Bigger Failure, Bush or Trump

Who was the bigger failure?

• Bush

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Trump

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
I think we all know that there isn't a single substantive post on this entire thread.
I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

At least the posters on this thread are addressing the topic.
You seem to be a legend in your own mind. Hardy worth responding to.

More projection on your part.

I get that you don't like being told you are contributing to mass stupidity.

And feel free to not respond. It's your right.

I like that you respond. It only further proves my point.

BTW: There is no topic. It is a manufactured fallacy.
Hey Lightweight....
When are you going to bring some of your profound insight?

Like I said.....You got nothin!

Keep posting RW.

It's only adding cement to my argument.

BTW: I am still awaiting the well reasoned post in this thread. The one I say does not exist...which truly seems to upset you.

Please make one and point to it.

If you can........

Until then....this thread is nothing.
Pretty clear to me trump is worse.

Worse is a relative term.

The team that comes in second place usually still have a winning record.

Can you understand that I am not arguing with your claim ? I am saying your claim can't really be measured because I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Then move on to another thread. Trump is the worst president of my lifetime and Bush the second worse.

I've read through your claims.

They read like talking points.

I'll post when I want, where I want, and I'll say whatever I want.

My point still stands. You can make your claims but you have not backed any of them up with anything that represents a good argument.
They prove he has a been a giant failure. Keep wasting your time here if you wish. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Don‘t waste your time...
He is not going to post anything substantial, just bitch about what you posted

He is an intellectual lightweight with nothing to add.
Think MAGA
I agree. He brings nothing to the discussion. Too scared to try to counter anything so he just makes stupid claims.

Just blows everyone off without making a specific point or adding anything relevant.

Like I said....Intellectual Lightweight

I've made several points.

Which is several more than you've made.

You talk about "having nuthin'"...that is exactly what you've brought and the value of your posts. Nothing. Zero Zip.

Pick up a book on logic, it will help explain why your contributions are pathetic at best.
Still shooting blanks, my friend.

Simple question....Who was the bigger failure, Bush or Trump?

Seems to have gone right over your head.
Trump has had numerous successes. So did Bush. The only one without much to show is Obama. That's why his official name in his presidential library is "Nobama."
Seems you are unable to answer a simple question also

Seems you don't know how to ask a legitimate question.

We'll use your method.....

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

All four are failures...which is the biggest ?

I think we all know that there isn't a single substantive post on this entire thread.
I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

BTW: I am still awaiting the well reasoned post in this thread. The one I say does not exist...which truly seems to upset you.

If you can........

Can you understand that I am not arguing with your claim ? I am saying your claim can't really be measured because I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Then move on to another thread. Trump is the worst president of my lifetime and Bush the second worse.

My point still stands. You can make your claims but you have not backed any of them up with anything that represents a good argument.
They prove he has a been a giant failure. Keep wasting your time here if you wish. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA
I agree. He brings nothing to the discussion. Too scared to try to counter anything so he just makes stupid claims.

Just blows everyone off without making a specific point or adding anything relevant.

You talk about "having nuthin'"...that is exactly what you've brought and the value of your posts. Nothing. Zero Zip.

Pick up a book on logic, it will help explain why your contributions are pathetic at best.

Trump has had numerous successes. So did Bush. The only one without much to show is Obama. That's why his official name in his presidential library is "Nobama."

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Although neither of these men were good presidents there is major difference between them.
GWB had a strong sense of morality and empathy but lacked the management and diplomatic skills needed so he trusted others who simple provided bad advice which he followed. Trump on the other hand, is totally lacking in empathy or morality and unlike GWB, trusted no one. He ran his administration exactly the way he ran the the Trump Organization making decisions that he believed served his own interests, not that of the nation. In short, he's sociopath and conman.
Trump had every reason not to trust anyone. Members of his administration were constantly stabbing him in the back. Your claims about totally lacking in empathy or morality are total horseshit, of course. Your claim about him making decisions that he believed served his own interests, not that of the nation is also total horseshit. The Dims showed they were willing to fuck the entire country so they could gain power, and that's what they did. In short, all the leading Dims are sociopaths and con artists.

You fell for it.
He's only going to hire the best. You believe the stupidest shit.
Are you accusing me of believing he would only hire the best? I hardly believe that. Trump thought he was hiring the best, but a lot of them turned out to be back stabbers.
No they proved to be patriots. The guy is a giant failure and they put country before themselves.
Stabbing your commander in chief in the back is not an act of patriotism. Virtually everything you post is a lie.
It is when the commander in chief is a giant failure. They tried to help him be decent, but he's too big a failure. Giant deficits, huge bailouts, most pandemic deaths, couldn't hit 3% gdp growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing....
Pissing you off does not make him a failure. In fact it means he is a success.

They didn't try to help him. They tried to fuck him.

As usual, you're trying to blame him for the effects of the Dim demanded shutdown. That only proves that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.

Who are you trying to fool?
No that is all the effects of trump policy. Like all trumpers you deny reality.

That's the best you can do ? Seriously ?

I noticed you haven't commented on my invitation to the Bullring. Are you afraid you might actually be required to pull together an argument ?
Why are you still babbling? Not sure what a bullring is. If you can counter anything I've said go for it.

You see Brain.....

You've fallen into the extremist trap.

What part of my post was babbling ? Answer: None of it. You don't know what the bullring is, I'll tell you in a minute.

And there is where the "counter" will take place. Only you will have to be accountable because there will be judges who will decide on the quality of your arguments.

That way you become more well informed, less partisan, and, generally, a better contributor.

I think some want to do better.

Many just come here to vent and for confirmation of their bias'.

Which are you ?

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

On what basis are you passing judgement ?

GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Anyone else notice the first thing out of this PROGS mouth about Trump is "one of the most insane presidents in US history"? The objective doesn't work for these idiots, so they fly at the mouth with no meaning behind it. Yet Trump is insane? Hmm!

How about that COVID plan was the worst in our history, boy was that rich. Hey asshole, tell everyone what leader throughout the world had this thing nailed, and take a fucking government class dickhead, Trump doesn't run the States.

Then take some math and logic, perhaps then you'll know who has incited the russian hoax, impeachment, riots, racism and exploitation of covid. The left is evil

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

Not playing......Your turn

I provided my basis multiple times on why Trump was worse than Bush

Until you provide an actual response to THIS THREAD
I‘m not jumping through your hoops.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

You can't jump period.

And you can't seem to keep the OP straight.

The OP asks which is the biggest failure.

Neither was a failure until someone shows us what "failure" means how they "failed".

It is possible to "fail" not getting straight A's in school by getting 1 B.

If you get all A's except 1 B, are you a failure.

You have no thread to respond to. Just a garbage premise that nobody is buying into.

It's a shame you feel so compelled to contribute to our national stupidity.

I agree it is a close call but Bush's invasion of Iraq strengthened Iran and destabilized the Middle East. My grandchildren will be paying that price for their whole lives. Trump was more benign neglect.
I wouldn’t call Trump’s failure to start new wars as his criminal predecessors did, benign neglect. It’s one of the few things he did that should get praise, but he doesn’t because the empire loves war. Nothing makes the ultra rich more rich than war, and they run the country.
I don't fault Trump for wanting to disentangle us from wars, I applaud him for that. I fault him for plenty else though. A good example of his benign neglect would be his total disinterest in actually governing as opposed to getting reelected.

Damn close, but I'll give it to Bush II.
He left as a clear failure by his party. (w/good reason too. Took 'em long enough)
Trump currently holds the love, admiration and power aka strangle-hold on his party.
Even though he's a clear one-term big-time loser, and whiner.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

You can't jump period.

Neither was a failure until someone shows us what "failure" means how they "failed".

You have no thread to respond to. Just a garbage premise that nobody is buying into.

Such a complex concept......Failure
Seems above your head

Take your best shot. Come on, you can do it
Simple question which was the bigger failure?

Compare two options.....you can do it

Damn close, but I'll give it to Bush II.
He left as a clear failure by his party. (w/good reason too. Took 'em long enough)
Trump currently holds the love, admiration and power aka strangle-hold on his party.
Even though he's a clear one-term big-time loser, and whiner.
Yep. Baby Bush #1 and Big Ears a very close #2.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

You can't jump period.

Seems above your head

Not really.

Every post of yours is a failure.

I am sure you went to a school where your chemistry class was graded on the type of shoes you wore.

I realize you need binoculars to see that as it goes way over your head........can't help that.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

You can't jump period.

Seems above your head

Not really.

I am sure you went to a school where your chemistry class was graded on the type of shoes you wore.

I realize you need binoculars to see that as it goes way over your head........can't help that.
RW is a paid DNC poster. No one could be that stupid.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

You can't jump period.

Seems above your head

Not really.

Nice try....but once again you fail

Simple question
Choose your poison: Bush or Trump

Seems above your intellect

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Who is worse......

Pelosi
Schiff
Schumer
AOC

AOC

Your turn

Why is AOC the worst ?

You can't jump period.

Seems above your head

Not really.

RW is a paid DNC poster. No one could be that stupid.

O.K.

Thanks for the info.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Trump, but they are both so bad...

your OP is the failure
Mr Trump is one of the best POTUS ever
hahahahahahahabhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Trump, but they are both so bad...

your OP is the failure
Mr Trump is one of the best POTUS ever
hahahahahahahabhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thousand and thousands of Americans died due to trump's incompetence and criminality. Bush was a disaster...but his stupidity did not kill the numbers that The Don killed.

Forum List

Back