rich people tax breaks. Rich people and corporations who would eventually send our highest paying blue collar jobs overseas.

Yes .
BUT
If we could force them to tell the truth about Anti Gravity propulsion and other propulsion secrets from reverse engineering crash vehicles , the need for Oil would be zero .

Which ,of course ,is why it all remains , Above Top Secret .

From Wikipedia

UFO and conspiracy theory literature[edit]​

Gravity control propulsion research had been the subject of widely published UFO literature. The documented testimonies of whistleblowers edited by Dr. Steven Greer, Director of the Disclosure Project;[12] anecdotes and schematics by Mark McCandlish and Milton William Cooper;[12][13] and the reports by Philip J. Corso,[14] David Darlington,[15] and Donald Keyhoe,[16] famous UFO researcher, have suggested incorporation of reverse engineering of recovered extraterrestrial vehicles with the anti-gravity propulsion projects had enabled them to continue beyond 1973 to successfully manufacture antigravity vehicles. Branches of the military and defense agencies have denied and refuted such claims.

Then you should not be voting for Republicans. Since Reagan, Republicans have not done one thing about infrastructure. Only Iraq infrastructure. Have you ever read this article I share a lot? It says don't just roll back the Bush tax cuts and put that money into Infrastructure, roll back the Reagan tax breaks too. That's when America stopped investing in itself. All to give corporations and rich people tax breaks. Rich people and corporations who would eventually send our highest paying blue collar jobs overseas.

Why do you assume I vote for republicans?

I have not voted for either corrupt party of the duopoly in almost 30 years now.

You idiot.

The lying Democrats say they want money for infrastructure but they always either completely waste it with typical Leftest incompetency and corruption or else give the money away to their filthy ass special interest groups with little or nothing to show for it.

You idiot.

The lying Democrats say they want money for infrastructure but they always either completely waste it with typical Leftest incompetency and corruption or else give the money away to their filthy ass special interest groups with little or nothing to show for it.
You're an idiot. I believe Biden's signature bill is an infrastructure bill.

bobo is one of those people who only see 2 parties....he cant comprehend anything outside of that.....
We only have 2 parties. If you aren't voting Democrat but should, shame on you. That's probably the case. If you would vote Republican if not for this other stupid party you love, then by all means, keep being stupid. If I felt like you I would just not vote. Seriously. I wouldn't waste my time. I live in a swing state. I would much rather biden than trump. So for me, there are only two parties. Stupid fuckers.

We only have 2 parties. If you aren't voting Democrat but should, shame on you. That's probably the case. If you would vote Republican if not for this other stupid party you love, then by all means, keep being stupid. If I felt like you I would just not vote. Seriously. I wouldn't waste my time. I live in a swing state. I would much rather biden than trump. So for me, there are only two parties. Stupid fuckers.
You're a good little sheep

You idiot.

You could say that about any pork project.

Delivering Results from President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law​

President Biden forged consensus and compromise between Democrats, Republicans, and Independents to demonstrate our democracy can deliver big wins for the American people. After decades of talk on rebuilding America’s crumbling infrastructure, President Biden delivered the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law – a historic investment in America that will change people’s lives for the better and get America moving again.

Because it hasn't been rebuilt. It's been patched up.
Oh you want to tear everything down and start from scratch? Hey buddy, sounds like you need to run for politics. Get it done.

I love how my nephew turned into a little asshole Republican when Trump was president. Trump brings out the worst in people. Anyways, I told my nephew all the road construction he's seeing is Biden infrastructure money. Fixing our roads and bridges and putting people to work. He said "prove it".

He and you, can go fuck yourselves. It won't ever be enough. You'll just say something stupid like "it's just patch ups". You don't know what you're talking about. What state do you live in? Blame your governor if they are misusing the federal funds.

like i have told you before .....i seen the democrats do a great deal of damage to a great state that had a great quality of life for many,even poorer people...you think the republicans destroy the economy,yea they have,but your party destroys the quality of life for many who are not up there in wealth....yea stupid fuckers.....which side you talking about?...stupid fuckers describes MANY in both parties....

Oh you want to tear everything down and start from scratch? Hey buddy, sounds like you need to run for politics. Get it done.

I love how my nephew turned into a little asshole Republican when Trump was president. Trump brings out the worst in people. Anyways, I told my nephew all the road construction he's seeing is Biden infrastructure money. Fixing our roads and bridges and putting people to work. He said "prove it".

He and you, can go fuck yourselves. It won't ever be enough. You'll just say something stupid like "it's just patch ups". You don't know what you're talking about. What state do you live in? Blame your governor if they are misusing the federal funds.

It's what really needs to be done. and you put up the new shit first THEN tear down the old shit

like i have told you before .....i seen the democrats do a great deal of damage to a great state that had a great quality of life for many,even poorer people...you think the republicans destroy the economy,yea they have,but your party destroys the quality of life for many who are not up there in wealth....yea stupid fuckers.....which side you talking about?...stupid fuckers describes MANY in both parties....
Let's get into specifics. Democrats did a great deal of damage? I'm sorry you got run out of California Harry. Republicans love to kick California around. They are jealous of California. If it were a country it'd be the 5th largest economy in the world. Sorry you can't afford to live there. How you doing in the state you live in now? What state do you live in now?

Holy shit postal clerks in TX make up to $40 hr? Shit! Sign me up Harry

Reality is As of Dec 31, 2023, the average hourly pay for a Postal Worker in Texas is $15.92 an hour. While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $31.08 and as low as $7.82, the majority of Postal Worker salaries currently range between $11.84 (25th percentile) to $16.91 (75th percentile) in Texas.

Forum List

Back