Here's a fun test of two popular search engines!

Step one toward total Internet control which AI will try to complete -- in the next two years , say .
Run by Deep State naturally ---- Go Ogle , Ya-boo , and Sting etc

Censorship is a huge red flag for tyranny.
Google is part of the corrupt Democrat Party's fascism censorship tyranny.
The Left has zero integrity so they must censor because the truth will destroy them.

I've seen that as well, I was surprised how accurate duckduckgo was on this search. Google was of course the usual Democrat fake fact checker.
Give it a few more minutes.

Try this search string in google and then duckduckgo. You will notice a profound difference in the first page of hits. LOL

'dc police fired munitions into j6 crowd'
UpSAGEd

Darn. Now everyone will believe that I copied "Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs." It's been around awhile in a certain community I have no contact with at all.

Oh yeah, on-topic!!! It was easier to find on Google.

UpSAGEd

Darn. Now everyone will believe that I copied "Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs." It's been around awhile in a certain community I have no contact with at all.

Oh yeah, on-topic!!! It was easier to find on Google.
So this is interesting! I just repeated the same search string in my post and the results are very different now. There is a good match at the top of the page which is not at all what the results were this morning. And now duckduckgo search nearly matches google when this morning, several accurate matches were at the top of the duckduckgo search. Very interesting. :smoke:

Censorship is a huge red flag for tyranny.

Pay attention to how they rationalize it

It's always for the benefit of us peons who can't think for ourselves.

Google is part of the corrupt Democrat Party's fascism censorship tyranny.
The Left has zero integrity so they must censor because the truth will destroy them.

If you really want to test a search engine compare the image results of "White man and White woman" with "black man and black woman."

Forum List

Back