Bigger Failure, Bush or Trump

Who was the bigger failure?

• Bush

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Trump

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
Not to mention sending Kerry out to do anything. He is still a laughingstock.

You have proven yourself a partisan hack.
And you haven't? :laughing0301:
idiot

I think that you all were and still are butthurt because Trump couldn't be bought, no matter how hard you tried

Yeah, I hope he's enjoying all the business our as well as other countries governments are supplying his various businesses. Not to mention all that cash he is taking in to allegedly fight voter fraud. He's practically a saint.

You called someone else a hack? :laughing0301:
Not sure what you're talking about, Happy, want to supply the links so we can look at it with context? or, is it the usual
hit piece like the Ukraine hoax and the dossier hoax, ect.?
I was just pointing out the hypocracy of banker

You're not well informed.

There is Trump siphoning money by pushing governments to spend at his properties.

The intersections between Trump Inc. and President Trump are everywhere: A Chinese state-owned company was awarded a multimillion dollar contract to help develop a Trump golf course in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, amid a U.S.-China trade war. T-Mobile executives stayed at Trump's Washington hotel while seeking a green light from the federal government for a merger. The IRS commissioner, who refused to release Trump’s tax returns to Congress, collects rent from a pair of Trump condos in Hawaii.

More than 200 companies, lobbying groups and foreign governments have given business to President Donald Trump’s resorts and hotels, while gaining benefits from him and his administration, an investigation by the New York Times found.

During Trump’s first two years in office, the Times reported, 60 customers paid Trump’s family owned business about $12 million, and almost all had their interests advanced by the president or the government.

Then there is the issue with his election "defense" fund where almost none of the donations are going to defending the election and instead pay off his campaign debt. So, idiots like you donate to it thinking it's going to help Trump win the election and turns out it's just paying his past election bills off and only a small fraction is going to the intended cause.

:laughing0301: <--Me @ You --> :confused-84:

His Excellency George Walker Bush was far worse than His Excellency Donald J. Trump.

President Bush went to war based on false information.

The war took the lives of at least 100,000 Iraqi civilians.

It destroyed Iraq, which was a buffer between Iran & the Arab world.

It unleashed a flood of refugees that has fundamentally changed Europe.

If President Bush had been a person of honor and integrity, he would have resigned in contrition.

I find it interesting you didn't mention the US service members who died.

Remembering why I left. A bunch of ignoramuses of the Left, Right and Center throwing baseless allegations at each other with no regard for fact. Phooey.

What negative lasting effect did Carter have? And he embraced monatarism before Reagan, began cutting taxes. He issued clemency to vietnam protestors in Canada. Carter was ineffectual more often than not
Brez's final comment is that Carter's actions in Afghan did not start global jihad. And bin laden's motivations were unrelated to Afghan and Russia.

CArter's admin failed. But he was really ineffecutual. The need by some to find him a villian or something is ... wierd.
No, it indicates a failure to recognize that the shit that is happening now began with the covert action that was financed under Carter. That shit that we are still paying for in the Middle East.

The shit that is happening in the Middle East now began with the USA installing the Shah of Iran on the Peacock Throne in Iran, in 1941, and keeping him there until 1979. The USA has gone throughout the world since WWII providing weapons and cash to a large variety of right wing despots - "Better dead than red" wasn't just a bumper sticker. The Shah of Iran was among the worst of these - think Saddam Hussein on steroids. He had over 100,000 of his people tortured and killed. Anyone who opposed him, criticized him, threatened him - including relatives. But he wasn't a communist.

Throughout Central and South America, Africa, the Middle East, and South East Asia, the United States propped up some of the most brutal dictatorships in the world, because they're not communists. Marcos in the Phillipines, Suharto in Indonesia, Pinochet in Chile. The list is endless.

So no, none of that was Carter's fault, except to the extent that you can pin "fault" on US foreign policy which has been highly interventionist and has done a lot of harm and damage to nations since WWII in an effort to fight communism, resulting in the deaths of millions of civilians.

Let's see:
Bush: Got us out of 2000 recession.
Defeated global terrorism allowed to flourish under Clinton
Ordered surge, winning Iraq War
Unseated Taliban
Set in motion program that got bin Laden.
Dismantled Libya's WMD program
AIDS program for 3rd world countries
Free trade agreements.

Trump:
No new wars
Roll back of useless regulations
Most significant tax reform in 30 years
Pulled troops from Iraq and Afghanistan
Arranged most significant peace treaties between Israel and 4 Muslim countries
Honored US commitment to move embassy to Jerusalem.
Three Supreme Court Justice confirmations
Biggest reshaping of lower courts in years
Warp Speed vaccine development program for COVID
Defeated ISIS.

Obama:
Obamacare, worst new gov program since the 1970s
Afghanistan surge that failed
IRaq withdrawal leading to rise of ISIS
Bo Bergdahl scandal
VA scandal
IRS scandal
Fast and Furious scandal
Benghazi scandal
Doubled national debt
Defeat in Yemen
Dodd-Frank worst banking law in decades
Consumer Protection Bureau, has not actually protected a single consumer
Failed "Pivot to Asia" policy
Failed Ukraine policy
Failed Iran agreement
No foreign policy success whatsoever

Whatever flaws Bush and Trump have, Obama is clearly the most failed president since Carter. Possibly since Harding.

I can't agree with your conclusion based on the criteria you provided.

I applaud your citing specific instances of activity or accomplishment (good or bad), but again, the fundamental criteria is lacking.
Sorry but if I lay out the failures of Obama and the successes of the others it's pretty clear Obama is the biggest failure of a president in the last 40 years.

Saying I can't agree with you is not saying I disagree with you.

However, the conclusions are just not tied to anything common.

That is my point.

I think we all know that there isn't a single substantive post on this entire thread.
I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

At least the posters on this thread are addressing the topic.
You seem to be a legend in your own mind. Hardy worth responding to.

More projection on your part.

I get that you don't like being told you are contributing to mass stupidity.

And feel free to not respond. It's your right.

I like that you respond. It only further proves my point.

BTW: There is no topic. It is a manufactured fallacy.
Hey Lightweight....
When are you going to bring some of your profound insight?

Like I said.....You got nothin!

Keep posting RW.

It's only adding cement to my argument.

BTW: I am still awaiting the well reasoned post in this thread. The one I say does not exist...which truly seems to upset you.

Please make one and point to it.

If you can........

Until then....this thread is nothing.
Pretty clear to me trump is worse.

Worse is a relative term.

The team that comes in second place usually still have a winning record.

Can you understand that I am not arguing with your claim ? I am saying your claim can't really be measured because I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Then move on to another thread. Trump is the worst president of my lifetime and Bush the second worse.

I've read through your claims.

They read like talking points.

I'll post when I want, where I want, and I'll say whatever I want.

My point still stands. You can make your claims but you have not backed any of them up with anything that represents a good argument.
They prove he has a been a giant failure. Keep wasting your time here if you wish. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Don‘t waste your time...
He is not going to post anything substantial, just bitch about what you posted

He is an intellectual lightweight with nothing to add.
Think MAGA
I agree. He brings nothing to the discussion. Too scared to try to counter anything so he just makes stupid claims.

Just blows everyone off without making a specific point or adding anything relevant.

Like I said....Intellectual Lightweight

I've made several points.

Which is several more than you've made.

You talk about "having nuthin'"...that is exactly what you've brought and the value of your posts. Nothing. Zero Zip.

Pick up a book on logic, it will help explain why your contributions are pathetic at best.

I think we all know that there isn't a single substantive post on this entire thread.
I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

BTW: I am still awaiting the well reasoned post in this thread. The one I say does not exist...which truly seems to upset you.

If you can........

Can you understand that I am not arguing with your claim ? I am saying your claim can't really be measured because I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Then move on to another thread. Trump is the worst president of my lifetime and Bush the second worse.

My point still stands. You can make your claims but you have not backed any of them up with anything that represents a good argument.
They prove he has a been a giant failure. Keep wasting your time here if you wish. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA
I agree. He brings nothing to the discussion. Too scared to try to counter anything so he just makes stupid claims.

Just blows everyone off without making a specific point or adding anything relevant.

You talk about "having nuthin'"...that is exactly what you've brought and the value of your posts. Nothing. Zero Zip.

Pick up a book on logic, it will help explain why your contributions are pathetic at best.
Rightwinger has spent years throwing vague assertions without any sort of proof around. He consistently draws the wrong conclusions where they support his strange world view.

What negative lasting effect did Carter have? And he embraced monatarism before Reagan, began cutting taxes. He issued clemency to vietnam protestors in Canada. Carter was ineffectual more often than not
Brez's final comment is that Carter's actions in Afghan did not start global jihad. And bin laden's motivations were unrelated to Afghan and Russia.

CArter's admin failed. But he was really ineffecutual. The need by some to find him a villian or something is ... wierd.
No, it indicates a failure to recognize that the shit that is happening now began with the covert action that was financed under Carter. That shit that we are still paying for in the Middle East.

The shit that is happening in the Middle East now began with the USA installing the Shah of Iran on the Peacock Throne in Iran, in 1941, and keeping him there until 1979. The USA has gone throughout the world since WWII providing weapons and cash to a large variety of right wing despots - "Better dead than red" wasn't just a bumper sticker. The Shah of Iran was among the worst of these - think Saddam Hussein on steroids. He had over 100,000 of his people tortured and killed. Anyone who opposed him, criticized him, threatened him - including relatives. But he wasn't a communist.

Throughout Central and South America, Africa, the Middle East, and South East Asia, the United States propped up some of the most brutal dictatorships in the world, because they're not communists. Marcos in the Phillipines, Suharto in Indonesia, Pinochet in Chile. The list is endless.

So no, none of that was Carter's fault, except to the extent that you can pin "fault" on US foreign policy which has been highly interventionist and has done a lot of harm and damage to nations since WWII in an effort to fight communism, resulting in the deaths of millions of civilians.

I'm aware of that history. You are incredibly naive and this is probably due to claiming that you a citizen of Canada and not being fully aware of the history.

Take note: The directive that set into motion the financing for covert actions led to funding seven extremist mujahideen parties advancing a jihad against Afghan-Soviet forces and eventually you wind up with what you know as the Taliban as well as other terrorist organizations that spawned off of this shit.

To say Obama was a bigger failure than Bush, is just not a reality. Bush failed at everything he did and the results prove that.

You have proven yourself a partisan hack.
Obama did zero for the American people!! He was a complete fraud and demon . He abused his powers and flooded the USA with millions of illegals
Actually he was criticized pretty heavily for INCREASING deportations.
His so-called "deportations" increased only because he started counting things that previously had never been counted, like apprehending people at the border.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Rightwinger has spent years throwing vague assertions without any sort of proof around. He consistently draws the wrong conclusions where they support his strange world view.
Been years since you posted last
Did they finally let you out of prison?

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Still shooting blanks, my friend.

Simple question....Who was the bigger failure, Bush or Trump?

Seems to have gone right over your head.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Trump has had numerous successes. So did Bush. The only one without much to show is Obama. That's why his official name in his presidential library is "Nobama."

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Trump has had numerous successes. So did Bush. The only one without much to show is Obama. That's why his official name in his presidential library is "Nobama."
Seems you are unable to answer a simple question also

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Because the premise is false.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Its a simple question
Go over your head?

Who was worse?

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

1. I am not your friend.
2. It was never established Bush or Trump was a failure.
3. When you provide the criteria we use to judge them, we'll go from there.
4. I find it amusing you would accuse others of "shooting blanks". It's all you have.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Obama.

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

Correct.

And you'll notice the devotion to the lie. That they've been challenged on it does not elicit any kind of reasonable response. Just one line statements that are totally meaningless.

Forum List

Back